Adam : 03 - Revenge (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Adam : 03 - Revenge (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Adam's stories
03 - Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Adam

Friday May 11th 2001 06:26:42 PM

Revenge

Hi Adam here, once again trying to entertain every body with stories. This next story i am about to write is a sequel to my first story "Bondage dreams come true." If u remember i got tied up and humiliated by two girls Brittany (now 14) and stephanie (14). This happened while we were working on our science project for school.

Well anyway, the story begins with stephanie coming over to my house to finish up our science projects (Brittany could not come because of some cold or something). She comes over and my mom leaves for work and leaves us with my sister. Like she is actually gonna watch us :-). So she is up in her room while me and stephanie go down to the basement (a very large and furnished full length one). We are working on the report "Explain and give examples of each one of newton's laws of motion, 1,000 words." We are working, and somehow the conversation drifts off to the last time i was over at brittany's house. She figured i really deserved what i got but also thought that they were a little harsh, so they let me burn the pictures.
This brought me up to say "next time it will be you in that same situation" and to my surprise, she gave a very mischievous smile and said "yeah that might happen sooner than u think." I was very taken aback by that comment and replied "what r u talking about?"

"What im talking about is that we were hard on you and u might be entitled to a little revenge." By now, i thought that i knew what she was suggesting. I was very excited thinking about getting to tie-up a hot girl like stephanie. It would be almost as good as if she did it to me again.

"Are you suggesting that u wouldnt care if i got...er...a bit even?" i asked, trying to keep the joy out of my voice.

"Nope, i would definitely deserve it." she said in a perky kind of voice.

Deep down, somehow i thought that she was trying to persuade me to do it because who else would talk about something like that and not be willing to do it.

I looked at her with a mixture of suspicion and excitement. Then she said "come on,...i know you want to." At these words, i walked over to the broom closet on the other side of the room and pulled out a roll of duct tape, some belts, and ties. I walked back over to her and i said "ok, then, if you really dont mind." she replied "nope, to tell you the truth, i enjoyed doing the same thing to you."

"ok" i said "go sit in that chair over there."

She walked over and sat in the chair with her arms already placed in back of it. i took a tie and looped it around her wrists horizontally and vertically. Then i took another tie and tied her hands to the back of the chair, just as she had done to me.

"You know, im gonna do this exactly the way u did it to me" i warned her.

Then she said "all except for the make-up part right?"

"Yeah" i said while laughing "thats right. but we will have to find a substitute torture"

I was in the middle of tying her feet and knees together when she asked "and what would that be?"

"i dunno, but u will find out" i replied.

I finished tying her thies knees and feet to the chair and i began on her torso. i strapped duct tape around her chest and stomach, securing her arms to her side, then i taped it all to the chair's back.

"almost done" i said while i picked up a tie.

I stuffed the tie into her mouth and tied another around her head, holding the gag in place.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH" was all that i could hear.

"now its time for torture" i said while wiggling my fingers in the air. I reached down and tickled her sides, her thighs, and her knees. She struggled with all her strength while i started to see tears running down her eyes. That is when i stopped to let her rest for a minute.

"see? this is an equal torture compared with humiliation. This is what you get" i said with a delightful smile on my face. "what goes around comes around"

I began the tickle torture again, but just then i heard footsteps coming from the top floor stairs, signalling my sis was coming down. I quickly untied everything on stephanie. I got rid of the belts, ties, and excess tape before my sister found them. We hurried over to the table with our project, and began to pretend to work.

My sis walked down the steps into the basement and looked at us.

"just checking" she said. And with a sigh of relief, she walked back upstairs.

We decided just to work on our project for the rest of the day. Stephanie went home a little later and left me with a new thing to think about....'will i ever get this report done?'

Adam
SuperGohan213@aol.com