ThEgAmE : 03 - Revenge on Jenny (f/f, f/mf, m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ThEgAmE : 03 - Revenge on Jenny (f/f, f/mf, m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

ThEgAmE's stories
03 - Revenge on Jenny
Story index at the bottom

By ThEgAmE

Thursday May 24th 2001 08:03:35 PM

Revenge on Jenny: Part One

Hi, this is ThEgAmE, here to post my next story. As you may or may not remember my last story consisted of my revenge on my sister Stacy. Now it was Jenny's turn.

I was unsure of how to get back at Jenny in a way that was better than my tying and tormenting of Stacy, so I put a lot of thought into it. I wanted it to be perfect in every way possible. I wasn't sure if I should use the yellow rope or the packing tape (my only two binding tools at the time), or what to use as a gag. Anyway I put all my utensils into a large blue duffel bag and headed to Jenny's house.

The first two times I went to her house, her mom told me she wasn't there, but right after the third time I saw her through the basement window playing video games. It would turn out later that her mom was covering for her, but that's not really important. I entered through the garage entrance, going into the basement. I decided it wasn't breaking and entering because I knew Jenny (obviously incorrect) so I walked right in. What I saw shocked me.

Sitting in a strait-backed wooden chair was Stacy, bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She was bound hand and foot with the same cord I had been in my original tie-up encounter, and tied to the chair the same way. She was silenced with a large band of silver duct tape, sealing her lips together, and blindfolded with another patch of duct tape. She was struggling mightily, fighting her bonds, and thrashing wildly, "mmmpphing" with effort into her tape gag. I think she sensed my presence.

"Mmmmuuuggppphh!" she wailed, turning in my general direction. Suddenly from behind I felt a plastic barrel press against the base of my skull.

"Don't move!" I heard Jenny say.

"Why, so you don't shoot me with a plastic gun?" I asked.

"No, I have an idea I think you're going to like." She exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, turning around.

"Cops and robbers. With tying up allowed!" she informed.

She was right, I did like that idea.

"Okay, sure," I reasoned.

We set the rules. Basically there were guns (plastic of course) and if you were shot you were a captive. Of course we didn't realize that there would be arguments over whether or not one was shot or not, but we didn't think that far ahead. Anyway it would be me and Stacy (after she was untied) vs. Jenny and Laura. Laura was Jenny's close friend. She lived a few towns over, and she and Jenny saw each other about once a month. They were mainly friends because their moms were, but they complimented each other well, as they were complete opposites. Laura was spoiled and more of a "girly girl". She whined a lot and I thought it would be fun to gag her.

Jenny tore away the tape from Stacy's mouth. Stacy complained that she didn't want to play. Soon Stacy's mouth was taped shut again and she was subjected to a tremendous tickle-torture. Jenny explained that Stacy should use her anger for revenge to motivate her.

Laura arrived later and after some convincing she agreed to play. They would be the robbers and Stacy and I were the cops. They went to hide, as I equipped myself with my supplies (now including a fake leather police vest and a blue police gun). After waiting the pre-agreed to ten minutes I ripped the duct tape from Stacy's lips and untied her. We talked strategy, but I don't remember what she said, I kind of ignored her: I didn't trust her at all. I was out for myself only, and wanted the game to end with the three of them bound and gagged, and myself the captor, and I'm sure anyway she wanted the same things. My suspicions were all but confirmed as she suggested we split up- there was no way we would ever win by splitting up. Any way I went outside and hid in Jenny's bushes immediately. I knew that neither Laura nor Stacy would ever find me here; only Jenny knew her property as well as I did (actually she knew it much better). Anyway the boundaries were Jenny's property, inside and out, and I had a small advantage over some of my competitors.

Well anyway I sat there for about fifteen minutes before creeping around to Jenny's back porch. I was hidden behind Jenny's plastic play skool house, and I had a good view of the whole patio. I could see Jenny and Laura, sitting discussing something, and I could see a plastic bag no doubt filled with Jenny's binding tools.

Suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth and a plastic gun was placed at the back of my neck! I was captured! And it was Stacy! I knew not to trust that conniving! Oh well. She led me into the playhouse and sat me down in the yellow chair that was there. She took out a pair of plastic handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. She then took out some strips of cloth that she had prepared (I think she had anyway) earlier. She bound my left ankle to the left chair leg and my right to the right chair leg with a few of these strips of cloth. Then she balled up two of them and stuffed them into my mouth, before cleaving it with another strip of cloth behind around my head.

"Mmmpph!" I grunted into my gag.

"Don't you worry, I'll be back for my revenge soon enough." She said, and left the playhouse. I struggled for a little while, tugging at my bonds and checking the efficiency of my cleave gag, until I realized that my captor had made one big mistake. I quickly tabbed the release valves on the handcuffs and was free in ten seconds. Before emerging from the playhouse I made sure I as well had not brought the wrong kind of handcuffs. No! She had taken my supplies! I made my way out of the playhouse and rushed over to the patio after observing that no one was within range. I stepped onto the patio only to have the gun pointed at me again.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" asked Stacy. I was led into Jenny's kitchen and down toward the basement. Her mom saw us and smiled. I was matched into the basement and ordered to my knees. She circled me as a sat.

"Are you gonna- Mmmpph!" Stacy violently shoved a tennis ball into my mouth.

"Did I tell you that you could speak? Well now you certainly can't!" Suddenly I felt her grasp my wrists behind my back and I heard the familiar sound of tape being pulled from a roll as the cool sensation of the encasing plastic wrapped my wrists together. The tennis ball was old and disgusting. I was trying to spit it from my mouth when Stacy tore off two strips of silver duct tape, and used them to create a big fat "x" right across my lips. She then continued to wrap the tape around my entire mid-section, pinning my arms to my body. After taping together my ankles and thighs I was dragged to a closet in the corner of the basement. Stacy opened it and threw me in, and I landed on top of another body!

My seconds of impending light were limited, but it was definitely Laura. She hand been bound, gagged, and blindfolded with the strips of cloth and
"mmmpphed" as I was thrown on her.

"I hope you two have fun tied up together." Stacy said as she slammed the door shut. Laura and I mmmphed, that's basically all I could do. This was wrong, all wrong. This was my chance to tie and gag Jenny, but now all my plans had gone awry, what was I to do? Not only had I so far been unsuccessful in my mission but had been bound and gagged myself, at the mercy of Stacy's, who's torture suddenly came back do me as I realized she might torture me in the same way I had her. Actually the part about the tape-tie up and the closet was very similar... I tried to rub my mouth against the wall of the closet but the tape clung to my mouth, holding it shut. I sat helpless in the closet for about twenty minutes before I heard what sounded like someone spitting something out, followed by some coughing.

"I'm ungagged. Do you want to form an alliance? I think Jenny sold me out." Laura whispered. Sold her out? I wasn't sure how Jenny could have sold any one out, but selling someone out was definitely Jenny's type of thing.

"Mmmpph!" I replied, my voice muffled by the tennis ball and stiflingly sticky duct tape. I think that she understood yes, because I could sense her working at untying herself. I tried to free my own hands as well but the heavy tape was too strong. After a while I felt the tape rip from my lips and the ball removed with a sharp yank; Laura was free. She untied me and she started talking to me about what to do. I body tackled her and overpowered her easily. Sure I was dastardly, but I could only pull of my revenge on Jenny alone. I stuffed what I could find of the packing back into Laura's mouth and re-bound and gagged her. She seemed furious as she barked in a hushed manner into her gag and put up a mighty struggle. She was soon tightly gagged and bound as she had been and I emerged from the closet, ready for revenge with two adversaries to deal with: Stacy and of course my master plan for Jenny!.

To Be Continued!

ThEgAmE

Thursday May 24th 2001 11:14:56 PM

Revenge on Jenny: Part Two

And now the conclusion to Revenge on Jenny!

My plan was going as it should have as I went up to the second floor with my tie-up supplies. I crept down the long narrow carpeted hallway, and noticed that the door to Jenny's room was open. I looked in to see Jenny towering over a bound and gagged Stacy. Stacy's hands were bound behind her back and her arms were pinned to her sides by shiny black electrical tape. She was gagged with the same tape, which was wound around her head plastering her mouth shut. A similar blindfold was fashioned; her eyes were wound around the head with the tape, sealing her eyes shut.

"All you need to do is say that you're sorry and that Jenny is the queen of the world!" Jenny snickered at the helplessly gagged Stacy.

"Mmmurghpph!" Stacy's silenced mouth managed to whimper.

"Well if you just don't say it then I'll have to keep you tied up and keep your mouth gagged, that's all there is to it."

Stacy bowed her head in frustration, her bright red cheeks bulging over the tight electrical tape. This was kind of a game that myself, Stacy, and Jenny would all play over time, taunting each other by saying that all we needed to do was ask to be untied, all but impossible when effectively gagged. Jenny then gripped Stacy under the chin and squeezed her cheeks (a very annoying habit she had on her captives), whispering something to Stacy that I didn't make out. Suddenly she started to tickle Stacy mercilessly under the chin, and Stacy laughed violently but was stifled because her mouth was tightly shut up. Jenny was ruthless going all over Stacy's body, even on her thighs (where I knew she was very ticklish), and I knew that tears would be running down Stacy's red, puffy, bulging, taped cheeks if it weren't for the blindfold. Soon Jenny got up and said she had to go to the bathroom. I quickly ducked away into her mom's room until the coast was clear, and eventually headed into Jenny's room. Stacy was on her knees heavily bound and gagged, much more heavily than I had anticipated. Her wrists were basically wrapped together with what had to be half a roll, going all the way up to her elbows, her entire lower arms encased in shiny black electrical tape. Then her ankles were heavily taped to each of her upper thighs (commonly known as a frog-tie, but I was unaware of that at the time), and she could barely move her lower body at all. The gag and blindfold were also thicker than I had thought; she was silenced. So what did I do? I went for the thighs and stayed there, and she roared into the gag, but so little came out it was astonishing. I tickled her until I could hear Jenny coming back so I rolled Stacy under the bed as fast as I could. I grabbed a pillowcase from her bed and waited behind the open door.

"Why hello my little cap- Stacy?" I moved quickly and pulled the pillowcase down over Jenny's head, and shoved her from behind. She fell down and I pounced with my yellow rope. I tightly bound her ankles together after crossing them, many intricate loops and such. Then came the knees. I worked fast but it was only a short while until Jenny had worked the pillowcase off. She threw a slap at me, yelling about how this was against the rules of the game. I grabbed my handcuffs and cuffed her hands with them.

"You have the right to remain silent. Actually you have to." I recited as I stuffed the same slimy tennis ball I had been gagged with deep into Jenny's mouth. I had been thinking about saying that line ever since I found out that I would be one of the cops earlier in the day. She didn't take a liking to the tennis ball; actually she reacted in pure disgust. Exactly what I was looking for. I wrapped the rope around Jenny's arms and stomach, punning her arms to her sides. I then grabbed some of Stacy's own cloth strips and stuffed them as well into Jenny's mouth. Then I took my own bright red hankie and pulled it tautly between Jenny's lips, tanking hard and tying tight.

"Mmmpph!" Jenny mumbled into the tight packing. And now was the fun part. First I tickled her. I mean I was savage. I went to every body part that I could think of, and she was teary eyed, screaming into her tight gag of tennis ball cloth strips and a tightly cleaving hankie. The heavy gag silenced her hysterical giggling, and she was helpless. I then lifted Jenny up and carried her over my shoulder, strait to the bathroom. She knew exactly what I was doing and FREAKED OUT. That's right. It was swirly time. If you don't know what a swirly is, basically, while excluding the details, I shoved her head into the toilet and flushed it. Hey, what can I say, I was a kid. Sure I look back on it now and think of how disgusting, immature, and downright dangerous that is, but you should have seen her wide eyes and heard her muffled screams, and it was worth it all. After that I left the house, all three fellow participants bound and gagged, as I relaxed at home. If only I new how Jenny would retaliate!

ThEgAmE