John Smith : 03 - Babysitter bondage w/ Sam (mm/fff, ff/m, mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John Smith : 03 - Babysitter bondage w/ Sam (mm/fff, ff/m, mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

John Smith's stories
03 - Babysitter bondage w/ Sam
Story index at the bottom

By John Smith

Saturday April 21st 2001 09:55:21

Sam came over to babysit me again, especially after last time.

We got our indoor pool finished (it's sweet) and so my parents said that Sam could bring her swimming suit so she could relax after a full day of taking care of me. I just turned 16 and I called Heather over, Frank and Dawn had already said they would come in a bit.

Frank and Dawn had started dating after the last bondage experience, see above.

Heather came over only wearing short denim shorts, tanktop, and shoes. I asked if she wanted to play again and she said "I thought you would never ask." This time I tied her to the slide that leads to the pool. She was really nervous because she said she could slip in and drown, I assured her that I would tie her tight enough she couldn't move, plus I was a certified life guard at the community pool.

I tied her to it and then I took her shoes and socks off. I asked her if I could take her shorts off and her shirt and she said yes because she was wearing her bikini underneath. So I slipped off her shorts and took off her tanktop. I then tied her ankles and knees.

Sam came in and was shocked to see Heather tied up like that. I didn't see her and she came up behind me and surprising overpowered me, tying me ankles and wrists. She then untied Heather. Heather then tickled me for about 5 minutes. Sam was handgagging me, I enjoyed that part. :-)

Heather left for a minute and after a while didn't come back. Sam went to go see where she was. Frank then came from the outside door and untied me. He had brought Dawn inside already tied. Then he captured Heather and untied her. I was upset to be tied by Sam so we went after her.

This time we had a pair on handcuffs, two bandanas, and lots of rope. We found Sam in the bedroom looking for Heather. We sprung on her and handcuffed her to the bedposts on the bed. Then we tied her ankles and then tied her legs to the bedposts at the other end. She laid spead out in MY bed! I gagged her and then she started to scream, but nothing came out. I then blindfolded her. She was in her bikini tied to my bed, gagged and blindfolded.

Frank got some ice and chocolate syrup. Since Sam couldn't see we poured syrup all over her stomach and breasts. Then I went downstairs to do the same to Heather and Dawn, I left Frank with Sam for about 20 minutes while I tickled Heather and Dawn. I took a candle and laid it right under Heather's feet. She definitely felt warmth and started squirming. I then tickled Dawn in the feet and in the stomach. Frank came down so I went upstairs. I went to see Sam now hogtied with all of the syrup smeared all over her body. She wasn't blindfolded and was looking at me pleading, I removed her gag and she asked if I could get the syrup off of her. I did something not suitable for this forum. I then tickled Sam some more, poured some ice down her bikini top, and put the candle flame a little away from her body, but put it all over. We untied them a little later and had some pizza in the pool.

John Smith
johnsmith@aol.com
USA

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday April 28th 2001 09:23:59

Well this is ONE of the last stories I remember about Sam, Frank, Heather, Dawn, and me.

Sam came over to babysit me again. The reason she was still coming over is because my parents don't trust me. Anyways, Sam came over and we were playing on my Nintendo 64. We were playing Mario Kart and I was playing horrible on purpose because I was setting her up for another bondage experience.

Heather and Frank were over, Dawn was feeling sick so she sent her regrets. Heather was wearing a cut off tank top (just below her bra) and cut off shorts, and Sam was wearing a white t-shirt and sinfully short shorts. Frank and I wore t-shirts and shorts. All of us were barefoot. All of us were playing Mario Kart when I made the proposition. If either Frank or I were to come in first, we got to tie up one part of their body. If Sam or Heather came in first, they could tie up a part of our body. We would continue to play until it was impossible to move the joystick and press the accelerator button.

Well, I started to kill everybody and easily got first. I tied up Heather's ankles. I won another four times in a row. So Now Sam's ankles and wrists were bound, so were Heather's wrists and I gagged Heather. I got hit in the next round by Sam so she decided to tie up Frank's ankles. Frank and I got the strategy for him to take the girls "karts" out while I just raced around the track. It worked beautifully and I gagged Sam. Then they were as tied as possible so the rule was to add things to them, ice, water, etc. or tie them to something, or tickle them for as many times they have won times 5 minutes. We won six times so we could tickle them for thirty minutes (6*5=30). We tied them to the couch and a recliner.

I told Frank "They're helpless let's just get to the tickle torture." So we did. I once again got the ice and we put ice everywhere on them. I then got on top of Heather and proceeded to rub ice all over her. She was screaming that so loud, I could almost hear her through gag. I blindfolded Heather and Frank did the same to Sam. Both had wonderfully tan bodies and Frank and I just stared and them for a while. I could just barely see Heather's bra coming out from underneath her shirt. I rubbed her on the stomach and then took a candle, I lit it and ran it all over her body, giving a feeling on intense it for a brief second all over her body. Then after about ten minutes I did it again only putting ice right over the area I just put the candle. She started squirming heavily so I tied her down even more with some more rope. She was begging through her gag to let me go but I decided not to.

Frank was doing the same thing to Sam with the candle and ice. Frank then went a little father and lifted her shirt and put some ice under her breasts while putting the candle on top. After a while, we did some things extremely not appropriate for this site. I will let you guess what we did.

I want to respect this forum, while still sharing me great experiences.

John Smith
johnsmith@aol.com
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic