Alex : 02 - Revenge on Rob(m/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Alex : 02 - Revenge on Rob(m/mmf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Alex's stories
02 - Revenge on Rob
Story index at the bottom

By Alex

Sunday May 27th 2001 11:59:19 PM

Revenge on Rob

After Rob had tied me, my brother and Ashley up, and suspended us 3 feet above the ground, we vowed to get back at him.

No one was home except me, my brother and Rob, so this was our perfect chance for revenge.

We took him downstairs, and tied him up like he had tied up my brother. We left him hanging there for a while, and when we went down to check on him, my brother turned on me, and captured me. I had to do whatever he wanted, according to our rules, so he put me in a tie exactly like Rob had done to me earlier, and put me on Robs back.

Ashley came home about an hour later, and my brother ambushed her too. She had had a growth spurt, so she was about my size. My brother got out a one-piece snowsuit, that was almost too short for either one of us. He put Ashley in it backwards, and since it was wide, but short, he was able to put me in it behind her, and zip up the suit.

Rob and Ashly's brother had gone through a growth spurt also, so my brother put us, still in the snowsuit, in a sling and did the same exact tie he and Rob had done, but tying us together and adding blindfolds. Since she was in the front, I got the most pressure from the crotch strap, and it was really tight.

Ashley managed to reach a strap, and started tugging on it. It turned out to be the crotch strap, and she accidentally pulled it tighter. I let out a moan through my gag. My brother left us hanging there for almost 7 hours.

He was about to let us out when the phone rang, and he went to answer it. It turned out that Robs parents wouldn't be home till late the next day, so after my brother partially untied us, he took Rob upstairs, leaving Ashley and I down in the basement exactly the same we had been, but we were on the ground. He tied Rob to his bed, and then came back down to get us. He took us up to Ashley's bed, and sat us down with our backs to the head rest. He unhooked the backpack straps, so he could hook them to the head rest, and then hooked them back on our sling. He left, and came back with four pieces of rope, and tied all our ankles to the poles of the bed.

There was no way we could escape, so we tried to sleep.

In the morning my brother came in with Rob, and they carried us downstairs, and hooked us to a chair, like they had done with the bed (Rob had gotten free, and since we didn't, we had to stay like this. They removed our gags, and fed us breakfast, and then regagged us with fresh gags. They then took us downstairs, and tied a rope down the back of our sling, and over one of the metal beams, and left us hanging 5 feet of the ground since we were shorter. They let us out once for lunch, and they just repeated the breakfast procedure, and then put us back downstairs. They left us like this until about 7 PM, and then they let us out because Rob's parents had called and would be home about 8 PM.

No one told my aunt and uncle about it, and our game went on, but thats another story.

Alex
bts10is@aol.com

Monday May 28th 2001 09:57:28 AM

Captured by Aunt and Uncle

As you might know, the favorite ties used by our family were back pack slings.

One day while Rob's parents were not home we decided to play a tie-up game. We decided that Ahley and Rob would tie-up my brother and I, and we would be given an hour to escape, and if we didn't, we would be left there until our Aunt and Uncle came home.

They tied us in separate slings like I had been the last 2 times. The put us on each others backs on the floor, and then threaded a rope through our slings and raised us up in the air.

After about 2 hours, we still hadn't escaped, and we heard our Aunt and Uncle come home, and head downstairs.

They saw us hanging there, and left and grabbed Rob and Ashley and tied them up exactly like us, and when we thought they were about to release us, they told us our parents would be here in about 5 hours, and not to go anywhere. They left us hanging there, turned off the light and went upstairs.

We heard our parents arrive and call for us. My aunt and uncle came downstairs with my parents, and showed us to them. They came over and let us all down, buta they didn't let us out. My mom picked me up, Dad picked up my brother, my aunt picked up Ashley, and my uncle picked up Rob. They put us on their backs, and went upstairs. They spent a normal evening, and about 10:00 we went home. We had been like that for almost 13 hours.

Alex
bts10is@aol.com

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday May 29th 2001 04:01:50 PM

My First Tie-Up Game

Sorry, I forgot to post my first experience.

I was over at my friends house when I was about 7, and my friends were 8, and were taller and bigger than I was. We were in their garage, and their brother was upstairs watching tv. He was supposed to be baby-sitting us, but he just ignored us.

My friends and I decided to play kidnapping on their boat. On boats there are plenty of lifejackets, and lots of rope. I was the one going to be kidnapped, so I went on the boat. They came on and grabbed me, and said "gotcha!". They grabbed a scuba diving BCD, which are inflateable. They put me in it with my arms pinned to my sides, zipped it up, and fastened the straps between my legs. It was very small, and it hardly fit, so when they inflated it, my arms were pinned tightly to me side. They grabbed some rope, and tied my wrists to my thighs very securely. They took one of my socks off and stuffed it in my mouth, and then sealed it with 4 pieces of duct tape. Then they put my wetsuit on over it, and those are almost skin tight, so you can imagine how squeezed I was.

They carried me in side, and pulled over my sleeping bag. Before they put me in it,they brought over a snowsuit, and put me in it, and then put me in my sleeping bag. It was one of those mummy bags, and heavily insulated. By that time I was getting very hot. They took me outside, and put me in the recently cleaned fish holder, and shut the lid.

They came back in about an hour, and brought me inside. They took of my gag, and I said "I'm hot!". So they put my gag back in, and left me. They came back about 2 hours later, and put ice cubes in the wetsuit. After those melted, they took me out of the sleeping bag, and started tickling me. That lasted for about 20 min. and then they got bored and left me there. They came back about 3 hours later, and untied me. They had meant to do that 2 hours ago, but they forgot. Oh, did I get back at them.

Alex
bts10is@aol.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic