ThEgAmE : 02 - Revenge on Sister (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ThEgAmE : 02 - Revenge on Sister (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

ThEgAmE's stories
02 - Revenge on Sister
Story index at the bottom

By ThEgAmE

Wednesday May 23rd 2001 04:09:49 PM

Revenge on Sister

Hey everyone, this is ThEgAmE, and I'm here to post my next story. As you may remember, last I was left I was bound and gagged and tormented by my friend Jenny. I was set for revenge against not only her but my older sister as well, because she had refused to pay my ransom and mocked me.
My sister was first though, because for some reason at that age everything had to go in an order, and my philosophy on life was to "saving the best for last" and I viewed my revenge on Jenny to be "the best" so it would be last.

I knew from experience I couldn't take down my sister head to head like I could Jenny; despite being only a year and a half older she was much heavier and much stronger. Well I looked around the house for some supplies, and I found some old yellow rope in the garage and some hankies around the house, most of which were from Stacy's (my sister) room. Any way, I decided I had to at least partially restrict her immediately, or she would take me down very quickly. I took the yellow rope and fashioned it into somewhat of a slipknot. I had learned many rope knots at sailing camp the summer before, and I was looking forward to going back to the same one this summer. The slipknot I used was modified to say the least. Anyway, she was in the den doing homework or something, when I approached her. She was wearing rather tight jeans and a white t-shirt with a long-sleeved flannel shirt over it. Her long hair came all the way down to her butt, and was pulled into a long ponytail.

I approached quickly, and sort of lassoed the loop over her body, and I pulled it tight as quickly as I could. Her reaction was pure surprise.

"What the- mmmpph!" I clapped a hand down over her mouth and pulled her up by the rope. She fought with lots of resistance, and I probably would have ended up tied if her arms weren't pinned to her sides. I dragged her up the stairs to my room (it's not an easy task to pull someone heavier than you up a flight of stairs when they are resisting), and threw her onto the floor.

"What are you doing you dork!" she yelled at me as I walked over to my desk which had the supplies. I took three hankies (Stacy has a big mouth, literally and figuratively) and balled them up.

"Don't even-mmmpph!" she was unable to finish her sentence as I stuffed the handkerchiefs into her mouth. She was so mad it was scary. She bucked as I wrapped the lasso rope around her mid-section, binding her traditionally like in the movies. Then with some shorter lengths of rope I bound her wrists together. I went on to her ankles, I tied them very tightly after being savagely kicked multiple times, and as I went for the knees I realized that she had worked the packing out of her mouth.

"Help! Help!" she screamed. I grabbed the packing and shoved in back in, this time forcing it deep into her mouth. I grabbed another three handkerchiefs. I shoved the first one additionally into her mouth, and the second was to keep it in. I wrapped around her head, pulling it tautly over her lips, tying a knot at the back of her head. I stepped back to admire my handy work for a second. Stacy lay there sitting, bound with yellow rope, and gagged with a bright red handkerchief pressing against her mouth, her cheeks building over under the pressure, her mouth packed and silenced. She grunted. I took the third hankie and blindfolded her with it, and she sat completely helpless. I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. Then I had an idea. I decided to hog-tie her, but not in the typical fashion that hog-ties are referred to, I had never seen or experienced that kind of tie at the time, so I tied her like hogs and pigs and stuff are actually tied. I roped her ankles and wrists together in front of her body as opposed to behind, and when I was done, it was a marvelous site. She rocked back and forth, completely immobile, in a very vulnerable and helpless, tightly gagged and blindfolded. She mmmpphed pleadingly, but I simply laughed.

"I'm laughing the same way you laughed at me when I was tied up!" I jeered. Her mmmpphs seemed louder and angrier now as I mocked her. Her red gag bulged up and down, but the packing stayed in and she stayed silent.

I left eventually, I planned to leave her there for a long time, but as I watched TV I was grabbed about an hour later. She clamped a hand over my lips and dragged me very roughly into the kitchen, throwing me sprawling onto the floor I could see she was looking for something, probably a temporary binding tool, but instead of running I decided (or foolishly went on instinct) to fight her. It would turn out later that I wasn't a very good tier, and after about ten minutes of helplessness she had been able to pull one hand free, and thus escape.

Anyway, I grabbed her by the upper thigh, and tried to flip her over me, but I couldn't and she kicked me hard for my efforts. Eventually she produced a roll of shiny brown packing tape. She went at me but I body tackled her, and sat on her stomach. I grabbed the packing tape, and tore off a long strip, and was able to tie her hands in front of her in a very makeshift fashion. She threw me off of her, but I charged and got her into a roll-up pin which featured her shoulders pinned to the ground, and me basically putting all of my weight and then some onto her upper back legs in order to hold her in that position. I wrapped her thighs, knees and ankles from that position. Then I proceeded to tape her hands to her hips, all the way around her butt at least twelve times. I then bound her upper arms to her chest as she screamed loudly. I chose to save the gag for last because it would be so much sweeter that way. I looked around and grabbed a dishtowel, very large for this job normally, but with Stacy, well, it would probably fit. I stuffed and packed and I stuffed and packed over and over until finally I had the entire thing forced into her mouth. I then took numerous strips of tape and plastered them over her lips, shutting her up pretty well. But pretty well wasn't good enough. I then wrapped the entire roll around her entire head, encasing her mouth in tight tape and silence. She seemed like she was yelling, but the gag kept her so quiet the barely an mmmpph came out, and she spent about two hours heavily tape bound and gagged from the luxury of my closet. I heard her banging against the door a few times, so I went up to check on her. Each time I went she looked more and more frustrated and pleading, so I would ask her:

"Do you want to be untied?"

"Mmmpph!" she would grunt.

"I'm sorry Stace, but I just can't understand anything you're saying with all that tape holding your mouth shut," I would say, "want me to take it off so you can speak?"

"Mmmpph!" her silenced groan would let me know she did, as her wide eyes pleaded with me over her bulging cheeks and tight gag.

I smiled. "Well I'm sorry, but I'm having just a little too much fun admiring your big mouth being taped shut, maybe some other time."

She swore revenge, but I wasn't worried, I was concentrating about my revenge on Jenny!

ThEgAmE