Jeff : 01 - Captured (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 01 - Captured (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
01 - Captured
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Tuesday May 15th 2001 02:31:15 PM

Captured

This is a true story about a game I was involved in as a teenager that got out of hand. I had just arrived home after school when I heard the phone ring. I answered and to my surprise, it was Susan, a girl at school who I was quite attracted to. We had flirted during class in the past, but I never expected her to actually call me at home.

She invited me over to her house to watch TV and study. Of course, I accepted and jumped on my bike and raced right over.

I knocked on the door at her house and Susan answered, inviting me in. We went into her bedroom and I couldn't help but notice that no one else was home. Susan told me that her parents were divorced and that her dad had moved out and her mom would be at work for several more hours. We opened our math books and started to talk about algebra. She was sitting on the bed in a pair of white shorts, a tight blue tube top shirt which showed off her beautiful stomach and was barefooted. We were flirting between math problems when the subject changed to differences between men and women. Susan insisted that women could do anything that men could and she had a way to prove it. I agreed to let her try, as my curiosity was heightened.

Susan told me turn around and put my hands my back. Suddenly, she produced some nylon rope which she wound several times around my crossed wrists and secured with multiple knots. Then, she bent me over the headboard of her bed, my head facing towards the foot of the bed, and secured the ends of the rope from my wrists around my waist and the headboard, securing me in this bent over position. Finally, she took the remaining rope from my waist and wrapped it several times around my ankles, leaving me completely bound and helpless, my stomach supporting the brunt of my weight.

I stared at Susan in disbelief as I squirmed against the rope, finding that I could not get free and that she was now in control. I told her that I agreed with her now about women being equal and would she please untie me.

"Not yet", she said. "I'm going to torture you for awhile first to make sure you know who's boss".

I pleaded with her as she sat down on the bed in front of me to please let me go.

"Quiet", she ordered and she placed the sole of her foot over my mouth to keep me quiet. I struggled and began to yelp against her foot which was quite smelly, but she grabbed a roll of duct tape and began wrapping it around my head and over my mouth, gagging me and silencing my cries.

"That should keep you quiet for a while", she said.

Susan then spent the next two hours tickling me in the ribs, under my arms, on the bottom of my feet and under my chin, causing me to buck and struggle against the headboard with all my might, but without success of escape. At times, I was brought to tears, and she would laugh and tell me it was for my own good to learn about the inner strength of women. When she finally removed the gag, my arms, legs and stomach ached from my predicament, and I begged her again to let me go. She admitted that I'd had enough and untied me. I raced home on my bike and avoided Susan for the rest of the semester, hoping to never again be "Captured".

Jeff
USA