Wes : 04 - Losing a Bet (mm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Wes : 04 - Losing a Bet (mm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Wes's stories
04 - Losing a Bet
Story index at the bottom

By Wes

Saturday May 19th 2001 10:43:33 PM

one day me and Scott went to go pick Channing up to go swimming at a local water park and i was supposed to go and get Brittany, Heather, Sam, and Amanda at Brittany's house. (she had a spend the night party) (Channing didnt go because she went with me to the movies) we got to the park and after a while of swimming we were all sitting there talking. someone brought up the time when Amanda wouldnt try to untie herself and win the bet (see May 17th post). and since she didnt everyone else was supposed to be my slaves. but i went easy on them. they told me that i shouldnt have done that. i was just going easy on Channing because i didnt want her mad at me. well we made another bet. there was a slide at the water park and people are always doing 360's going down the whole slide. the most any of us had ever done was 10. they made a bet with me and Scott that if we couldnt do 13 360's on that slide (we both had a chance to do it) we would be their slaves for the rest of the day. if we did do it then they would be our slaves. well we got to the top of the slides i went down first. i did 2 right at the beginning, then i got around the 1st curve and already had 6 of them done. i was getting to the 3rd curve and had 10 of them(the best i had ever done). i got around the 3rd curve and had 11. then i couldnt get the other to because i was in the landing pool. so i wont have to go through all of that again with Scott's ride i will say that he did about the same thing.

we had lost. so we were there slaves for the rest of the day. the bad thing about that was that it was only noon. they still had 12 hours. they wanted us to take them cruisin all over town and then when we saw some of our friends at the gym playing basketball, they got out and made us sit in the truck. then we thought that we would drive around behind a building and hide from them. we went behind little building outside of the gym and waited for them. everyone was done playing so they all came out and they locked the doors. all the girls was sitting in the empty parking lot with no way to get home. after a while me and Scott got bored and thought we would use my P.A. system on the truck. Scott could whistle just like a police siren. and he started whistling in the microphone and they looked around for cops. then we started doing all kinds of animals. then we went and go them and that wasted a lot of time at the gym so the day was almost over. well the day went on and it was finally midnight. now for our turn. they were all going to stay at Amanda's house for that night. they thought me and Scott were going home but we parked at her neighbors house out of sight of them. as soon as we saw the lights go off in her parents room, we went into the house. we went to Amanda'a room and they were all asleep. we had plenty of rope and gags for all of them and then i was hogtying Amanda and Scott had Brittany. then i had Sam and he had Heather. since Channing would make me her slave and i wouldnt make her mine i figured i would fix her special. i made some wrist coils and a cinch noose. i put a wrist coil around her ankles, under her knees, wrists behind her back, and put a cinch noose around her arms, and thighs. then i tied a rope around her ankles and wrists and hogtied her. if she attempted to move it would get tighter and tighter. so she was stuck like that unless someone would cut the ropes.

i left a note with her saying:

Channing,
if you are reading this that means you are probably free. i will get you again someother time and it will be when you least expect it. so be aware. just remember that whatever happens i love you.

love,

Wes

i put the note in front of her and then we gagged all of them. and spread them out so they couldnt help each other. we was about to walk out of the door and then we noticed that Sam was awake. we fell to the floor as quick as we could and she found out that she was tied up. we couldnt help but watch her because we like to watch girls struggle when they are helpless. and if anyone was helpless in that room it was Channing. we saw her stuggling on the floor not even knowing who did it to her. then Brittany woke up. a little while later Heather did too. and then Amanda, finally Channing woke up. we couldnt go anywhere because we wanted to watch. i saw Channing pulling as had as she could but nothing. she just got pulled tighter. they were all helpless and trying to help each other. me and Scott got the door open just enough so we could get out and then they saw us trying to crawl out the door. they were MMPPPHHHHING as loud as they could but the sound didnt get out of the room. i went and sat down beside Channing and watched her after a while me and Scott left. we came back the next morning really early and looked through the window and they were still tied up.

all of them were asleep. we finally opened the window and untied all of them so they wouldnt get any rope burns or anything. i felt bad because Channing's wrists were really red and i stayed with her for the rest of the day and apologized to her. i guess you can say im whoooped if you wont to cause your right.

Wes