Wes : 03 - Amanda's Attempted Revenge (ff/ff, mmff/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Wes : 03 - Amanda's Attempted Revenge (ff/ff, mmff/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Wes's stories
03 - Amanda's Attempted Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Wes

Friday May 18th 2001 09:55:00 PM

Amanda's Attempted Revenge

before you read this you should probably read the May 17th story first to understand everything completely.

if you remember from the ending of the last story, Amanda told me, Channing, Sam, and Heather that she would get even with her for what we did. and she sure did try. Amanda, Channing, Sam, Heather, and Brittany were having a spend the night party at Channing's house. her parents wasnt at home that night. Amanda had planned ahead for this and they wanted to go rolling yards, so thats where i come in. they called me and asked me if i wanted to go because they could all fit in the back of my truck. well we got back and they asked me to stay with them for a little while. so we started watching the movie "The Blair Witch Project" (in my opinion the dumbest movie ever made, no offense to anyone who liked it.) me and Channing were cuddled up on her couch watching the movie and then Amanda said she need to use the bathroom. she was gone for a very long time and then Brittany said she would go and find her. we kept on watching the movie and then neither one of them came back. so then Sam said she would go make sure they were not sick or anything. she never did come back either. so it was me, Channing, and Heather. me and Channing wanted at least 2 minutes to sit and talk to each other alone, so we asked Heather if she would go find them now.

we sat there talking for a while and i told her that i had to go home real soon because i was going to be in trouble by my parents. she told me to at least wait until everyone got back because she was a little scared from watching that movie. we finally decided to go look for them and we went to Channing's room and then to her parents room. we couldnt find anyone. we checked the rest of the rooms in the house we thought. so we went outside to look for them. they wasnt out their either. then we were walking back into the house and right next to the door was the window to Channing's sister's room.(her sister is grown up and at college somewhere at the time) we looked inside and saw that Sam and Heather were tied up and gagged by Amanda and Brittany. the first thing that we thought of was when we tied up Amanda and put her outside with the dog. she had gotten Brittany on her side somehow and they surprise attacked Sam and Heather. we sat in the living room trying to think of what we could do to them. then i thought that i could distract them and then Channing could go in and help the other 2. so i went and knocked on the door. then they both came out and asked where Channing was so i told them she was in the bathroom. then i had them completely out of the room and they almost shut the door. they closed it enough so no one could see inside. then i got them to where they had their backs turned to the door. i started asking them about me and Channing and if Channing had said anything about breaking up with me.(just making up stuff of course.) and while we were talking Channing snuck into the room and fixed the door how it was and she had a knife in her hand. she went and gave the knife to one of them(as planned by the 2 of us) and then hid in the closet. the closet had one of those vented like doors so she could see out of it. then i walked by and knocked on the wall to let Channing know that they were about to come in and she had to hurry up. i went back outside to look through the window and saw that they were still waiting with rope and gags for me and Channing to walk in. they wasnt paying much attention to Sam and Heather so they tried to use the knife. they were hogtied so they had to be really carefull not to let them see the knife.

they got the rope cut a little bit and then Brittany noticed the knife. they knew that there was no knives or anything in the room when they started. so they knew that either me or Channing had gotten them the knife somehow. Brittany left the room to try and find us and then couldnt find us so went back into the room. she said that she had looked all over the house except for in the room they was in. they looked under the bed and then walked towards the closet. they opened the closet door and saw Channing sitting there begging them to let her go. but Amanda had no simpathy for her cause of what happened last time. she didnt even try to run away because she knew she could not overpower them alone. i watched them hogtie her like the other 2. while i was doing that i was thinking about how i would get in there and save them. then it hit me. i would go and tell them that i was going home and then i would mess with them and ask if Channing was in there so i could tell her bye. they quickly said that she was asleep. so i walked outside and then went to my truck. i turned on the ignition and drove to Scott's house. i got him to go and help me. so i went back and when i got back i took Scott around the window where they were at. and told him what to do. when i walked in the house Brittany and Amanda were sitting on the couch watching tv. they left them in the room alone. so the plan was when i got Amanda and Brit out of the room, Scott would go in through the window. the signal for him to go in was me banging on the wall. i did that and they Amanda and Brit looked at me like i was crazy. i told them i was mad because i couldnt say bye to Channing. so i kept them out of the room for a long time and then i looked out the window and saw Scott's signal that he was done. her ran by the window with the 3 girls behind him and was running around to the front door. then they made a plan of their own. 2 of them would go to the front door and the other 2 at the back door. that would have Amanda and Brittany surrounded.

Scott knocked on the door and Brittany went to see who it was and they captured Brittany. then someone was knocking on the back door. me and Amanda went to see who that was and then all 3 of us tackled her and Sam went to get the ropes and then we tied both of them up and left them like that until morning. they were hogtied just the the other 3 were. i got home the next morning and my parents screamed at me all day for not calling them and not coming home. i told them that i spent the night at Scott's but really spent the night at Channing's. Channing's was much more fun that what Scott's would have been. believe me. nothing happened sexual between us though. we just kissed a little. and slept all cuddled up next to each other. it was a great night.

Wes
wes6_phsfootball