John Smith : 02 - Tickling the Babysitter (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John Smith : 02 - Tickling the Babysitter (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

John Smith's stories
02 - Tickling the Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By John Smith

Friday April 20th 2001 10:22:27

I was 15 and my parents wanted to go out to Florida for the weekend. Well we are in Chicago and so they thought they would leave a babysitter with me and she could sleep in the guest bedroom. My parents decided to let me choose my babysitter since I had to get along with her for three days. Of course I choose this hot tan girl named Sam.

We were watching TV when a couple of my friends came over. Frank, Heather, and Dawn (see previous story) came over. Frank had heard about the bondage experience and wanted to do it to the girls again. Well I told Sam that we would be in the basement watching TV down there, to give Sam some privacy.

She said okay, just be careful. We went down there and Frank ambushed Dawn while I ambushed Heather. We both put our hand over their mouth to keep them quiet and they played their parts beautifully.

I blindfolded and gagged Heather to a fold-a-way bed, then I took some extra long rope and tied her ankles. Frank had brought handcuffs and handed me a set, I then took Heather's hands and put them above her head, exposing her stomach. Dawn was tied down securely to the chair. They started squirming.

Sam came down and saw them all tied up. Frank and I turned around and Frank ambushed her, I stood there amazed and then I helped him hogtie her. We gagged her. She was wearing a short tank top which now exposed her belly and cut-off sleeping pants. Frank began to tickle torture Dawn, and I ran upstairs for the ice again.

This time we decided to give the ice to Sam and leave the other girls to just tickling. Frank tickled Dawn for 30 minutes all over-- thighs, soles of her feet, neck, stomach, and even the top of her breast. I did the same to Heather.

Dawn and Heather didn't know that Sam was downstairs or they wouldn't have started moaning sexily at Frank and me. I pinned down the hogtied babysitter while Frank took the ice and ran it all over her body. She was 17 and was clearly enjoying it. She was screaming through her gag, but you couldn't hear it. Frank and I hid Sam when we released Heather and Dawn a couple hours later. Frank left and I had Sam tied up all to myself. I decided to have fun with her and took off her shoes. She quickly started panicking, I slowly stripped her socks off. I then tickled her until tears were streaming down her face. Then I took the gag off.

She said to keep doing it so I kissed her on the cheek and put the gag back on. I took a peace of cloth and put some ice cubes in it, then I tied it to her feet. She moaned and I lifted her shirt, so I could get a better look and then I tickled her. At the end I untied her and asked if she was going to tell, she said no and that I should have her over more.

Tell me if you want me to tell more stories!

John Smith
johnsmith@aol.com
USA