TW : 07 - The New Spielberg (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 07 - The New Spielberg (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
07 - The New Spielberg
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Saturday April 14th 2001 05:32:07

a real true story for mortie and everybody :)...

OK The reason for this true tale is to show Mort that my "idea" "plan" whatever DOES work MOST of the time:)

I will focus on 2 special times,that my idea worked perfectly :) . I wrote a very simple script ala perils of pauline, but made it into a comedy. The heroine got tied up and gagged and put on the rail road track:) Here is how it went :) :

MY very first time of tieing up a girl that wasn't related was when I thought I was going to be the new Spielberg, I didn't need no stinking film school (yeah right, ever heard of me before this?? didn't think so). Her name was (still is I would imagine) Debie, we were friends, she was 17 and I was 18. I showed her my script,and she agreed to do it. She was the only woman in the movie.

I " directed" the movie and set up the camera shots/angles. I had my one friend Jim, do the filming, and he tied up (and gagged debie). I was way to nervous, and was afraid "something suddenly just came up" if you know what I mean :) I was a normal (well you knOW) TEENAGE HORNDOG.
THERE WAS 2 OTHER FREINDS OF MINE THAT CAME ALONG, 1 was the bad guy, the other a hero.

Debie was my friend, so we went to our "location" in the same car, I drove, I had a ford maverick, it was ugly green (hey my very FIRST car). All the way there my heart was pounding so hard I could have thought she would have for sure heard it. Just the THOUGHT of her being tied up and gagged made my head spin.

We were the first ones to get there. I being so painfully shy I didn't say too much, needless to say I had a major crush on debie :) Well as I was sitting there, we BOTH were reading some comics I had in the car (wAS AND STILL AM A BIG COIC BOOK FAN) anyway I had read somewhere if you thought real HARD the other person would pic "up" on your vibe (hey I was 18 be nice )

Well after what seemed like forever of silence, seemingly out of nowwhere, Debie asked me if I wanted to tie her up!!!

Well hell yes I did, but being a total chicken, shy and no male role models, I said "uh no". Plus I didn't know what I would do, if I had her all tied up with no one around. Thankfully shortly after the other guys showed up. We got to our "spot" and Jim tied Debies hands in front of her and he then tied her feet, now this was suppose to be like the old time movies, but it was sept, and debie has on a huge white sweater, jeans and hiking boots. I of course overlooked all of that 'cause I just wanted to see her all tied up and gagged. After she was bound hand and foot, debie hopped about 4 tracks down. I then took a hanky(white) out of my pocket, my dad's and gave it to jim, and I swear he said, word for word to debie "open up.." just like in the movies.

After jim gagged her we set her down on the tracks. Now all the "shots" were planned out and written down and discussed before hand, HOWEVER Jim started asking a lot of semi tech questions, ike'you want a close up of.."

He seemed to do this for more than 5 mins, debie then raised her tied hand to her mouth and pulled her gag out and good naturedly said "hurry up" She then put the gag BACK in her mouth!! Well Jim went about the same routine, and debie once again pulled her gag out, and said to "get going and hurry up".

Well with this Jim seemed to get a bit peeved, ungagged debie, then re-gagged he much tighter. We "got our shots" as we were just about done, a TRAIN started to come down the track, we all freaked, even though it was at least a mile away, and it was a freight train, well we all ran off the tracks to the embankment, when a few seconds latter, we realized, debie was still tied up and gagged on the tracks. I lost it a little bit, thankfully my two friends ran up to the tracks, and picked up the bound and gagged debie off the track, well as they were carrying her off the tracks, she weried out a little and struggled like crazy, and by the time they got her off the tracks to the side (about 2 feet) she worked her hands free.

On the walk back to the car, she told Jim she could've gotten free anytime. I don't think so.

As a side notes/post script, a few latters debie got married, but on more than one occasion she retold this story (she embellished it a bit) and she sure seemed to like telling the story of how we tied her up and a REAL train was coming.

To be honest I dont think she was in any real danger (I hope not) but everything happened so fast when the train came.

This was the first time i used this "gag"(excuse the pun)

I did this at least 3 more times :) with different girls of course,but the same "blue print" making a movie :) And this is a 100% true no lie no bs for real story :)

tw
usa