Jay679 : 01 - Across The Room (m/self)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jay679 : 01 - Across The Room (m/self)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jay679's stories
01 - Across The Room
Story index at the bottom

By Jay679

Wednesday May 2nd 2001 10:45:42 AM

Across The Room

Hi guys. My name is Jay. I LOVE being tied up and always have since I was 4 yrs old. I sometimes had to tie up myself but also I had an aunt who was more than willing to tie me; although she sure was a mean tickler lol. But anyway, this is my first story that I have posted here but I have read all the stories here (most of them anyway) and now am going to post a true story of my own. I was about 10 years old when this happened. Here it is.....

My parents were not comfortable with the fact that I loved being tied up. So, when at home, I would usually have to tie myself up. Trouble was, I loved being tied up so that there would be no possibility of escape. This almost always got me a scolding. I would tie myself up, be unable to get out, and hours later get discovered and scolded. Although sometimes I would just get a roll of the eyes from my mom.

I was wanting to be tied up the moment I had woken up. It had been almost a week (I think) since I had been tied up (To me, that was a long time without having the pleasure of getting tied up. hehe). It was early in the morning (about 6am; I had not gotten a whole lot of sleep so I was still sleepy) on the weekend and there was nothing to do at the moment. Everyone was still asleep. Since I was really wanting to be tied up I figured why not. So I went to the closet, pulled out my two pairs of metal handcuffs and some rope. I then went to work on the self tie up.

I first tied up my legs around the thighs and just below the knees with rope. I then locked the first pair of handcuffs firmly around my ankles. I had a thivk key ring I used to pass each handcuff ring though this little key ring. Thus holding my feet almost right up against each other to allow as little a movement as possible.

I had already tied some rope around the chain links that held the handcuffs together so when the rope was pulled tight it would have 1 foot of slack. It would look like a severe oval shape (I hope you understand what I mean) This was used for the hogtie part later. I also had passed the that same peace of rope between the second pair of handcuffs so when my hands were locked in them, it would be a tight hogtie.

Next I took two belts and tied them around my chest and ribs, pinning my arms to my sides (this is not easy). I then pushed my arms behind my back. I pulled my feet back as far as they could go so I could pass each hand through the handcuffs that were attached to the rope (remember the rope was tied around the links of both pairs of handcuffs for the hogtie part) that would create the hogtie. I then slipped my little hands through the already 1/4 locked handcuff rings (I had slipped each handcuff ring through another key ring so when I locked the handcuffs around my wrists, my hands were tied closely together). I then locked the handcuffs firmly around each wrist.

I was now securely tied up. My arms and legs were tied securely. My hands and feet were tied up securely with handcuffs, and my hands and feet were both tied behind me and to each other for the hogtie. I first struggled hard to see if I could get out. After a few minutes I was satisfied that I had been helplessly tied up and completely unable to get out. After this I began the enjoyment period. I started only moderate tuggings on my bonds to savor the helplessness of being bound and hogtied. I pulled on the handcuffs that held my hands locked up and the handcuffs that my feet were tied up in.

I was having a wonderful time. After about half an hour (I had a digital clock near my bed) of light to moderate struggle (not in hope of getting out but just to savor the feeling having my hands and feet tied up, in a firm hogtie, and the exciting helpessness feeling) I just went limp. Satisfied and happy that I was unable to get free.

[For some reason the feeling of being tied up and helpless held great appeal for me. It was a wonderful feeling and very enjoyable. Needless to say I felt like an idiot for loving it. But now I see there are many others besides me who like being tied up ad that there is nothing wrong with it. Now Doug likes being tied up for the challenge of the escape and that's cool. I guess you could say I was Doug complete opposite. lol]

I layed there staring around the room, occasionally going back to light to moderate strugglings. Another hour went by. I had a smile on my face until I was ready to get untied. I all of the sudden realized that the handcuff keys were missing!!! I started to panick and began darting my eyes around the room for any sign of the handcuff keys. I was tied up so securely in a hogtie that I could hardly move. They were no where to be found. My heart was pounding out of fear. I was now really wishing I hadn't tied myself up. Especially in such a secure hogtie. And yet at the same time knowing I was completely helpless and unable to do anything about it mad being tied up alot more fun. What a strange paradox. I was totally helpless to do anything. I could barely even move.

If my mom sees me like this the humiliation would be almost to much to bare. Especially since she would tell my dad! I really didn't want him to think his son liked feeling like a helpless little boy. I wanted him to think I was strong. Not a kid who likes feeling helpless. Although this was the ONLY kind of helplessness I enjoyed. I didn't bother trying to struggle. I knew it was useless. Somehow though, the feeling of knowing there was no way of escape mixed with the fact I had no choice but to stay tied up until I figured a way out or my parents woke up to come and untie me was thrilling. I usually found it exciting to be tied up and be totally unable to do anything about it as I stated earlier.

I got myself in this position several times. I never seemed to learn. Guess I loved it too much to stop. lol. It had now been about 2 hours since I had been tied up in this secure hogtie. I was still after all this time wanting to stay tied up. Well, I didn't have much of a choice anyway. There was no way out. I was thinking of rolling off the bed and then trying to roll over to the handcuff keys but I was afraid of landing on my face or something if I rolled off.

I eventually gave up any escape ideas and looked at the clock. 9am. Since I was still sleepy, helplessly tied up and unable to do anything I drifted off to sleep.......

Upon waking up I lazily pulled my head up to look at the time. 11am. I had been tied up now about 5 hours and still tied as tightly as when I had first tied myself up! Although half of it I was asleep. Funny, I seemed to sleep better tied up than if I wasn't (LOL). I don't know why that was. My arms and legs were aching from being in a hogtie for so long. Also having my arms and legs tied together for so long was a cramping experience.

I knew it was do or die. I was in some pain and I now desperately wanted to get untied. So I took a chance and rolled off the bed. I hit the floor with a thud on my side. Fortunetly I was not hurt and it had not woke up my parents. So I (with great difficulty) sort of rolled across the room to where the handcuff keys were. I finally was able to get over there and grab the handcuff keys. I would have gladly stayed tied up a little longer but I my body was aching and in some pain so I began trying to put the key in the lock of the handcuffs that had my hands tied.

After awhile I finally got the key in, turned the lock, and off came the cuff of my left wrist. I then pulled on my arms hard to get my hands in front of me (my arms still had the belts tied around them which had them pinned to my sides. I finally achieved success and started trying to wiggle out of the belts. It was a lengthy process but I finally managed it. I then untied the rope that had my legs bound. Finally I unlocked the cuffs that had my feet tied close together. I WAS FINALLY FREE!!

I was very stiff so I slowly began to stretch out. Boy did it feel wonderful to finally be able to stretch and use my limbs, hands, and feet any way I wished. I put up the tie up tools and just sat on my bed thinking how much fun I had being tied up in a helpless and secure hogtie. I really enjoyed it. But at the same time, I was REALLY glad to be free. I had had enough of being tied up for the rest of the day.

I got up and waked downstairs. My mom was there to greet me when I realized the marks on my wrists and ankles from the handcuffs were still very visible. I made sure I kept my sleeves pulled all the way down to conceal this.

"Did you sleep well?", she asked.

"Oh...uh..sure mom...I slept just fine", I responded with a supressed grin. Little did she know the fun I had earlier......

T H E E N D

Jay679

Well that's what happened. Let me know if you liked it guys. :)

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Jay679 had a few on Canucks Site in May 2001 and a year later in May 2002. He spoke or rambled about stuff. Talking philosophy and ramifications about youngsters in the news, who may have been caught tieing each other up

He spoke about a 6 year old in the news that got in trouble at school when that child hugged another.
None where stories.

Nothing about his aunt though....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic