Wes : 02 - Tied While Sleeping (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Wes : 02 - Tied While Sleeping (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Wes's stories
02 - Tied While Sleeping
Story index at the bottom

By Wes

Thursday May 17th 2001 03:56:57 PM

TIED WHILE SLEEPING

This story also has Channing and Sam in it but not Brittany this time because she was sick. just thought i'd let u know.

It started out with me, Channing, and Sam swimming. We got tired of swimming so we went back to Channing's house to watch tv and rest. Her parents were not at home at the time so we had the entire house to ourselves. You know how swimming always makes you really tired, so Channing (14, wearing blue nike shorts and a red tank top) and Sam (15, wearing red addidas shorts and a white tank top) fell asleep. I was 16. I remembered the last time that all 3 of us was together at someones house and thought about that bet we made (see previous story). i thought that i would tie them up before they awoke.

I carried them both to Channing's room and put Sam in between the bed post and her computer desk. i tied her wrists above her head and attached the rope to the bed post. then i tied her ankles to a handle and the computer desk. then i tied her calves, thighs, and arms together. i put Channing on her bed and tied each arm to a bed post. then i tied her ankles, calves, and thighs together and tied the rope on her ankles to the post at the end of the bed. i put a handkerchief in their mouths and used a white softball sock to cleave gag them. i gagged them tightly so that they couldnt scream and worry the neighbors. it took them about 3 minutes to wake up because they couldnt breath out of their mouth.

Sam woke up first and looked at me in surprise. she began to try and take the gag off so she could tell me something. then i thought i would torture her by tickling. i tickled her with a feather duster on her feet and began mmmppphing through the gag. she got so loud that she woke up Channing. then i thought i would leave Sam alone for a while and torture Channing. i tickled her stomach, feet, legs, and arms for a little while and then went to get some ice and water. i rubbed the ice up and down their exposed skin(stomach, legs, neck, arms) and they started wiggling a lot. i then poured cold water on them and they appeared to love it.

Then about an hour later i heard a knock on the door. i went to see who it was and it was our friend Heather (16, wearing a red softball jersey, white softball pants, red softball socks, and her sandals). i thought that Channing and Sam were both on the same softball team as Heather. she asked where if i knew where Channing was and if Sam was here too. she told me that they missed the game. i told her that they were downstairs and for her not to be surprised when she saw them that i pulled a trick on them. we went downstairs to Channing's room and just when Heather sam them she began laughing.

She told me that it looked like fun and she wanted to do it too. i told her to take her sandals off so they wouldnt get messed up or anything. i put a rope around a pole going from one wall to the other on the ceiling. then tied it down and Heather stuck her feet up in the air and she was just about standing on her shoulders. i tied the rope to her ankles. the rope was moving around a lot because she had her softball pants pulled up to her knees and her socks were sort of slippery. they were like stockings or something. then i tied her hands behind her back and and tied her calves, thighs, and arms together so she was having trouble moving. she didnt really need it because she wanted to be tied up but i gagged her by putting a handkerchief and cleave gagged her with another white sock.

i began tickling her which didnt work really good because she had socks on her feet when i heard another knock at the door. i went to see who it was and when i opened the door, it was Amanda (16 wearing the same as Heather). she said that Heather's car was here and wandered where she was and wanted to know if Sam and Channing was here too. i told her she was at the neighbors. and she began to walk to the neighbors house and i stopped her and asked her to stay here and watch tv with me until they get back. she agreed and sat down on the couch. i told her i would be back in a second and went downstairs. i came back up and she was laying on her stomach on the floor. perfect position for what i was going to do. i went and sat down on the floor beside her and then at the right time i layed on her back and put my hand over her mouth. i stuck a handkerchief in her mouth and cleave gagged her with another white softball sock. once i had her gagged i pulled her hands behind her back and tied her wrists together. she looked at me in surprise and looked like she was scared. i turned around to get another rope and when i turned back around to tie her legs she had gotten up and ran towards the door. i caught her because she had to turn around to open the door. i picked her up and set her on the couch on her stomach. i tied her arms, thighs calves, and ankles. then i blindfolded her.

i carried her downstairs and the other 3 began to laugh silently. i took the blindfold off and she was surprised. i told them that if they could get untied in les than an hour i would be their slave for the rest of the day. and if they couldnt they would be my slaves. so they agreed and i tested the ropes to make sure they were tight enough and this time they could use knives to untie each other. so the clock began and they started struggling. their only chance of getting a knife would be Amanda because she wasnt tied to anything. she went over to Channing and was able to get the gag off of her mouth and she spit out the handkerchief. she told Amanda that there was a knife in the middle drawer. so Amanda went to the dresser and the drawer was sort of high so somehow Amanda had to stand herself up. after about 3 minutes she got to her knees and then pushed all of her weight backwards so she could get to her feet. she got to her feet and then fell backwards on her back. i loved watching that because it was hilarious. she got back to her knees and tried it again. this time she got to her feet and still her her knees bent and was trying to get complete balance. she finally got it and stood straight up. she opened the drawer and saw the knife. she leaned up against the wall and turned around to grab the knife behind her back. she got it and then fell to her knees.

she spent about 25 minutes doing all of that and then she crawled back to Channing. she put the knife next to Channing on the bed and then stood up again. her and Channing worked together to try and open the knife. it was just a little pocket knife. then they finally got it open and Channing tried to cut the rope off of Amanda's hands. she got the rope of and they had about 20 minutes left. then Amanda's hands were free, but her arms were still tied up. then she just moved a little bit and fell over on her knees. Channing dropped the knife on the floor to let Amanda use it and she got it. she cut the rope off of her arms and thought that she would let someone else free before she untied her legs. she untied Channing's hands and then they both worked on her legs. they now had 8 minutes left. so Channing untied Heather's arms, but Amanda was having trouble untieing Sam. so they worked on Sam and Heather was trying to untie her legs she untied her thighs and then had to pull herself off the floor to untie her calves and ankles. it looked like it was very hard. Sam had her hands free and then her thighs, calves, and ankles were unties also. so all that was left was Amanda's legs and Heather's legs Sam and Channing helped Heather and Amanda could do it herself. they finally got Heather completely untied and looked at Amanda and she wasnt even trying. they had 2 minutes left and Amanda apparently liked being tied up. so the other 3 were chasing Amanda around the room and it was funny because Amanda had to hop around the room. then they caught her and time ran out.

i told them they were all my slaves for the rest of the day and made them tie Amanda back up, gag her, and we put her outside with the dog. she was hogtied, laying outside, and the dog was walking all over her. when finally let her go and she told us that she would get even someday. but there was 4 of us and only 1 of her. after we had Amanda tied up i didnt make them be my slave anymore because Channing is still my girlfriend and she might get mad at me.

Wes
wes6_phsfootball@hotmail.com