Jackie : 02 - A night at Amber's House (ffF/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jackie : 02 - A night at Amber's House (ffF/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jackie's stories
02 - A night at Amber's House
Story index at the bottom

By Jackie

Monday June 11th 2001 01:29:07 PM

Hey everybody it's Jackie. I realize that I haven't posted in a while. If you want to read my last post it was probably back in December. I have several stories since my last posting.

I am currently 14 but in this story I am 13. Amber is 13 as well. Our friends from my last story Kate, Shannon, Lindsey, and Kelly are not in this one but they will be involved in the next one I plan to post which takes place the day after this one. This story does involve Amber's twin cousins Natalie and Nicole who are 16 and their friend Samantha who is 16 as well. Though Amber is a brunette her cousins are blonde. Samantha is a brunette.

Me and the five friends from my last post see each other on a regular basis but we hadn't played a tie-up game in over a month. We decided that since we were going to have a pool party at Amber's house, we could have it there. Amber's mother was out of town and her aunt was staying over with her which is why her older cousins were there. We would have to see how things went because we obviously couldn't do anything with Amber's aunt there.

Everybody was going to the pool party on Saturday but Amber invited me over the night before. I walked to her house and was greeted at the door by her cousin Natalie.

"Where's Amber?" I asked.

Natalie told me that she had gone to the store to get supplies for the party tomorrow. I decided to watch television with them until Amber returned.

We had been watching TV for about half an hour when I heard a thumping noise in the hall. It got closer and closer until to my amazement Amber hopped into the room bound and gagged. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were bound with rope. Her hands were tied behind her back and rope was wrapped around her upper body pinning her arms to her side. She was gagged with a silk scarf tied tightly over her mouth.

She mmmmpppphhhh'd at me loudly but before I could react Nicole clapped her hand tightly over my mouth and grabbed me. I kicked back and forth but Samantha grabbed my legs and together they carried me into Amber's room. Natalie slung Amber over her shoulder and followed us into Amber's room. Natalie then plopped Amber onto the floor and all three of them worked on me. I was placed face down on Amber's bed. They took rope and tied it around my wrists. It was not very secure and I continued to struggle. One of them tied my ankles together and then cinched my knees together as well so that I could no longer kick. My shoes and socks were removed. They took one of my socks and inserted it forcefully into my mouth. Then Samantha took a bandana and slid it between my lips. She then took it behind me and knotted it over very tightly pulling my lips back. They worked on tying my upper body but could never tie my wrists tight enough so that they kept on slipping out.

As they continued Amber's aunt walked into the room. I froze. They however acted like it was nothing.

"Hey, mom how can we make it so that she can't slip her wrists out?" Nicole asked.

Amber's aunt walked over to me and crossed my wrists. She then wrapped and interweaving tie around them several times and knotted it off. It was much better than the girls had done but I was astonished that she would help them.

"That should hold," she said.

I whimpered into my gag. Amber's aunt turned to leave and Amber began to mmmmmppppphhhhh loudly into her gag.

"Don't worry if you get free I'll let you tie up the girls," she said.

"Oh, mom that's not fair," whined Nicole.

"I think it's pretty fair," said Amber's aunt. She left the room and they continued to tie my upper body.

They cinched my elbows together and then wrapped rope around my upper body about seven or eight times pinning my arms to my sides. They picked up Amber off the floor and propped her up on the bed with me. They removed the scarf tied over her mouth revealing a tight bandana cleave gag just like I had.

"We are just practicing for the game tomorrow," said Nicole.

I had no clue that they would be playing. Samantha then left the room and returned with a roll of shiny black tape. Samantha took a new narrow white cotton sheet and tied it over Amber's cleave-gag. She then took a large wide piece of tape and placed smothered it over Amber's already gagged lips. Now you could see the cloth gag coming around the sides of Amber's head but from cheek to cheek it was covered over by shiny black tape pinning the gag to her face. Then she took another white sheet and sat on the bed behind me. She then tied it tightly over my cleave gag pushing the bandana further into my mouth. She then ripped off a large strip of the shiny black tape and plastered it directly over my gag. Amber and I were now tied identically.

"That should keep you quiet honey", Samantha said as she patted me on the head.

Nicole then slung me over her shoulder and Natalie did the same to Amber and we were placed inside Amber's closet. They waved goodbye and then shut the door and left. I rolled around and tried to pick at my bonds. It was no use at all.

I managed to roll myself into a position where I could see Amber eye-to-eye. I yelled at her that I had a plan but all that came out was a low moan that I barely heard. I would have to motion to her. I jerked my head toward the other direction so that she would roll over . She turned away from me as I requested and I could see her bonds now. I scooted closer to her and she began to pick at my wrists. My wrists were much tighter than hers and she had very little luck. So I began to pick at her wrists. I tried to get into a kneeling position and managed to get into range of her knees. I saw that this knot would not be that hard to pick and lowered myself over her.

I managed to untie her knees and moved on to her thighs. The knot on her thighs was more complicated and it took some work but I got it done. Now she had a better range of motion and could squirm over to where I could better pick her other bonds. I was able to scooch into a position where I could untie the knot binding her elbows. I picked at it and it became loose enough for her to slip out of it. I then turned my attention to the knot binding her arms to her side. I had to turn my back completely and try to find the knot. She turned her head around and made little mmmmpppphhhhing noises at me. I could see that she was using her eyes to tell me where it was. I moved my hands up and to the left and I found it.

After about ten minutes it was pretty loose and Amber began to squirm out of her bindings. Now she was only bound at the wrists and ankles. She sat up straight and tried to slide her hands under her butt. She is very flexible and managed to do it eventually. Then she pulled up her legs and pulled her hands around in front of her. She reached up and ripped the tape off of her mouth. She pulled down the sheet that was under it and then the bandana that she was cleave gagged with. She then spit out the socks that were in her mouth. She bent down and untied her ankles. She then picked at her wrist bindings.

I mmmmpppphhhh'd at her to come over and untie me but she told me to wait a second because she almost had it. Once she had herself completely untied she walked over to me. She bent down and untied my legs and thighs. She then grabbed my ankles and gave my bare feet a little tickle. I let out a low whimper and glared at her. She apologized and untied my ankles. She then helped me stand up and we walked out of the dark closet. She sat me on her bed and slowly peeled the tape off of my mouth. She then proceeded to untie the other two layers of my gag and I spit out the socks that had been forced into my mouth. She then untied my other bindings.

"It's time to teach them a lesson" she said.

We walked back out into the living room where they were all watching TV.

"Shit!" exclaimed Nicole.

"Now it's our turn," said Amber.

Jackie
USA