ThEgAmE : 06 - Tying up my Aunt and Uncle (fm/MF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ThEgAmE : 06 - Tying up my Aunt and Uncle (fm/MF)

Post by Canuck100 »

ThEgAmE's stories
06 - Tying up my Aunt and Uncle
Story index at the bottom

By ThEgAmE

Thursday June 14th 2001 06:32:10 PM

Hi everyone, this is ThEgAmE. As you may or may not remember, last we left off I had just tied and tortured by sister and cousin while staying with my aunt and uncle. When I untied them, Lizzy had the most unusual yet thrilling idea...

"Let's tie up my mom and dad!"

This would start a chain of tie ups (at least where my sister and I were concerned) that involved the tying and gagging of authority figures. Many of you may agree that part of the overall enjoyment of tie-ups would be the power exchange, so naturally tying up "grown ups" or babysitters, (or Jenny's sister Alexa, hehe) would become a special kind of tie up.

Anyway, we all pounced on the idea right away. Stacy and Lizzy seemed really into it, so I assumed this wasn't just a plan to trick me into the ropes. We would wait until Sunday night. Everyone would be home for sure, and it would be the perfect time.

Sunday night rolled around. My uncle was sitting in his chair and had fallen asleep. Lizzy and Stacy moved quickly. I don't remember why, but for some reason I was getting the three of us ice cream... Sounds weird but I'm sure it had a purpose. Anyway by the time I got back, my Uncle was bound to his arm chair with white nylon rope at the arms, ankles, and around the chest. My Uncle was a big, meaty man, and didn't look pleased at all. His mouth was stuffed with some sort of plush toy of Lizzy's. I didn't know how they had gotten him tied up... Honestly I still don't. Anyway, he fought his bonds heavily as Stacy and Lizzy continued to rope around random parts of his body.

"Mmmpph!" he grunted as my aunt walked in. She looked more curious than angry. This wasn't the way that the plan went... But things didn't fall apart completely. My aunt walked over and casually removed the plush toy from my uncle's mouth.

"Untie me at once. This is unbelievable. I doze off for one...Mmmpph!" My aunt stuffed the gag back into my uncle's mouth, silencing him. He was shocked, but had no say in the matter as my aunt walked into the kitchen. She came back in with a video and a roll of black duct tape. She forced the toy deeper into his mouth before sealing his lips shut with two wide strips of tape creating a large "x" over his mouth. I was SOOO not expecting that to happen, as you may have guessed. Lizzy was in a state of utter confusion.

"I guess you won't have a say in what we watch tonight," she said, popping in "The Bridges of Madison County" (I think that was the movie, but it was definitely some chick flick that my uncle wouldn't have watched under normal circumstances). He seemed mad, but stopped gag talking after a while. That's when we made our move.

Lizzy jumped on her mom while Stacy and I took out her legs. She was unprepared, and we had her wrists duct taped in less than fifteen seconds. She struggled a little, but three on one we forced her into another chair. This one wasn't an arm chair, so we lifter her bound wrists over the back. We duct taped her ankles together before realizing we should have taped each of them to either leg of the chair... But that was a minor detail. We taped her lap to the sear of the chair, and her chest to the back of it, before gagging her with the black duct tape.

We did no tickling, just a little taunting. We then but on our movie, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles 2: Secret of the Ooze"! I wish. I was overruled 2 to 1, so we watched the "Princess Bride" for like the 80th time. We released them after the movie and we were punished by being grounded for the rest of our time there, and they told our (Stacy and my) parents. Yuck! Oh well. That was my first experience tying up a grown up, a future thrill I experience now in different ways. Soon there after I would be reunited with Jenny (actually like a month later, but while at camp I played no TUGs, so we are going to ignore that period), and she had some scores to settle from the summer herself...

ThEgAmE