Alex : 01 - Suspended (m/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Alex : 01 - Suspended (m/mmf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Alex's stories
01 - Suspended
Story index at the bottom

By Alex

Sunday May 27th 2001 10:12:31 PM

Suspended

One day while I (10) was at my cousin Rob's (15) house, Rob, my brother (15) decided to play one of our tie-up games since Rob's parents were going to be gone until 10 Pm, and it was only 11 AM.

This time my brother and I were going to be tied up by Rob. Rob took us down in his basement and told me to go in the other room for a while so he could tie up my brother.

After about a half an hour he called me to come back out. I found my brother tied in the usual way, robes tying his ankles, knees, but I saw that his arms and hands hadn't been tied yet. I soon found out why. Rob's brother had down-syndrom, so there were a lot of restraints that could be used on me since his brother was almost my size. He picked up one of them and put me into it. It was a sling that wrapped around my chest with straps between my legs and over my shoulders, and was put on another person like a backpack so I would be suspended on that persons back.

Once I was strapped in, as tight as Rob could get it, which was really tight, he then tied my ankles together. After doing that he had me lay on my stomach and he pulled my feet up and tied them to my thighs. Rob pulled out a roll of duct tape and wrapped it around my hands so that I couldn't use my fingers, and then tied my wrists together.

I could already tell I wouldn't be able to get out of this, but he said he wasn't done yet. He picked me up, and put me on my brothers back. My brother was 6' 9", and I was only 5' 1", so I was suspended high above the ground. He then tied my brothers arms and wrists like he had mine. He gagged us with 2 handkerchiefs stuffed in our mouths, and put 3 strips of duct tape over them.

He told us that he still wasn't done with us. His basement was unfinished, so you could se the metal support beams sticking out of the walls near the cieling. He threw a rope that had a 2000 pound weight test over one of those beams. He came over to my brother and untied his ankles and knees, and put his dad's wall climbing harness on him, and then tied his legs again. He attached the rope to the harness, and lifted us 3 feet of the ground.

Here we were, suspended in the air, with no chance of escape, and our aunt and uncle wouldn't be home for about 10 hours. He told us not to go anywhere (as if we could) and went upstairs.

After about an hour, we heard his sister (9) come in the house, and Rob brought her downstairs. She often joined in our games, so she had to surrender when Rob gagged her like he did us. He left her on the sofa, and came back with a sling like mine, only it was smaller. He put her in it exactly like me, and then came over and lowered us down. He untied my arms and wrists, and put the backpack straps on me, so my brother had me on his back, and Rob's sister Ashley on my back on his stomach. Rob then pulled us back up 3 feet again and left.

We tried as hard as we could to escape, but it was no good. We were completely helpless.

After about an hour Rob came back and got very elaborate with us. He rigged up a system so that when anyone of us struggled, it tightened the others bonds. Ashley tried to squirm, and that only tightened my bonds super-tight. Rob had somehow made it that when the bonds tightened they stayed that way.

We gave up trying to escape and just hung around waiting. Rob came down in about another 2 hours and gave us all a drink, and then regagged us. He came down every 2 hours to give us a drink. He finally let us out at 9 PM.

We had been hanging there for almost 9 hours, since it took an hour to get us all tied up. We were glad to get down, and we immediately started to plan our revenge.

Alex
bts10is@aol.com