mr t : 01 - Me Tarzan Her Donna (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mr t : 01 - Me Tarzan Her Donna (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

mr t's stories
01 - Me Tarzan Her Donna
Story index at the bottom

By mr t

Tuesday May 22nd 2001 01:52:47 AM

me tarzan her donna

This happened to me when i was 15 and my neighbour and good friend donna was 13. she and all the rest of the kids on the street were always playing some kind of game where someone always wound up tied up.

To be tied up by donna was different then being tied up by the other kids because donna had a way of tieing you up so you were comfortable but no matter how much you tried to escape you couldn't. while the other kids simply looped the rope once around your wrists or ankles, donna would take the time to loop one wrist then the other thus making a sort of rope handcuff but now unknownn to me she had made (in the forest behind the houses we lived in) a different sort of trap.

On the day i was to experience this new trap, donna had spent the morning selling me on the entertainment value of tarzan and how with the shape i was in i could play him on t.v. well to make a long story short, donna eventually worked up enough nerve to ask me if i would wear something special that she had secretly bought. it was a leopard skin print bikini. at first i said no but after assuring me no one would see in it and i was to wear only the bottoms, i agreed

I went with her to her house where she had the bikini hidden and changed into it then put my clothes back on we then walked for what felt like days into the woods to the trap donna had made.

The trap was simple really, it was simply 2 small trees that were close together so the victim would stand between them with his or her legs out streched. kind of like spread eagle on a bed but standing up.

After nervously taking off my clothes i proceeded to let donna "do her worst". after finishing tying my left hand and ankle to the left tree then the smae to the right, she stood back to admire her handy work.

"What now?" i asked.

"It'll take me 30 minutes to go back to my house and get back here so if you escape, i'll be out of luck"

"Out of luck for what?"

"I forgot my camera, you see it's a fantasy of mine to be able to trap the mighty tarzan and in that bikini, it's easy to forgot who you really are."

Now i was scared. while she was talking to me, i was gently pulling on all four of the ropes but was starting to realize that none of them were budging.

"I'll be right back" she said and turned to walk away.

"Donna please don't do this. you promised"

"I never promised to stay with you. you know what i knew this would happen", she said almost in a mad tone of voice.

She turned and walked back to me pulling a long silk scarf out of her pocket as she did. after twirling it into a log shape, she pressed it up against my lips.

"Open up." What could i do? i was helpless.

She turned and walked way with out a word. "great" i thought 'helpless and wearing a fruity looking bathing suit.

After what felt like for ever, i could here footsteps behind me. thinking it was donna, i was so shocked and embarrassed to see it was terry and donna's sister shelly with camera in hand.

"you know? when donna said you were out here like this, we didn't believe here but wow is this funny" lifting the camera to her face and clicking off several pictures.

When they ere done they untied me but not before calling to one of her friends behind a tree then over powering me and tie me hands behind my back and my ankles together.

"At least you're mobile now. if you want to go home your can either free yourself or hop."

Earlier before donna had taken my clothes with her and taught shelly her "secret" way to tie wrists. i had to hop all the way to donna's house wearing nothing but that little bikini. once i even hopped too far and landed in a mud hole that took me another while to get free of but that's another story.

Stay tuned for my revenge on donna

mr t
canada