(blank) : 01 - It was his idea!!! (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

(blank) : 01 - It was his idea!!! (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

(blank)'s stories
01 - It was his idea!!!
Story index at the bottom

By (blank)

Sunday May 6th 2001 08:59:57 AM

It was his idea!!!

It has been about two months since I posted my last story (see below), and at the end I said I would post the story about what had happened the next morning but for one I forget most of what happened. And two, the stuff I do remember Isn't very interesting. So anyway.

It was the summer of last year and I was going out to my cottage with my friend Eric. Once out there we just sort of hung around and a little later we tried to go swimming but the lake was full of clam shells, rocks, seaweed, and this moldy stuff that floats on top of the water. So we went back up to the camp. We didn't do much at all and it was about an hour and a half before we were going to leave. Oh I know that we are usually supposed to describe ourselves and the other people but I wan't to keep the personal info to a minimum.

Anyway we were sitting in the corner of the sundeck at a round table that had one of those huge umbrela's with a crank on it that went through the table. Eric was turning the crank and when the umbrella went down the sun was directly in my eyes. So as soon as he let go of it I grabbed the crank and put it back up. He just sort of smiled and then put the umbrella back down. There was masking tape on the table so when he let go I grabbed the crank put the umbrella back up again and wrapped the tape around the crank. Then he started to pick at the tape so I jokingly (And quietly because there was alot of people on the deck) said that if he rolled that down again I would take the tape and tie him up with it. He laughed and then started to tell me about how he and some of his other friends used to tie each other up, I couldn't believe it I had never expected him to like playing TUG's. But seen as how it was a small cottage and there were quite alot of people out there I asked him if he wanted to play a Tie up game when we went back home, he said sure.

So after we went home we waited for my parents to go to bed and then we went out into the living room to watch TV. Nothing had been said since we were at the cottage and I thought he may have forgotten so i said "Well do you want to play a tie up game now," and he agreed. So I went downstairs to get the four pieces of rope that were in the basement as well as my bag of scarves and other stuff.

We went into the living room and he saw me empty the bag and said that we were going to be tied up for a long time. So I told him to put his hands behind his back, and the way he was holding them together his elbows were almost touching. Then I took the robe belt out of my bag and used it to tie his hands together because it was pretty soft. I looped it around and tied it off then started wrapping it around his wrists and then around between his two wrists to tighten it off. Then I took one of the longest pieces of rope and tied it around his chest I did the same starting as I did with the hands to tie it off so it looked like there was only one piece of rope on him then I started to wrap it around him. And every time I went around and got to his left arm I would put one hand on his shoulderblade and would pull the rope tight with the other hand and this would make him jerk a little bit. After that I took a wristband and put it on his arms just over his wrists. Next I took another piece of rope and wrapped it around his upper stomach the same way I did with the rope around his chest. Next I took a belt and put it between the two sets of ropes that were on his chest and upper stomach.

Right after that he started to complain because he was getting hot and his circulation was cut off. Then I said "well we still have to do you're legs," And he let out a big awwwwwwwww. So he said "well I wont go anywhere," so I didn't tie his legs but I gave him a blindfold and I just watched. He layed down and rubbed his face on the ground for a few minutes until the blindfold came off. Then he tried to wiggle out of the ropes but all he could really do was move from side to side.

I felt a sense of triumph, because I never tied anyone up before who had no chance of getting out.

"Well I can't get out," he said and I didn't want to let him out yet, so I said "Try a LITTLE harder," even though I knew he couldn't get out.

He sighed and tried a little more but he still couldn't get out so he said "Come on let me out." So I started to untie him I took the blindfold that was around his neck off. Then I took the belt off of his chest and the wristband that was on his arms. Next I untied the knots on the two sets of ropes around his chest and upper stomach and held on to one as he spun around and the rope came off quickly. The other rope started falling off and down to his feet but we still had to take most of it off too. Lastly was the Robe belt and when I took it off colour rushed back to his hands and he sighed in relief. The Robe belt was a wise choice because there were no marks on his wrists.

That was the one and only tie up game I played with him, . Well I hope you liked this one better than my last one TIED UP BY MY COUSIN, because it was pretty short and there was very little detail. And PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! tell me what you thought of this story. Lastly I lied about living in the US because then I was very weary about giving info about yourself on the net, Bye.

(blank)
Canada

Saturday March 24th 2001 10:39:40

Tied Up By My Cousin

Oh well no one asked me to post my story but im gonna do it anyway. For as long as I can remember I've loved bondage. (Of course I never heard the term bondage until about a month ago)

But anyway, a while ago when I was only about 6 probably, I had my first tie up experience. I was staying over at my cousins house, Lets call him Max. I don't even know how it started but I got him to tie me up. We started looking around for some rope and we found I think 3 Strands. We decided to use one of the poles that was upstairs. It was about 5 by 7 inches square.

It was hard to fit my arms around it but I was a big kid so I managed. He took one of the pieces of rope and tied my hands behind the pole. Then he took the other piece and tied it around my body from about my shoulders to my waistline, also securing my arms to the pole. Then he left my feet loose but took the third piece and wrapped it around my legs from about 3 inches above my knees down to my ankles. We didn't use a gag or a blindfold.

So there I was tied to a post then he just sat on the bed that was almost infront of the post and watched me. I tested the ropes, He tied them tight but the knots weren't tied very good so I could have gotten loose pretty fast but I didn't want to. After a very short time the ropes were getting pretty loose, then Max said "you HAVE to tie me up next," I didn't like the idea of tying him up but I agreed.

Then My Grandmother (Who lives with my cousin) said what are you boys doing up there. This embarrassed the hell out of me but before I could answer Max says "we're tying each other up," "noooo," I said quietly "don't tell her," I was still tied to the post so I was worried about her coming upstairs, but all she did was say "I don't want you playing those games," Then Max came over and untied me.

I was pretty disappointed because I liked it so much and it only lasted a few minutes. Max was disappointed too cause he didn't even get to try it. But I decided that since everyone else always slept in and I was always up around 7:00 that I would Wake up Max and we would do it again. I'll tell the story about tomorrow some other time. If you liked the story, or didn't like it, Please say so.Also if you're interested I was wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants.

(blank)
U.S.A.