Casey : 05 - No More Teams (f/fm, f/f+m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Casey : 05 - No More Teams (f/fm, f/f+m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Casey's stories
05 - No More Teams
Story index at the bottom

By Casey

Thursday June 7th 2001 07:02:52 AM

For this story, it was decided that it's everyone for them selves. This was decided by valery because kristen kept messing the team up because i always caught her. We could form alliances if we wanted to, there were no set teams.

Anyway, i was at valery's house and we were just talking (Amazingly, she hadn't tryed to grab me yet). But, of course, the game began.

Lauryn jumped up from behind the couch and captured us. She had us walk with our hands up down to the basement. She took some rope and hogtied me and laid me on the floor, then stuffed a cloth in my mouth, and gagged me with a few strips of tape. She took valery over to a pole. She tied her wrists around it and wrapped it around her body to secure her to the pole. Lauryn then tied rope around val's knees and ankles, tying them to the pole. Next, she had the pleasure of gagging valery. She took the tape and wrapped it around her head (i lost count of how many times) and over her mouth. She then pressed on it making sure, as if it didn't, the gag stuck.

I had never been able to get loose of a hogtie, so i had to depend on valery, who tryed stuggling, but could barely budge. She gave me a desperate look, and we knew we were in a lot of trouble. If you all think this is a good enough story, i'll continue it if you want.

Casey
casey90394@cinci.rr.com
http://www.cinci.rr.com

Friday June 15th 2001 07:44:28 AM

No More Teams

OK, i know no none of y'all said they wanted me to continue the story, but i got bored so, what the hell, i'm continuing it. By the way, this was all at my house.

When i stopped, me and val were in a tight bind because of lauryn. Remember, it was everyone for them selves. I was hogtied and gagged with a cloth stuffed in my mouth and tape over it. Valery was tied to a pole and had duct tape wrapped around her head and over lips. I hadn't ever been able to break free of a hogtie before and Val obviously wasn't goin anywhere, so at this point we were screwed. Valery put a hell of a lot of effort into even struggling, but all she could do was grunt and mmmmph loudly. I have to admit, even though i have a girlfriend, her struggling and mmmmphing really turned me on. But i shook it off realizing that we were not going anywhere unless a miracle came.

The door opened and i thought the miracle had finally come. Kristen came down and walked slowly towards me. She giggled under her breath as she looked down on me, then she looked over at valery, who gave a desperate look over her gag. All this so called miracle (kristen) did was go to the downstairs refrigerator and grab a Coke. She went back upstairs and once again we were all alone.

I began to struggle my best against my bonds, and amazingly they began to loosen. I grunted under my gag as i began to break free. Finally, after a good ten minutes, i broke free of my bonds. As i stood up, i began to walk over to val, taking off my gag on the way.

I stood there and thought about whether or not to untie her or not. She then hit me with her irresistible puppy face. I began to fall for it, but then she gave an incredibly sexy, long wimper under her gag. I fell for it and untied her. She said she was sorry for having to throw those at me, and we were gonna get kristin and Lauryn.

We snuck upstairs and crept around, looking for her. We saw her sitting on the couch in the other room. Valery walked over to grab her bondage bag. I was about to grab her, when i heard a loud series of mmmmmphs upstairs. I knew it was amanda, and i told valery i had to go help her.

I crept upstairs and peeked into the room i heard it from. Amanda was tied tightly to a chair and gagged with a cloth tied in her mouth. the gag confused me, because most of the time, the gag used would be duct tape. She was blindfolded with another cloth. I snuck in and was immediately grabbed from behind by lauryn. She covered my mouth, and closed the door so val couldnt hear me. She tied me down to a chair and gagged me with several strips of tape.

As she took off amanda's gag, she said,"I tied this in her mouth so you could hear her cry for help, i knew you'd try to come to the rescue."

She then gagged her with duct tape and removed the blindfold. She left, locking the door on the outside. We both attempted to struggle, but all we could do was mmmmmph. I gave up as amanda began screaming under her gag. We were locked in my room, tied up and gagged for at least 90 minutes. Then, the door unlocked and opened and Claire walked in. She saw us tied up and came over to me, tearing off my gag.

"Claire, do me a favor and untie us."

"Who did this?," she questioned and i said it was lauryn.

"Oh, she told me about this, where's the duct tape?."

"Over there, why?" She went over grabbed it and regagged me.

Amanda and i began yelling at her, obviously it came out muffled.

"She said i could only come up to check on you guys, but i'll be nice and give her a start." She loosened the knots around amanda's wrists and then left, locking the door.

Soon amanda broke loose and took off her gag. She tryed untying me, but couldnt loosen the knots.

"I'll try to get some scissors, how do i get out of here."

She took off my gag and i motioned to the door in the left wall, it led to Lyndsey's room. she kissed me and left, closing the door behind her. after 15 minutes, i had waited too long and began to fight against the ropes she'd barely loosened. I soon was free and walked into my sister's room.

"hey little bro, remember what i told you would happen when you came into my room without askin." I suddenly remembered, anytime i came into her room without askin, she would tie me up.

"Dont worry, amanda did it too," she said closing her clothes closet, i knew amanda was in there.

She then tied me up, gagging me with a bandana tied in my mouth. She then put me in her shoe closet, across from the other one. She closed the door and left the room. Her closets werent as big as valery's, but her shoe closet held most of the same stuff, leather boots. They may be comfortable for girls on their feet, but they aren't comfy when you're layin on top of them. My sis wasn't a pro at tying people up, as amanda opened the door, untied. She untied me, but went back to my room to grab the roll of duct tape. it was for anyone we caught.

We crept out the door and went downstairs to see kristen and lauryn. Lauryn was hogtied on the couch, bound and gagged both with tape. Kristen's arms were tied to rails on the stair banister, and her legs were tied together, she was also gagged with tape. I went over to the couch where lauryn was. whoever tied her up was smart enough to use tape, because she cant break free from duct tape. Kristen wasnt going anywhere either, but both of them struggled insanely.

Amanda and i snuck downstairs and scoped that out, but it surprised us both. I thought that valery had tied up everyone, but she was bound and gagged with tape on the couch. I thought it was lyndsey now, but she was also bound and gagged on the floor. We searched all over the house, trying to see if it was Claire, but she was no where. I went over to val and ungagged her and asked her what happened.

"I tied up lauryn and kristen, then Lyndsey tied me up, but claire got lyndsey. Claire left, though."

Lyndsey began mmmmmphing in order to make me think val was lying, but i believed her. I untied val and we went upstairs. We left the other three tied up. Thats it from me, hope you liked it, if not, tell me so i know

Casey
Casey90394@cinci.rr.com
http://www.cinci.rr.com