Matt : 01 - Busted by my Sister and Her Friends (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matt : 01 - Busted by my Sister and Her Friends (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matt's stories
01 - Busted by my Sister and Her Friends
Story index at the bottom

By Matt

Friday June 22nd 2001 02:39:29 PM

Hi my name is Matt and I am 15. This is a story about what happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

It all started on a Saturday morning. My dad was out of town on business and my mom had gone shopping. She was supposed to go visit my aunt after that so she was going to be home late. That's why she left my sister Cathie in charge. (She's 17)

Anyway I was out in the back yard when two of my sister's friends came over on their bikes. Kim who is 16 and Susan who just turned 17. They left their bikes in the driveway next to my sisters bike and went inside to visit. That's when I got the bright idea to play a little joke on them. I went into the garage and got some chain my dad had laying around along with a combination pad lock.. I snuck back out into the driveway and chained all three bikes together and to the fence. Then I went back out back to what I was doing.

An hour or so later I heard Cathie calling me form the back door. Funny thing was she didn't seem angry so I figured she had not found the bikes yet. When I go to see what she wants she called me into the kitchen. Just as I walked into the door I was grabbed from behind by Sue. Then Cathie grabed a fist full of my T shirt and pulled me up on my tip toes. Looking me in the eye she said through her teeth vary slowly "ok grunt , I am only gonna ask you this once. What's the combination??"

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"You know what I am talking about so you may as well just give it up."

"I don't know what you are talking about I said one last time."

Just then Kim appeared and she and sue each grabbed my arms and practically lifting me off my feet dragged me down the basement stairs with Cathy leading the way. Now our basement is half finished with a rec room in one half and a couple of unfinished rooms in the back. The dragged me back into one of the unfinished rooms that my parents use for storage. Once we got there it was clear that they had a plan. They had clearly made some preparations. They had dragged two old picnic tables into the center of the room and placed them end to end to make one real long table. There was also a ton of cotton clothes line and a few roles of duct tape near by.

With Susan and Kim still holding my arms Cathie grabbed my ankles and they all three lifted me up onto the table. In spite of all my kicking and screaming it didn't take them long to have me staked out on the table. My hands stretched above my head and tied to one end of the table. Kim held my ankles down while Cathie took off my sneakers and sox's. They tied a rope around each ankle and began to pull my legs toward the other end of the table. They pulled so hard my back actually left the table . They tied my ankles to opposite corners of the table and I was totally stretched out as tight as could be.

"Ok one last time", Cathie said "what's the combination?"

"Let me go and I will tell you", I said .

"No deal", she said. "Now give it up or else".

"He's not going to tell now for sure" said Sue.

"Oh yes he will" said Cathie "That is if he want the torture to stop!!"

Then before I could say a word Kim started duct taping my mouth. . Five or six strips I am not sure. Then someone pulled my Shirt up and started taping it around my head. Now I was really in trouble.

From that point on I don't know who was doing what but between them they tortured the crap out of me. They tickled my sides stomach chest under arms and feet. I was pink bellied , my toes were clamped with clothes pins the bottoms of my feet were spanked with a ruler . and several ice cubes were melted on my feet and chest. I was ready to confess after five minutes but the torture went on for at least an hour before I was given a chance to confess.

Once the tape was removed from my mouth I quickly gave up the combination. After a few minutes of rest Cathie said that she would go out and try the combination and that the other's should stay behind and continue torturing me until she got back!

When I opened my mouth to protest I was gagged again,. this time with my own socks. Cathie left the room and Kim and Sue continued my torture

More to come---. Matt

matt