Nathraq : 18 - GRUPS (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 18 - GRUPS (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
18 - GRUPS
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Saturday April 21st 2001 11:04:38

In December of 2000 I posted a story in which my TUG buddy Bobby and I were tied up by a "grup" named Mr. Lewis. As you trekkies might remember, "grup" was a name for "grownups" used by children on some planet visited by some of the Star Trek crew in one episode. My TUG-buddies incorporated it into our vocabulary, usually derogatory, since grups are almost universally opposed to kids playing tie-up games.

I should preface this story with a warning to younger tuggers: times are not as simple as they were, so be very careful about letting a grup tie you
up.

There was one other adventure with Mr. Lewis which occurred maybe a year after the first one, which did not involve him tying up me or my friends.

I was about 13 years old at the time, riding my bike around with nothing much to do one Saturday (having dutifully completed all my homework), and saw Mr Lewis changing oil in his car. He waved and asked me if I'd been tied up lately. He told me that when he was a boy, he played cowboys & indians with other children his age and that some of them were always getting tied up, and that his parents were no different than grownups of any age, objecting to such games, supposedly on the grounds of safety. We talked about different ways to get tied up, and some of the rules my friends and I followed. I told him about a dice game I had invented where each player rolls a dice to see how he would be dressed, how he would be tied, whether gagged or blindfolded or both, how long, etc. He came up with another idea and asked me to come over the next day.

Well, the next day he had a pile of index cards upon which he had typed all sorts of ways to be tied up, ranging from the simple to the complicated. He gave me the cards (I kept them for years and finally lost them somewhere) and suggested I use them in my next game. I read them over.

One of them said, for example, "Your shirt and shoes and socks are removed, your hands are tied behind you and your feet tied to your hands."

Another said "You are stripped to your underwear and your hands are tied over your head and you're blindfolded and gagged."

Another said "Surprise: you got the drop on your captor and now you get to tie him up anyway you want."

One said "You are wearing swimming trunks and your hands are tied behind you and you are tied to a chair."

You get the idea.

There were about 30 of the cards, a few of which specified that the kidnapper got to choose the way the victim is dressed, or how the victim is tied. I shuffled them up and drew one just for fun: it said: Your shirt is off and the captor gets to tie you up any way he wants to and gag you, but no blindfold." (Mr. Lewis knew of our rule of always having our shirts off when being tied up, since I had told him about it.) He said that if I thought of any more scenes to tell him and he would type up a card for it to add to the game.

Well, I had to wait for over a week before I got to use the cards. I visited my cousin Ed who was about my age, and as luck would have it our parents went off shopping with my brother Alvin, leaving Ed and me alone in the house to build a model car (one of Ed's hobbies). I pulled the cards out of my pocket and we went to the basement.

I drew first, and the card said "You are wearing only your swimming trunks, and your hands are tied in front of you and then tied over your head, and your feet are tied, and you are blindfolded and gagged."

Ed laughed and found a sturdy pipe leading to the laundry room to which he tied my hands (after I borrowed a pair of his swimming trunks). He tied my ankles and stuffed a washcloth into my mouth, securing it with a long strip of cloth. Finally he tied a scarf around my eyes. I was quite helpless, turning this way and that while he speculated on how much fun it would be to tie up someone hanging by his wrists, and whether it would hurt too much.

As luck would have it, I managed to get my hands free and moments later he shuffled the cards and drew one.

The card said that I could dress him anyway I wanted and then tie his hands behind him, tie his feet, tie up his arms and legs, and blindfold him.

"No, not that," he said as he saw what was on my mind.

I teased him about being tied up naked (which was against our standing rules) but had him put on a pair of racing type trunks, which would be called "speedos" nowadays, I guess. I reminded him of one time we were playing and his older sister found us (one of the only times we were ever discovered).

Well, after he had changed, I took him to a carpeted area and tied his hands behind his back. I tied his feet and then his knees. I tied his arms above the elbows, not to the point where they were touching (he couldn't do that) but to where his arms were fairly immobilized. I took pieces of rope and clothesline and tied them around his chest and upper abdomen, pinning his arms to his sides. I blindfolded him with the scarf. He rolled around on the floor, really squirming and jerking, trying to get loose. He could not free himself, however, and after awhile gave up.

I untied him and, it being late, we went back upstairs to work on his model car. When our folks came back, they found us still working on the model.

Nathraq