PhoeniX : 02 - Worst N64 Game Ever (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PhoeniX : 02 - Worst N64 Game Ever (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

PhoeniX's stories
02 - Worst N64 Game Ever
Story index at the bottom

By PhoeniX

Monday May 28th 2001 09:28:45 PM

Worst N64 Game Ever

Well, it has been a while, but here is my next post.

Recently today, I talked to SuperGohan (Adam) and told him I was having a friend over. We will call him, "Tom" I said that a year ago, I found out that Tom liked being tied up when he asked me to tighten a belt around his wrists out of the blue. Anyway, I had not had him over since the belt incident. I told Gohan that one of us would get tied up. Well, it happened! A few times too! :P (Lucky me Gohan ^_^)

I prepared myself as best I could. I found some masking tape, yellow string, and a belt and placed them in noticeable places. I was wearing a red shirt, beige pants, and no socks (yes I like to do bondage without socks, sue me!), and Tom was wearing a white shirt, white socks, and yellow shorts.

Well it all started innocently enough. Tom and I were playing N64 and Playstation games. We eventually got bored after 2 hours, so we went upstairs, and played a game on the computer using my LAN and my mom's laptop. We then went downstairs again, and my friend said he wanted to play Mario Party. I told him how much I hated the game lol, but still sat through the whole 20 turns, which took about 40 minutes. Then he decided he wanted to play a game with 10 turns. I told him I would watch and I would NOT play! After the fourth turn, I decided that I was bored, so I placed the belt over my wrists and told him to tighten it. I told him that this way I had something to do while the they all were making their "boring turns" (Tom was the last player to go before the mini - game).

He gleefully pulled it as tight as he could, but he never put it through the loop thingie. I think my countenance was something like ~ -_-. Then we went on to the fifth turn, (by the way, Mario Party turns take anywhere from 1 minute to 6 minutes) I placed my hands behind my back, and I giggled and said, "This time, put it through the loop, silly!" He smiled and pulled it as tight as he could and put it through the loop. I think I struggled for 5 seconds and the belt slipped off.

On the sixth turn, I told him to try a little harder, and he put the belt through the loop, and did something odd with the end of the belt that I couldn't see. It seemed like he was looping the end of the belt through but I couldn't exactly tell. That took a little longer, but it still wasn't enough to hold me. :P

~PhoeniX
xtakerux@hotmail.com
USA

Monday May 28th 2001 09:31:10 PM

Worst N64 Game Ever (Part 2)

On the seventh turn, I told him to give it his best, so at least I could try to escape during the last 3 turns. He looped it, and then reversed it , because when I was able to slip it off, it was like a bow.

I finally said to him, "Tom, you know what? This belt is crap". So I got the string and waited till he was done with the eighth turn. I put my hands behind my back, and he wrapped it around about 4 times. Finally we were getting somewhere! The string was not the greatest but it was able to get me to struggle for the turn. Somehow, he never tied it twice, so it just gave in to the struggle.

The game was near ending and I told him to give it his all, and to use all of the string. (He used about 1/6th) He must have wrapped it in and out at least 15 times. He tied it off, and left me there to struggle with this new challenge. It so happened, that the way I was sitting, when I struggled, my foot was over the string, I didn't realize, and I accidentally pulled it TIGHTER! I really was having trouble with this one, and Tom was laughing, because the game had ended and he had to leave in 10 minutes - His dad was on his way.

I jokingly said, "Hey Tom, can you untie me?" and giggled. Then he said, "sure!" So, I asked when would he, smiling as I said this. "Soon", was his reply, "but not until I take this game!" We both laughed at this and he pretended to steal it, but just put it in a drawer. I kept fighting against the ropes and pulling as hard as I could. Even though I could talk I was making a noise similar to the "mmppph" trying to escape. I don't know how, but after 6 minutes of total struggling, the cheap string just couldn't take anymore. I felt it grow loose, and then, after picking at it with my fingers, I got the string off and held both my hands in Tom's sight, showing that I was free. He soft of gave a 'darn it' kind of look, but his Dad had been waiting upstairs for a minute or so, and Tom had to leave.

I knew Tom was enjoying this whole thing as much as I was, each time the turn ended, he would be happy to tie me up, lol. I don't know what that says, but I think I'll invite him over next week. lmao

~PhoeniX
xtakerux@hotmail.com
USA