tom : 01 - TCBY Tied (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tom : 01 - TCBY Tied (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tom's stories
01 - TCBY Tied
Story index at the bottom

By tom

Friday June 22nd 2001 08:48:03 AM

TCBY Tied

When I was in high school, I played a tie-up game with a girl named Laurie at the local TCBY we worked at. I was into bondage as a teen, but had never attempted to pursue my interests w/ anyone. Laurie had made a lot of jokes about being tied up, etc., though, so I gave it a shot. I bought about 50 feet of rope and stored it in the back of the store. When we closed up, I pretended to 'find it'. I told her I bet that she couldn't tie me up so that I couldn't escape. She liked the idea, and added a caveat: "If you can't get free in 3 minutes, I get to do whatever I want to you". Couldn't resist that offer...I also love to be tickled, and knew there was a good chance that was what she had in mind. She had me lay down on the floor, and she tied my hands together over my head, stretched taut and secured to a metal pipe.

Then, she removed my shoes and socks (preparing to tickle, no doubt, but she claimed it would be harder to escape in bare feet). She tied each ankle tightly, suspending my feet in the air about waist high (for her) and tying them to adjacent shelves in the store. She said, "I'm going to keep cleaning. I'll be back in three minutes. If you're still tied up, you're all mine."

I struggled a bit, and discovered that, even though I wanted to see what she had in store and wouldn't think of escaping, I couldn't have anyway. She was a master knotswoman, and had me at her mercy. Three minutes came and went. Suddenly, she was leaning over me, with a big smile. She slowly stroked the inside of my forearms with her nails. I thrusted and giggled, begging her to stop.

"Ticklish?" she asked.

"Yes, please...tickling is the worst torture I can imagine!"

"Excellent. Thanks for telling me. Where are you most ticklish?" I darted my eyes around as if she'd never get it out of me. She said, "Never mind. We've got all night, and I've got access to every imaginable spot on your body."

She pulled my shirt up and tickled my stomach for a while, causing me to scream and laugh. Then, she said, 'we both know what's coming. You know it, I know it...there's one place everyone is ticklish, and it's time I paid a visit to those poor, tied up, helpless, bare feet of yours."

"NO! Not my feet!", I begged, hoping she'd know that meant 'go for it'. She did, and she was relentless. her sharp nails danced and dug over my soles, between my toes, and even on the tops of my feet. She laughed deviously as I squirmed and begged her to stop. "You didn't get free in three", she said. "Besides, what would you expect me to do, with you all tied up, barefoot, and soooo ticklish?"

The tickling went on for 15 minutes or so, and then she said, "I'll stop on one condition...we trade places".

We did, and I'll pick up there next time...

tom