Kristen Sue Brook : 01 - First Time Tie-up (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kristen Sue Brook : 01 - First Time Tie-up (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kristen Sue Brook's stories
01 - First Time Tie-up
Story index at the bottom

By Kristen Sue Brook

Monday June 18th 2001 02:12:22 AM

First Time Tie-up

When I was 17 I used to babysit these brats that I'll call Susan & Tommy. They were just average kids, living in an average neighborhood. I was about to graduate High School and babysat them every weekend. I'm 5'6, weigh 112lbs, have long brown hair and blue eyes. I am considered very attractive by most men.

Tommy & Susan had a father who was a bit of a perv. He was divorced and had custody of the kids. His wife had moved to Australia ( Maybe she knows Mason, lol) leaving him to take care of his kids. He never lacked for women and he went out every weekend. I must have seen him with 12 different women in just 6 months. I'll admit it, he was/is hot.

The two kids never wanted to play tie-up games until one day when Tommy tricked me into letting him handcuff my hands behind me. He did this by first showing me that he could get out of them while cuffed behind his back. He then said to me (convincingly) that he heard on TV that women couldn't do this because they were built differently. Being a 12 year old and looking all innocent I corrected him on this point. I told him that yes - women were built differently, but not so differently that a woman couldn't do anything that a man couldn't do. He asked me to try the cuffs then and put the key in my hand before asking me to turn around and let him cuff me. He looked so innocent and childish that I let him. After he locked them on me he grabbed the key from me and ran upstairs, leaving me cuffed in the living room.

"Tommy, this isn't funny, get down here and take these off", I yelled upstairs.

He didn't answer me and I felt so stupid that a kid could trick me like this. After about 10 minutes I went upstairs quietly to find him and found him in his fathers room on the bed looking at magazines. He was laying on his stomach and gently rubbing against the bed while looking at magazines that were all spread out. He stopped his little game when he heard me at the door. Well, it turned out that they were his fathers mags that he had found in a dresser. Now I'm still cuffed so I was extra nice to him. He looked really scared and told me where he found the cuffs and magazines and said he just wanted to see what it would be like to handcuff someone. I looked at the mags and it turned out they were all femdom in nature, so I said to him "You know, there are a lot of men all tied up. Have you ever been tied up?" He blushed and was so obviously taken aback.

"No, never. I don't know anyone who'd play with me".

"Well I'll play with you. Take these things off of me and I'll show you what it is like to get all tied up. Do you have anything we could use aside from these cuffs?"

Tommy jumped off of the bed and went to a dresser cabinet. Inside were all sorts of toys. I never saw anything like it except in movies.

"How about this stuff?" He asked as he showed me leather straps, rope, other cuffs, gags etc...". I think that I must of been slightly red at this point until I realized that this was a 12 year old who's been in places of his dad's that he shouldn't of.

"Lets use the rope" I said as I took a few coils and led him to his room. I tied this kids hands together behind him. Had him lay down on his stomach, then tied each of his feet spread to the footboard. He wasn't going anywhere. I told him that I'll give him 30 minutes to get free and to yell for me if he hurt anywhere. I also told him that I won't come up for any reason before the 30 minutes was up unless he called me.

He looked at me with almost loving eyes as I closed his bedroom door, knowing what he'd be doing when I got back downstairs. While I was downstairs I got to thinking that I could have a little fun with Tommy's Dad. He was an attractive man in his early 40's and now I knew a secret.

A half an hour later I went and untied Tommy. He wanted to play again but I said not until next weekend as long as he doesn't tell his Dad about these games. Since he was afraid I would tell his father about his snooping, he agreed. He then showed me the rest of his Dads kinky collection.

I made sure they went to bed at 11. Dear old Dad arrived at about 2 in the morning. Before he got home I devised a plan to have some fun based on Tommy's plan. I don't think this is a forum for what transpired. I'll just say that his Dad ended up bound, gagged and at my mercy. He taught me everything there is to know about femdom and b&d but like I said, I don't think Canuck wants that sort of thing here. I have an msn community site link below with all sorts of scans and photos if anyone's interested. No S&M, and mostly Love Bondage stuff. If anyone liked this story, I remember about 7 or 8 more from the same period with the two kids.

Kristen Sue Brook
Sueontop@hotmail.com
http://communities.msn.com/bondagegallery4
USA

Wednesday June 20th 2001 11:29:29 PM

Third Tie-up of my life at 17

A couple of days ago I wrote about a very interesting day that I had back when I was 17 and babysitting 2 neighbor's kids. I was first tricked into a pair of handcuffs by the boy Tommy, then while still cuffed I went looking for him upstairs and found him rubbing against the bed with magazines sprawled all out. I convinced him to let me go, being that he was actually more scared than anything. I then tied him face-down on his bed with his hands firmly tied together behind him and his legs spread to opposite poles of his footboard. I then left him like this for a half an hour. I know, we're not supposed to talk about what people and kids actually do, so I'll just say he enjoyed himself until I untied him. Later that night/morning I played with his father when he got home. So I'll count that as my second bondage experience.

Men are so manageable. They are so eager to please. If you know what makes them tick, they are silly puddy in your hands. Boys are even worse. They can do outright desperate things to reach levels of excitement that they usually reserve for private moments. When they find someone to indulge them with their activities, they can be obsessive.

By the next weekend I had had both son and father tied up and under control at least once each. Tommy (the son) spilled his guts to me. We had a very long talk that started on my stoop then ended in my bedroom on Thursday night. I was to babysit him and his sister again the following night. I'm sure both his Dad and he were looking forward to it.

I loved the power. To have boys and men want to be under your control is such a trip. At 17, I was still a bit immature. Perhaps I still am. In fact I am, I admit it. I'm 24 now, just graduated college and I have to admit that I'm actually very much into bondage today. Why else would I collect so many images for my own site as well as friends. That by itself doesn't make me immature. I think that what developed into my fetish does. I know a lot of people will not like this, but I admit that having a bondage fetish is not the healthiest thing in the world sexually. I guess we can get into that some other time. I'm not saying it's evil or wrong or abnormal. Who is to say what's normal and abnormal I'm just saying it can cause additional heartache for a teen or a 12 year old like Tommy.

As I was saying before I side-tracked, Tommy and I had started a conversation in front of my house on the stoop which ended in my bedroom that night. This adorable kid spilled his heart out telling me how he has always fantasized about getting tied-up. How he had tied up all of his sister's friends that would let him. How he even tied up his little sister a number of times just to see someone struggle in front of him.

Tommy and I bonded that day and surprisingly the boy that I now call "that kid" is today a good friend.

In my room after Tommy told me of one incident where he would tell girls that he was practicing escape tricks like houdini. A neighbor girl played along with him and actually left him in a very uncomfortable position in her basement. He was left hands tied behind him, mouth taped, feet tied to his wrists and blindfolded. Talk about dangerous! Never do you leave someone tied like this. He told me how he was left like this for over 2 hours and when the girls mother found him and let him go, his wrists and hands were turning purple and he was having a problem breathing from panic (and of course the duct tape that held a rag in his mouth). I didn't believe him at first. For a 14 year old girl to do this was impressive. At first I thought that Tommy was telling me this in a strange way of more fantasy than reality. But then he actually teared up.

His face got puffy and he said "I know it hurt and I was scared, but I liked the feeling" As he said those words he looked me in the eyes as if probing for support, hoping against ridicule. I knew this adorable fragile kid was so vulnerable right then and there that I grabbed him and hugged him for at least 5 minutes. I actually teared up with him.

"It's Ok, there's nothing wrong with the feelings that you have. Your not sick, and their isn't anything wrong with you." He relaxed a little.

"I'm sorry I lied to you the other night when I told you I never played tie-up with anyone" he said.

We grabbed for a box of tissues at the same time making us both crack a smile. Then he teared up some more.

"It's not fair. Life sucks so much!" he sobbed as he grabbed me in a hug again.

I stroked his hair "What do you mean?"

He looked into my eyes and said "You're the only girl to ever understand me. And you're so much older (imagine, me at 17...so much older than a 12 year old). "You'll never go out with me"

This was one of those awkward moments that were out of place. I didn't know how to respond. He was so fragile, but his line of thinking all wrong.

"Listen to me", I said. "You are adorable and you're going to win the hearts of many many girls as the years go by. Don't worry about that. I know sometimes it's hard to think about that, but believe me time goes by very quickly. You can meet a great girl tomorrow or in a few months."

"But I won't be able to open up to them like you" He seemed sincere. So much that I thought that he really believed that.

After calming down a little while we had a couple of cokes in the living room. We talked for about a half hour and I didn't think it possible but I felt like I fell in love with this kid. Not in a sexual way, but as a little brother. I really felt for him. I looked at the clock and knew that my parents would be coming home in about 1 and a half hours, so I grabbed him by the hand and led him back into my bedroom.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Well. as your good friend who knows what you like, I want to keep you for a little while. Of course I'll have to tie you all up to make sure you don't go anywhere" I winked at him and he said "You don't have to, I'm sorry" he said....

"You're what, there's no sorry here. Also, friends don't say sorry. Now...you don't have a choice. I want to have you as my prisoner. No ifs, ands or buts." I grabbed his right arm and slightly twisted it behind his back and started to lead him back to me room.

At first he struggled a little so I actually used some pressure. I know boys are tough, but I thought I was going to hurt him. He just played along. We were both acting, but not acting at the same time. This was new territory in our friendship. As I got him to my bed he started to put up a harder fight. Now I'm athletic and then at 17 I was already a black belt in Aikido, so it wasn't hard to subdue him. We ended up with him face-down on my bed. Me on his back having both of his arms pinned in a serious submission hold.

After about 30 seconds of trying to fight me I realized that he was rubbing against my bed. So I decided to punish him.

"How dare you rub against my bed".

I let him go and stood up. With one hand up I scolded him to stay put or I'd hurt him. Of course I really wouldn't. He knew it too. We were both in what seemed a natural dance of dominance and submission. Of acting and fun!

I went to by closet and took out some belts. Thick ones, thin ones and scarves (if I remember I had 3). I went back to the bed and said "For your punishment you will be mercilessly tied to me bed until I feel like letting you go"

His mouth was open and his eyes were as excited as the parts of him that he was rubbing against my bed. He noticed that I noticed, then tried to get up "Sorry".....

"For what, getting excited?" I pushed him down and made him lay face down.

Both of his wrists I tied tightly with two scarves. I used a 3 inch thick leather belt with holes all around it to secure the scarves even tighter. King Kong couldn't get free from this.

"As your friend I reserve the right to tie and gag you anytime I want. But we'll have to limit ourselves to weekends."

I secured both of his feet with belts to my footboard spread out as I had him in his house last weekend.

"How long are you......"mmmfff I cut him off with my left hand. I used my right to hold the back of his head...effectively gagging him. "mmmmfff ummffedfff" is all he could get out.

He kept trying to talk but I held tight. mmmmfedd.....It was like he was loving it more than anything. His struggles, my control....we were partners in this little game and I admit that I was enjoying it as well. With his head pinned to the bed, wrists tightly tied and strapped behind him, and with my hand over his mouth, you could say he was totally restrained and under my control. After maybe 4-5 minutes of this I decided to scold him some more.

"Now I'm going to let your mouth go. If you yell out I'll make you regret it" I got up, composed myself.

My clothes were all wrinkled from the wrestling. I'll be back when you had enough and beg me to come back in. You never know, I still might not let you go. As I walked out he was staring at my boots. I thought I should have taunted him with them. He did tell me he loved the way they looked but I didn't put two and two together until after I started to walk out. Before I left the room, I turned, saw him staring at my boots and said "Next time I'll keep you tied and gagged on the floor so I can hold you down with my boots.

"Please let me go" he wimpered.

"Not a chance, you're my prisoner and I'll let you go when I feel like it". (I picked one up to show him the heel of my boot.)

"Next time on the floor under my boots!" I walked out and went to the living room leaving him to struggle so hard I thought he'd break my bed.

After about a half an hour he called me back in. He was more relaxed. Spent is a better word. I'm sure his underwear wasn't dry either. I untied him, we talked a little then I said "Just wait until tomorrow night" Little did he know that not only would I have him all tied up and begging, but his father as well. If he only knew! To be 12 again!

Kristen Sue Brook
sueontop@hotmail.com
http://geocities.com/kristenbrook24
USA