Wes : 01 - Escaping from Bondage!!! (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Wes : 01 - Escaping from Bondage!!! (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Wes's stories
01 - Escaping from Bondage!!!
Story index at the bottom

By Wes

Tuesday May 15th 2001 05:10:50 PM
ESCAPING FROM BONDAGE!!!!!

the story starts out w/ me-15 and my friend brittany-15. we are waiting on her friends (sam-15 and channing-13) to come over. they finally get there and me and brit (brittany) are watching tv. a show comes on and it shows this girl tied and gagged. so channing says that she could probably escape easily. i made a bet w/ her that she couldnt. all of a sudden, brit and sam wanted in on it too. so the bet was that i could tie all 3 of them up and they had 1 hour to escape. if they couldnt escape i would take pics of them and spread it out all over school. if they did escape then i had to untie them and they would tie me up and take pics. but all 3 of them had to be untied before the hour. and after the 1st 30 minutes i could starts tickling them. so we went all over the house looking for supplies. we found rope, belts, handcuffs, duct tape, and softball socks for cleave gags. and then i started on channing. i tied her ankles and then attached the other end of the rope behind her back and to her wrists. then i got a belt and put it around her arms. and got another one and put around her thighs. then i got a navy softball sock and cleave gagged her.

i then started on sam. i put her next to a pole. i got the duct tape and taped her arms above her head to the pole. and i taped her ankles, thighs, and stomach to the pole. i put another navy softball sock over her eyes to blindfold her and tape gagged her mouth. she started moaning and wiggling a little but i told her to stop because the timer had not started yet.

then i got to brit. i put a rope around a pole hanging from the ceiling. she was laying on the floor and i had no more softball socks because she was wearing the last 2. she did that so i couldnt gag her. i told her to put her feet up in the air and try has hard as she could to touch the ceiling. she was almost standing on her shoulders and i tied the hanging rope around her feet. then she put her hands behind her back and i tied them together with some rope. i got a belt and put it around her thighs and another around her calves and another around her arms. i put tape over her mouth but it did not work, she could still scream really loud. so i took that off and she started laughing at me. i went and looked in her drawer and found a pair of panty hose. i cleave gagged her with them and then put some tape over her mouth again.

sam and brit was mad because i went easy on channing but she was my girlfriend so what could i do.

i started the timer and they started wiggling as fast as they could. brittany got the belt of her arms and she started working on the ones on her thighs and calves. then channing was able to get the gag off. so she began to try and crawl over to brit and let brit untie channing. she got about half way and got out of breath. then she tried to get out of it herself again. sam got the blindfold off and really couldnt do nothing but watch cause the tape was sticking to the pole. channing finally got to brit when the 30 minutes was up. i started tickling her and she rolled over to sam. sam tried to use her feet to untie channing but i tickled her feet. brit got the belt off of her thighs and calves and then pulled herself up to where her feet were tied. she got up there and could not get the knot out of the rope on her feet. i started tickling her and tears came out of her eyes cause she was laughing so hard.

she just about gave up and i went back to channing and sam. channing had the tape off of sams ankles. so i started tickling sams feet again and then thought that they would never get out of this with what time they had left so i gave them another hour and every 30 minutes i could tickle them. so the 1st hour was almost up and i tickled channing so much that she rolled to the other side of the room. they was all by themselves now. sam started sliding up and down the pole to try and make the tape break. channing found a butterknife laying on the ground and tried to cut her way out of it. i didnt know it while she was cutting. when i caught her i retied her bacause that was illegal. then she got back over to brit and untied her hands. she reached back up and tried again to untie her feet but still couldnt.

sam had torn the tape off of her thighs so her legs were free. she was in gymnastics so she was really flexible. she reached her leg up and pulled the gag off with her toes. then channing got the belt off of her arms and thighs again. and the 30 minutes were up. she loosened the rope on her hands a lot from wiggling while i was tickling her. she finally got the rope off of her and they had about 10 more minutes. she went and untied brit that took forever. they had about 2 more minutes and they worked on sam. i was tickling as fast as i could then they got the tape off of her stomach. they had about 30 seconds and sam was screaming from the tape pulling on her skin. and they had the tape about half way off. then time ran out. about 10 seconds after time ran out they got the tape off. and they was scared that i would put pics up around the school but since one of them was my girlfriend and they almost got finished in time i didnt do it. i took the pics while they was trying to escape in case u are wandering. we were the only people that knew about it.

i love the stories that people are putting on this site and just wanted to say that this is my first one and i think that whoever tells the stories about Dawn, Heather, Sam, and Frank are the best ones. and i like the story about a girl named stacy and that she is in to self-bondage and she got caught by her sister and her friend when she couldnt get untied. if u read this stacy, will u e-mail me. i loved your story. everyone keep the stories coming about tying up girlfriends, friends, relatives, or if you even are into self-bondage just keep the stories coming.

Wes
wes6_phsfootball@hotmail.com