Michael : 01 - The Evil Sisters (ff/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michael : 01 - The Evil Sisters (ff/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michael's stories
01 - The Evil Sisters
Story index at the bottom

By Michael

Thursday June 14th 2001 11:43:31 AM

Hi, I'm Michael. I've watched this site for a while now, and am now building up the guts to post here (yea sounds dumb). Anyway I'm 15, my gf Laura is 14 and her two sisters Meg and Liz are both 13. I met Laura at school and we started going out since we first met basically. Anyway, to the story.

One day we were at her house watching television. Her dad was out of town on a business trip and had left Laura in charge of her two sisters. She invited me over to keep her company. We were on the couch just watching television, nothing important because we were kissing mainly. I then had to go use the bathroom. My stomach had been feeling bad, I think it was what I had for lunch. Anyway, I went to the bathroom down the hall far from the living room. I was in there for maybe 5 mins or so.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the living room. I could not find Laura anywhere. I was about to hollar her name when a hand clasped over my mouth. I mmmphed in suprise and widened my eyes. Liz came up and tackled me legs to the ground. She had ductape in her hand and started wrapping it around my ankles, knees, and upper thighs. They got me on my stomach and ductaped my hands behind my back. Meg was handgagging me untill I bit her hand pretty hard. Which was the wrong thing to do to Meg. She took off her sock and stuffed it in my mouth. She then asked Liz for the ductape. She then ductaped my mouth shut by rolling the tape completely around my head. Atleast 5 times. My face was plastered shut by the time she was done. I mmmmphed at her angrily but only a silent noise came out of the gag. They then picked me up and dragged me upstairs to Meg's room. The whole time I was mmmphing wildly and struggling trying to get Laura to hear me.

We got to Meg's room and to my suprise Laura was bound to Meg's bed. Meg's bed has those long poles on it and Laura was bound hands over head. Her hands were ductaped above her head, legs and ankles ductaped around the pole. She was also gagged very similar to me. She looked at me and was kind of blushing I think. She mmmphed angrily at Meg & Liz with some evil eyes look. They then walked me over to the opposite bedpost. They tied me exactly how Laura had been tied. So when that's all done, we're both there mmmphing to be let go, then Liz comes up to me and says "I always did want to tie you Michael". Then she kisses me gently on my gag. I kind of liked it but Laura began mmmphing and struggling at her bonds to get out. Meg and Liz then began to tickle her underarms just a lil bit and Laura was already tearing up. She is really ticklish.

Then they left the room and left us tied up to the bed almost all night. I don't know how long we were up there. Then Meg and Liz came back up the room, I had almost dozed off but Laura was just mmmphing away, suprisingly she didn't get tired. They let us go just enough to let us free ourselves then ran like hell out of the house. I asked my mom if I could stay at Laura's and she agreed. We weren't going to do anything and my mom knew that. She also didn't know her dad was gone. But Laura and I then started a plan to get Meg and Liz back with when they return to the house.

Tell me what you think of the story. Kind of critique it please. Also if you could, tell me if you'd like me to post the revenge we got.

Michael