Bill : 01 - My contribution (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bill : 01 - My contribution (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bill's stories
01 - My contribution
Story index at the bottom

By Bill

Tuesday May 15th 2001 10:52:49 PM

Some how I stumbled into this web site and found the various postings to be highly amusing! I am just about ready to turn 50 years old now! I hate getting old, but, that's life, eh?

Anyway, I really can't say that I ever got tied up in my younger years (At least not in a way that I could'nt escape) For example when I was about 6 years old, living on a US Military base in Japan, about 5 or 6 of us kids were playing some kind of a game, I don't remember what kind of game it was, but we were told to all stand with our backs against this big tree trunk and this one kid took a big long rope and started to run around circles around the tree with the rope to tie us all to the tree trunk, well after a few loops went around us, I started to panic and slipped from under the ropes pushing the ropes up over my head, as they were not quite fully tight yet and I slipped out and got away, but the other kids ended up getting tied pretty tight to the tree and couldn't get free as I was watching from a distance!

Anyway, I had some close calls late on in my days of youth and even some threats that I would be tied up! I guess as a kid, there were times that I wanted to be tied up to see what it would feel like being tied up tightly and not being able to move or escape. And I never had the honor of enduring a tickle torture session!

I can remember a few instances of being involved in or helping another person tie up somebody else. I am into the ham radio hobby and one of the favorite activities of ham radio operators is going out camping or to a local park or where ever and setting up tents, generators, putting up wire antennas between trees or what ever, Well anyway, I was already out of high school for one year, but still hung around with my ham radio buddies that were still in high school and in the high school ham radio club, Well, one weekend, they went up to a Park/camping area where commercial electrical power was available, anyway, one of my friends, his name was Mark, was goofing around as everybody was getting the equipment hooked up and antenna wires strung up, (Plenty of rope laying around every where and Mark (Who I think was about 17 or 18 then) anyway, he went to climb a tree just for the fun of it and as he was climbing back down the tree, one of the other guys (I can't remember his name, but, he picks up a big long piece of cotton rope and Mark was still about 2 feet up the tree, when this other guy grabbed his arms and stretched it around the tree trunk, tied his wrist together and pulled his arm really tight around tree trunk, then he started to tied his ankles to the tree (Mark's feet were still about a foot off the ground or so.) and wrapped the rope around the tree trunk and back around his ankles, then up his lower legs, below and above the knees, then his thighs and waist and I mean, this guy really was wrapping the rope really tight around him, Well, Mark was begging me to stop him, but, I ended up helping this other guy tie him even futher!

So, there was mark, fully fastened to the tree trunk so tight that he was suspended there as his feet were still 12 inches or so off the ground and he couldn't move at all in any direction, So, there he hanged for 10 or 15 minutes with his arms stretched out behind him tied at the wrist wrapped around the tree trunk with the rest of his body also fully secured to the tree trunk. (I can't imagine what that did to his circulation, etc. ) Anyway, I never have seen anybody tied up that secure before! Anyway, me and my other friends finally unsecured the ropes and let him down. Why did his friend tie him to begin with? Who knows! There was rope there and Mark was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he became the victim! Of course once it started I got involved as well encouraging the whole thing and ignored his pleads for help! At least he wasn't blind folded or gagged!

Another situation that occurred was when I was about 15 years old and in a local Boy Scout troop in my town. Our troop went on a weekend camping trip by a lake side, anyway, Late Saturday afternoon I think it was, Mike was practicing with knot ties and then he started to practice his knot tie'ing on this other scout. This other kid was still wet with his swim suit on. Anyway, Mike wrapped a around his waist, then made a crotch rope loop (Similar to those rock climber type of harness loop or some thing like that), anyway, he tied another rope to the rope that went tightly around his waist, but his hands and arms were free and there happened to be this other scout climbing up in a tree limb about 15 feet off the ground about 50 feet or so away.

So, Mike takes the rope attached to the boys waist rope and pulls him - Hey, this is where I started to help. So, we both pulled him to the spot which was underneath the tree limb where that other scout climbing on above us. Mike threw the rope that was attached to the waist rope up to the kid who was straddling the tree limb, then Mike picked this kid up about 2 or feet off the ground and the kid up in the tree loops and ties the rope to the tree limb, and so, there he was, hanging from that rope, although he was able to hang on to the rope with his hands, then Mike started to push him so as to cause him to swing up really high back and forth as the rope went up 15 feet to the tree limb aaand this allowed some big wide swing arcs and this he did not like at all!!

He kept trying to untie the knots, but could'nt reach them. I think some of the other scouts tried ticking him, etc, I don't remember a lot of the details, but he was left hanging there for about 45 minutes or so. Since I helped in his tie up, he threaten that he would tie me up by my feet to a tree later that night and that he would come after me once I fell asleep later that night, I said to my self, no way! Well, the threat was never carried out, but I was on the alert and did not sleep that night! Anyway, I bet a lot of tie up games goes on in the Boy Scouts or Cub Scouts since they are into rope tie'ing, knots and all that stuff!

Then there was my Navy days and all the hazing that goes along with it,including tie ups, etc. well I won't go into that! Again, I always managed to escape those situations, Guys getting tied up, hanged by their feet and greased with a grease gun and all that kind of fun stuff!

Anyway, that is my contribution for what's it's worth!

Bill
USA