Mark: 01 - A weekend of fun and rope (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark: 01 - A weekend of fun and rope (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
01 - A weekend of fun and rope
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Wednesday May 16th 2001 01:49:21 PM

A weekend of fun and rope

A couple weeks ago, I spent the weekend at my friend, Randy's house. Randy and I are into playing tie-up games, BIG TIME. So we devoted the entire weekend to tying each other up newer and tighter ways. I will never forget this weekend.

When I got to Randy's Friday night i was excited about the weekend. When we play tie-up games, we have a certain dress code that we both must follow; Levi's 501's and ribbed tank tops tucked in with a thick, black belt.

His parent's went away on a cruise and they said it was okay to have me over for the weekend (which was nice of them).

So, as soon as i get settled in, we start our game. Randy came up to me and entitled me his hostage for the weekend and that i wouldn't be able to do anything this weekend, b/c i would be tied up the entire time. So he pointed a plastic, toy gun at me, told me to put my hands into the air and walk to the basement.

When we got the the basement, he forcefully (we get into our games quite a bit) pulled my hands behind the chair, and tied them up about 5 feet of rope (i'm not kidding) as tight as he could, without cutting off my circulation. After he tied me hands, he went down to my ankles and tied them together. Then he went back up and tied up my arms very VERY tightly. And then he guided me over to a corner where there was a pole and tied me to the pole.

There was no way I was getting out of this. I told him he did a good job and he nodded his head. He then walked over to a drawer and pulled out duct tape and a bandanna. He gagged me with the bandanna. Then (something new he's never done before), he started to "mummify" me with the duct tape. He started at my ankles and stopped just where my shoulders started. There wasn't a single break in the duct tape at all.

Randy was right about me not being able to go anywhere that weekend b/c of me being tied-up - I was tied-up that way for 2 STRAIGHT days. But the reason why i was tied-up for two straight days was b/c Randy's older brother Tyler, found I was tied-up in the basement (he got a major kick out of that) and decided Randy should join me. He tied Randy up the exact same way. Oh and by the way, Randy's brother tied him up 15 minutes after Randy tied-up me. So Randy and I were tied up back-to-back for two straight days.

In conclusion to my weekend of knots and tape, I never had SOOO much fun in my life. Two 16 year olds tied-up in the basement is fun. Randy's brother will get it good the next time i go over, which is this weekend. I'll let ya know what we do to him. Thanks for reading!

Mark
USA