Adam : 01 - Bondage dreams come true (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Adam : 01 - Bondage dreams come true (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Adam's stories
01 - Bondage dreams come true
Story index at the bottom

By Adam

Saturday May 5th 2001 10:49:45 AM

Bondage dreams come true

Hey guys, my name is Adam (13). I have been reading this site for a very long time without being able to post anything. But all that changed last week when i had my first real important bondage experience.

Just about one week ago, I went over to this one girl's house from school to work on a science project we were assigned. Her name was Brittany (my crush) who was also 13. She has light brown hair, and very bright bluish eyes. There was also another girl assigned to work with us on the same project. She was very pretty also. She has dark brown hair and the same bright blue eyes. Her name was Stephanie (14). Both girls were wearing tank tops and tight jeans.

Well anyway, to get along with the story, i had just been invited to work on my project over at Brittany's house. Brittany's sister was supposed to be watching us while her mom went to work, but the moment her mom left, Brittany's sister went out with her friends to the mall or something.
So, there i was alone with the two hottest girls in my school. I have been into bondage ever since i was quite little and my sister and her boy friends were always tying me up. But i had always dreamed of tying a girl, or more preferably, a girl tying me.

We were sitting on the couch watching tv (like we are going to work when we have no one to make us). Well as usual, since their favorite form of entertainment was tormenting me, they were sitting there for a solid 20 minutes teasing me about various stuff.

I was bored, so i decided to do a little torturing my self. I lept up on Brittany and began to tickle he where ever i could. She was laughing and squirming so hard that she fell off the couch. She looked up at me as to say "what did i ever do to you". I guess she really never expected me to fight back, but i could tell she was very amused. She whispered something in Stephanie's ear and they both giggled endlessly.

Brittany finally said, through a mad fit of giggles "we will be right back"

"Yeah just got to go to the bathroom" added Stephanie. I could tell immediately that was a lie, seeing them continue their fit of giggles all the way up stairs.

I just sat and continued watching tv on the couch. Then Brittany called down the stairs "Hey, Adam, come look at this!" To me it sounded important, so i started to climb the stairs.

"Where are you" i shouted.

"In my room" came the sound of Brittany's voice.

I waled inside and i was immediately tackled. I was pushed into a chair and Brittany forced my arms behind the back of the chair and tied it with what turned out to be shoe laces. She wrapped it around many times, and i found that she tied it very well. Meanwhile, Stephanie tied my legs together with some real rope and then tied them to the chair. I could have thrown the girls off very easily, but why would i want to when my bondage dreams were coming true.

They finished up by wrapping duct tape around my knees, thighs, and torso and then to the chair, securing me to the back. Then they took a scarf and shoved it in my mouth and took duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth.

I thought they were finished and was just gonna leave me there for a while. But they werent even close to finished. Brittany called out, "get the make-up!" My stomach gave a huge jolt. I definitely did not want make-up on me. But now there was nothing i could do about it. I had the feeling that these girls were into to bondage because they tied everything very professionally.

Stephanie returned with piles of crap i have never even seen before that i figured was make-up. I sat there thinking "God what do these girls do to themselves?." Any way, the girls were back to their giggle fit as they put eye-shadow on me. I decided to stop struggling, because every time i did, i got jabbed in the eye with th eye-shadow.

They finished by putting lip-stick, powder, and some hair coloring crap that turned my hair purple, still all the while giggling themselves to death.
Finally Stephanie said "Ok only one thing left." And to my horror they took out a camera. They had to have taken 10 pictures of me helpless in a chair looking like a girl. Brittany assured me that these pictures wouldn't be seen by anyone if i didn't to anything to them for revenge. But i had a feeling they were just trying to tempt me.

They went downstairs and left me tied up so i could "think about what i did." They came up an hour later and let me wash my face of all the make-up they put on. We spent the rest of the day swimming in Brittany's pool, forgetting about the project we were supposed to be finishing.

Adam
SuperGohan213
America