CD : 01 - CD's Short Stories (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

CD : 01 - CD's Short Stories (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

CD's stories
01 - CD's Short Stories
Story index at the bottom

By CD

Friday June 8th 2001 06:55:58 PM
Sister's friend

My sister is 12 years old and I am 14 and we were to spend one day home with my grandmother who is about 80 and, putting it simply, is clueless and knows nothing and has no clue of what is going on. There arent any girls at all my age in the neighborhood so im a little (you know).

So at about noon my sister's friend came over and is 12 years old and is KINDA hot, for her age. We were all board so decided to play Hide-and-Seek outside around our house. I told my sister that she was going to be " it" and me and her friend had to hide but the one rule was we couldnt go into the house, that would be cheating. Well, I brought my sister's friend and myself into my house and into my room and closed the door. We both laughed a little bit. I have been intp being tied up for quite some time now and thought I might get to do it now.

I told her that " Man I am going to be tempted to leave this room, but I dont want to." We saw my sister running around outside but couldnt find us. I went to my closet and pulled out handcuffs and was able to take them apart so they came into two different " loops." I put my pillows up against the headboard and cuffed my hand to one of the bars with the one cuff and it fit nice and tug, with little movement available but no way of getting out. Next I told her to do the exact same thing to my right hand, so im cuffed. She laughed as she did it. Now I was bound and NO way of getting out without the help of someone. I then said "You wont tickle me will you?" She shook her head no. I liked this feeling of helplessness and then she left the room and closed the door. Oh now I really, really liked it as I struggled to get free but couldn't. She came back in about 5 minutes later and kept pretending she wouldnt let me go but she eventually did.
CD

Monday June 11th 2001 01:32:37 PM
i was 14 years old when this happened to me. It was mid june and everyone was out of school. I have liked being tied up for about a year or so. and im 15 now.

I was home alone that day and at about noon i got bored and took my handcuffs out and played with them a bit. My window was open and i was catching a brisk summer breeze which cooled me off a bit because it was very hot that day. I put one cuff on my wrist and i was tempting myself to click the other one around the bed post without the key. I didnt want to do it and i wouldnt but i slipped and I cant believe it but i clickdd the cuff to my other wrist and I knew i was in trouble! My stomach dropped and I got that weird feeling of being helpless and i did not like it !! I was scared that I had to wait about 3 and a half hours i thought and my mom would come home not being able to get into the house and when she gets in find me cuffed to the bed!!..

I struggled to get out but no way, as my heart beated faster and faster and i began to like the feeling. I heard someone walking around in the road outside of my window.....It happened to be a neighbor down the road who is pretty cute and is 15 years old. I called for Angela and she came up to my window and asked "what?"...My screen was still in place so she couldnt see what exactly was going on. I told her to come into my house because it was an emergency and i told her where the key was.

When she came into my room she began to laugh and I KIND of did too- I told her where the key to the cuffs were and she took it and put it in her pocket and walked out the door! OMG i thought to myself now im never going to get free But she came back into my room about 10 minutes later and i told her not to scare me like that. She asked who did this to me and i told her myself- I yelled at her just to let me out but she said if i yell at her like that again she would throw the key out the window- I told her I was sorry and i would do anything for her if she would let me go. She let me go and told me not to tie myself up ever again
CD

Friday June 15th 2001 09:25:49 PM
DY, yes
I was once at a party with a bunch and friends, mostly girls and I was the oldest one there outside of a few parents. Me and a few other people were going to sleep over. I always liked being tied and a few girls wanted to tie me so I let them. They sat me down on a chair and there were 6 bars in the back of the chair. I put my arms through the last two and they cuffed them together and then tied my ankles separate to the legs of the chair. I laughed and couldn't move at all. Then they took a piece of duct tape and taped my mouth shut and I could not get it off. It was about 6:00 and I had driven my bike over to the person holding the party's house which was about a 20 minute ride.

Next they felt me all over and laughed. They opened the closet door and put me halfway in because the chair would not go all the way in the closet. Then they closed the door to Allison's room ( the girl holding the party). Luckily I had gone to the bathroom about 5 minutes before I was tied and took care of #1 and #2. And to tease me the 2 girls put the key to the cuffs down my shirt and told me I might need it to get out. I could feel it on my belly button. I lost track of time and didn't know what time it was.

A long, long time later I heard the door open and the saw the lights go out in Allison's room. The closet was right behind the door therefore she didn't notice me right away. I tried to scream to her but the TV was on. She took off her shirt and and her bra showed. She looked over and yelled when she saw me. She yelled at me what my problem was but I couldn't speak. She ripped the tape off and I told her I was tied up by 2 girls. She slapped me. She asked where the key was and I told her in my pants and she was pissed. I told her it wasn't my fault and if I could be let go. She said it was 9:30 at night and time to go to sleep. She reached into my pants and it kinda startled me and grabbed the key and put it in her bra! She told me I had 1 minute to fish it out and let myself out or I'd have to sleep in the position I was! With my mouth I dug and dug but couldn't get it. She told me good night and if I yelled I would be punished.
CD

Sunday June 17th 2001 06:56:52 PM
HOT Cousin, again
I was over at my Aunt's house a two days ago and my hot cousin who is 22 came over from Tallahasee. She is 8 years older than I am and I don't look upon her as family. I have always been attracted to her and had fantasies about her too. My grandparents had gotten me something really good for my birthday and I was not suppose to tell. Someone asked me what I got and I would not tell. She looked at me with a grin and kept asking what they gave me but I would not tell.

Me and her were the only ones inside while the others were outside eating. She was wearing no socks and I like feet, and couldnt stop looking at them. Again she smiled and asked what I got and why I keep looking at her feet. I just stared at them and began to get hot. I went into her room and layed on her bed and grabbed the headboard and then let my hands fall behind the headboard. I heard her then come in and close and lock the door. I didn't even bother to open my eyes until she straddled me on the bed with her butt on my chest and I was instantly hard and really, really turned on. She pulled out cuffs and cuffed my hands behind the bed post. She was searching for something to gag me with and I couldn't believe my fantasy was coming true. She got a very long black sock and put a little sock inside of it in a ball. She placed the ball in the middle of the black sock and tied it around my head, with the ball part covering my mouth and muffling my words. She then took off my socks and took the front of my shirt and pulled it over my face. She rubbed my chest and then relentlessly tickled my armpits as she was straddling me in the same way again. Her long nails her digging in and she wouldnt stop. Then she asked will I tell what they gave me and I shook my head no. The cuffs were metal and there was no way of getting out.

Then she held my feet together and tickled them put it really didnt tickle that much and she realized it and went back to my armpits, chest, and neck. She was not stopping and then it hit me. My boxers were soaked ( not with P) but with that other stuff. It felt SOOOOOO good. She wouldnt stop and then I told her I would tell and she took the gag off. I whispered " Now you cant tell anyone this, but I'll tell you only if I can suck your toes" She laughed and yelled my name but let me. They were soooo good and then I told her I recieved 150 $.

CD

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday June 13th 2001 06:20:56 PM

Babysitting and Bound

Well it was mid July again and I was to babysit a very, very HOT lady's two little girls. I was 14 years old and Justine was 11 and Katie was 13. Their dad was in Atlanta for a week and a half on a business trip and their mother, Rebecca who was extremely hot asked if I could babysit them and I agreed. I only lived about 4 or 5 minutes away and rode my bike over. I came over at about 10 AM on a Monday and was to babysit them to around 3:30 or 4:00. I got there and things were off to a good start and I sat on the couch and watched ESPN. The house was a very nice house and two stories high. The two girls came out standing next to one another and one had their hands behind their back and I asked..

" Whats that in your hand"

She said " Handcuffs", and a chill ran down my spine as I always have selfbinded but never with anyone else before. I told them I'd be right back as I went into their extra room which had a bed and I layed down on it and put my hands between the headboard thinking they might cuff me. I pretended I was asleep and they came in and Katie, the 12 and a half year old cuffed my hands together around the headboard and Katie jumped right on my " private" and I let out a mild scream. I tryed to pull away but I realized these were metal handcuffs and looked like real ones the cops used! There was no way of getting out unless they let me out. I was liking this and pretended to fall asleep. Then off came my socks and they tied my ankles separately to each post of the footboard. The bed was really small but I was spread out. My movement was very limited and they started tickling me lightly on my feet and armpits and I was really turned on as they wouldn't stop but finally did and walked out the door. I wanted to get out now and called for them but I just couldn't get out, these were real metal cuffs. They came back in smiling and I asked where they got the cuffs from and they said they got them from their mom's closet. I wanted to get out and told them but they wouldnt let me (I wanted to go to the closet and see what was in there also). Katie pulled herself up on the bed and sat half on my lap and half on my stomach as i lay there on my back looking up at the ceiling. She took off her sucks and put her feet on my face and told me to lick them clean! This was like a dream come true for me except I wish they were a little older or my age, but it didn't matter. Her feet looked pretty good so I did what she told me to do. Then she made me suck her toes and she was laughing hysterically. ALL, ALL I had on right now was shorts and a T-shirt and nothing underneath that, and I was a little turned on right now so you know what was sticking up. I couldn't get it down and I thought she would notice and laugh at me more but she didnt seem to.
I was in a dilemma, I really didn't want to get out cuz I liked it but I had to go to the bathroom and was kind of getting frustrated. I asked Katie nicely if she could let me go and she yelled at me " NO!" and left the room and closed the door. It was 12:30 already and I yelled out loud that I was hungry and got no reply back.

I heard the doorbell ring and wondered who it could be. I heard a bunch of talking that then turned into laughter. It was their mother and she had come home early! She opened the door and bursted out laughing. She asked me what happened and I told her that I was just laying here and the 2 girls handcuffed me. She asked me if I was asleep and I nodded " yea". She yelled " you were sleeping instead of watching my kids!" and then laughed and was only kidding and she said " You know you have to be punished for doing that." She called in the girls and told Katie and Justine to tickle my feet nonstop and straddled me and tickled my arm pits and after about 2 minutes it was all too much for me as I began to cry and wet my pants. She stopped about 5 minutes later and finally let me out. I absolutely loved it and asked her if she wanted to get the same treatment I did but she refused and gave me $20. Dang I didnt think that was enough for what I went through. I also asked her mom if she could please not tell anyone about this and she agreed.

Dy

Thursday June 14th 2001 04:24:38 PM
Totally Embarassed

Three weeks ago on a Saturday I was minding my own business while being home alone and would be for about 10 hours! There is this girl in my neighborhood, Angela who is 16 and I am 15. She is pretty attractive and I was outside doing nothing and she came along and asked if she could use my bathroom because it was an emergency and I let her. Before I went outside I was selfbinding and kept all my " tools" out in the living room. When she was in there I realized that I left the stuff out and I didnt know what she was going to say when she came out.

When she came out she smiled at me and asked what was all the strings and cuffs and keys and locks were doing there and I said " I dont know, like trying to tie myself and being like Houdini and trying to get out." She said " Oh, can i tie you." I was turned on by those words and said sure. She told me to just get the handcuffs and the key to unlock them. I did what she said and she took the key and put it in her pocket and smiled. It was about 11:00 in the morning and Angela asked " are you home alone?"
and I answered " Yes"
she asked " ok for how long?"

I replied " ah I dont know til like 3:00 or something" and

she said "good."

She told me to come over to a tree on the side of my house. I live in not that crowded of a neighborhood but still a good number of people and cars go by kind of alot. She climbed up a tree, a few branches up and told me to put my hands around this one branch and she had the cuffs ready. I said " Oh I dont know wont people like see us."

She said " hahah No, cmon you will like it trust me" so I let her cuff my hands around the branch that extended to the top so the only way I could get out was with the key in Angela's pocket. She laughed at me and rubbed my stomach and told me not to go anywhere and she would come back after she ate lunch and then walked away to her home! She then said " thats for picking on my little brother", which I did a few days before. I thought uh oh Im not going to get out. About 15 cars went by in an hour and only a few noticed me. I was standing on my tippy toes and really couldnt move. She came back and asked me if I was going hurt her if she let me go and i told her " No". She let me out and I grabbed her and moved her into my backyard and she kissed me.....

Dy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic