Dave : 01 - Club House (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave : 01 - Club House (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave's stories
01 - Club House
Story index at the bottom

By Dave

Friday June 22nd 2001 11:10:41 PM

One of my tie up experiences happened when I was about 15 years old. We had a club house that my Dad had built in our back yard (two story and up on stilts). Everyone on the block liked to come and play in the clubhouse, of course, I enjoyed it when I was younger and no longer played in it as I got older.

One day (in the summer) a bunch of girls from the neighborhood came over to my house. Being summer, I was home alone since both my parents worked. There were three girls, Camil, Jennifer and Sara (they all were about 12 or 13 years old. I heard a knock and opened the door and was very suprised to see them there. Although I was older than they were I really liked them (since I was kind of liking most every girl I saw at that point in my life!). Camil was my favorite, dark brown hair, beautiful big brown eyes, great looking legs and well developed even at her age..

They asked if I could show them the club house since they had never seen it. I was kind of nervous but I agreed. So we all walked to the back yard. I climbed the ladder up to the first floor and they all followed me. Under the first floor was sort of a tool shed, with garden tools and other stuff; including various types of rope. Since I was in front of all the girls I didn't even notice that one of them (I think it was Jennifer) and grabbed some the ropes before climbing up the ladder. I thought I heard whispering and giggling but I thought they might be saying how cute I was or something.

When we all got inside the club house, I notice they were all holding ropes.. I was totally clueless but I couldn't ignore the fact they were holding the ropes. Before I could say anything, Camil said "Ok, let's tie him up!"

I didn't even move because I was in shock that they were actually going to tie me up! I tried to get out but they blocked the door. Jennifer quickly grabbed my ankles and Camil and Sara tackled me down to the ground. Camil grabbed my arms and was able to cross them behind my back. Sara quickly tied my ankles together as Jennifer was holding them. That didn't take more than a minute.. all the while I was trying to get my arms free but Camil was a lot stronger than I thought a girl could be at that age. Sara then tied my wrists together and then tied my legs and wrists together.

Camil said "good job girls! That was fun, wasn't it!" They all laughed and then said they had to go and left.

I was left to strugggling there for about an hour, but luckily Camil came back to untie me, saying she kind of felt sorry for me seeing me so helpless.

Dave
Saturday J