Adam : 02 - Bondage memories (fffm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Adam : 02 - Bondage memories (fffm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Adam's stories
02 - Bondage memories
Story index at the bottom

By Adam

Monday May 7th 2001 08:38:45 PM

Bondage memories

Hey guys its Adam again. I posted a story a couple days ago about me being tied up by a couple of girls that went to my school. Even though that was my most important bondage experience so far, doesn't mean that it was my only one. I think i can blame my love for bondage on my sister, Erin, considering she always use to tie me up. She is one of those people who would tie me up, put make-up on me, or dress me in girly clothes and then take a picture for later black-mail. She stopped with her tying me up thing a couple of years ago, but i wish she didn't.

This story takes place at the time in which i remember the last time she tied me up. Erin was 16 at the time and would have been quite attractive if she wasnt my sister. She had lond blonde hair and bright green eyes along with a very nice body. i was 11 or 12 at the time, I cant really remember. Well anyway, she had her boy friend(Kyle) and two other of her girlfriends over at my house one day. One of her girlfriend's name was Rachel and the other was Krista. She was in her room with all of her friends looking at all the pictures she had taken of me tied up with make-up on or any other embarrassing things. I know this because, being a little brother, i had to keep my job and spy on her at every possible time.

She was telling her friends that it would be very funny to get a picture of me now since she hadnt done it in a while. I figured she would find it very funny to show them to one of my friends, shooting for me to be completely humiliated. As i listened, i heard her say "I think we should figure out a way to make up for the time i havent tortured the little brat." At this time i was very excited, but on the other hand very nervous that she would pull through and get those pictures. I was a little too old to be seen in girl clothes or make-up. The last few times that she had wanted to do this, i made sure i was well paid for it. I did not really want to give away at the time that i actually liked being tied-up.

I ran out of the hall and onto the couch, pretending to watch tv since i didn't want them to know i was listening. If they were to make an attack, it would be all too easy considering my mom was at work and they were left alone to baby sit me. They walked out of her room and into the living room where i was watching tv. I tried not to look guilty. She and her boy friend sat on either side of me. It made me a little cautious of the way they were acting. Usually she wouldn't sit next to me if her life depended on it.

She mouthed something to her friends behind my back and they went to the garage, while she and her boyfriend sat in the same place, guarding me. Her friends returned, carrying something behind their backs. Erin suddenly screamed "NOW!!" and she and kyle pulled me off the couch onto the floor. Krista jumped on my back while kyle held my arms behind me. Krista took what seemed like 4 feet of rope and weaved it vertically and horizontally around my wrists. While this was happening, rachel was sitting on my legs and tying another long piece of rope around my ankles.

They all picked up my helpless body and threw me into a chair. Erin took my arms and put them behind the chair and tied them to the back of it. Kyle took my legs and tied them to the legs of the chair. Then with the remaining rope, they bound my knees, thighs, and chest to the chair. And then to finish it off, Erin stuck a very nasty tasting dish rag into my mouth and taped it over with duct tape about 5 times.

Well, they had been successful. Erin had not lost her talent in tying me at all. They wheeled me into her room.

"So, what should we do with him now?" came Erin's voice.

"I bet he hasnt forgotten the old make-up routine", she said with a wide grin on her face. With that she disappeared from the room and returned a minute later carrying an arm full of make-up.

"I swear, any struggling, and see those?" she motioned at the old pictures of me bound with make-up on. "I will personally make your life miserable with them!" I took her very seriously, knowing what kind of damage could be done with those.

"Well, first things first." She said while putting my hair up in scrunchies. After my hair was out of the way, then came the eye-shadow, which kept getting into my eye. But i think she was doing that on purpose. Next they added some blush and eye-liner. And they finally finished of with putting lipstick on my gag assuming the form of lips.

She reached for her camera while all her friends were giggling non stop. She took i think 2 pictures. After finishing with everything, she wheeled me into the bathroom so i could see myself. I looked into the mirror, but it wasnt me i saw in the reflection. It was a creature that looked like a very ugly, drowned girl. "MMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!" was all i could say at the ugly thing in the mirror.

They walked out of the bathroom and left me there with the lights turned off. She came back about 1 hour later, when her friends were gone, and un tied me.

That was the last time she had ever tied me up. But right now, i have a sense of accomplishment, considering, a couple days later i found those pictures and burned them. Every single one. Now she has nothing against me in my teen years to ruin my life.

Adam
SuperGohan213@aol.com
America