Casey : 04 - Meeting Amanda (ff/fm, mf/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Casey : 04 - Meeting Amanda (ff/fm, mf/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Casey's stories
04 - Meeting Amanda
Story index at the bottom

By Casey

Tuesday June 5th 2001 08:38:59 AM

Meeting Amanda

Hey, it's me Casey. As you'll notice at the bottom, i finally listed my email address. So if u wanna ask anythin, go ahead.

Anyway, i told you all that there was a bondage story for meeting my girlfriend Amanda. Well, here's the story.

School had just ended for the year, and Valery decided to have a party. Her house was the right size for one. Anyway, our normal group (me, val, lauryn, and kristen) came over early to set up and Danielle had moved away just a week ago.

The party went through without any tieups, i thought. Most of the people had left and the only ones left were invited to stay over nite. But that was just our friends Claire and Megan. Claire had long black hair, and was pretty nice lookin. Megan had kind of curly brown hair and was pretty too.

I was upstairs going to the restroom, and i stepped out into the hall to see valery and Lauryn putting a girl in their room. Her hands were tied behind her back and blindfolded with a cloth. Her gag of tape was wrapped around her head. I only saw the back of her as lauryn moved her into the room. She didnt put up any struggle, but did mmmmmph a little.

I went over to valery, who watched lauryn begin to tie the gurl to her bed spread-eagled.

"What are you doing?," i questioned.

"We're tying her up, don't worry about it. You don't know her, we tied her up cause we feel like it, kinda like with you."

I tried to go in and untie her, but valery grabbed me.

"Well, i'll just keep you down stairs for now."

She took me down and tied me up on the couch. My wrists, ankles and knees were duct taped together and i was gagged with a strip of tape. She pressed it down with her finger, then said, "Dont worry i'll bring you some company."

She came down a little later with megan bound and gagged. Valery sat us back-to-back and wrapped some tape around us.

"Now, i'll set these down over here...," she placed some scissors down near the stairs about 20 feet away, "and you can try to get to them, have fun."

She left and we began to try and struggle towards the scissors. It didnt work, and i stopped to think on what to do as megan began screaming through her gag. I attempted to yell at her through my gag, and it worked as she stopped. I attempted to count to three so we could try to get up at the same time. It came out as mmmph,mmmmph, mmmmph, but it too worked. We got up and began hopping in unison towards the scissors. As we neared them, she tripped, causing me to fall with her. We landed hard next to the scissors, but we couldnt get up because we were laying down. i tried to squirm towards them, but i had no way of grabbing them. It seemed as if valery had finally gotten me and i wouldnt be able to save that mystery girl.

But after a while, megan began rocking up and down. I figured this out as an attempt to get us sittng up again. We tried over and over to come through with it, each time, megan giving out cute little wimpers under the tape. Her in her black sleeve-less, lace shirt, denim skirt, and red, tall leather boots.

Finally, after at least 15 minutes of going back and forth, we leaned forward and sat up. Then, megan reached out, not far and grabbed the scissors, which were right next to her now. She cut my bonds and i cut the tape that tied us together. i got free and took of my gag, and went over and ungagged megan, leaving the tape hanging on her cheek.

"Come on, untie me," she commanded.

"I will, just wait a sec, i have to go help someone." She was about to yell something, but i regagged her.

I crept upstairs, around the girls and up the stairs to valery's room. There she was, still tied the same way, blindfolded and gagged. I walked over and untied her blindfold. She began mmmmmmphing insanely. I covered her mouth and shhhhed her. She calmed down and as i got a good look at her, i remembered who she was. She was the girl valery told me about, saying that she liked me.

"Do you promise not to scream if i take off your gag? I'm just gonna untie you, ok."

She agreed, and i peeled off her gag. I had never seen her up close, but i did catch a glance at her when valery showed me who she was. She was beautiful. A models face (she is really a model, I swear), shoulder-length brown hair, and one hell of a body. I untied her and we just talked for a while. Her name was amanda.

After about 20 minutes, valery walked in to check on amanda. She saw us together and smiled from cheek to cheek. I looked over at amanda, pretending i didnt know about her crush on me, and she was blushing and looking away. Valery had us come downstairs and said we were playin the old truth, dare, or tie. You could tell a secret, do a dare, or be tied up in the basement. Obviously, Amanda was the target, as lauryn picked her first. I hoped she'd select the dare, which was kissing me for 30 seconds, and she picked that.

I kinda just sat back and let it happen. It was really nice, for her too i guess.

Then she picked valery, who picked tie. Her wrists were tied in front of her until everyone else had played. Eventually everyone was tied except us two. We took the prisoners downstairs, where i remembered the fact that megan was still tied up. She remembered too, as she glared at me. I told her that becuase of that bad look, she'd stay like that. Valery's wrists were tied over her head to ceiling pole and she was gagged. Lauryn and claire were chair tied back to back and gagged. Kristen was hogtied on the couch, and we left megan like she was. Amanda and i went back upstairs and watched tv. We began to talk a lot. Eventually she asked if i liked her kiss.

Well, you all should figure out what happened, so i'll broaden it by saying she asked me out and i said yes. Thats how i met her, hope y'all liked it. any q's, email me.

Casey
casey90394@cinci.rr.com
http://www.cinci.rr.com