John Smith : 01 - Homework (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John Smith : 01 - Homework (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

John Smith's stories
01 - Homework
Story index at the bottom

By John Smith

Thursday April 12th 2001 09:11:50

Homework

When I was 15 I went to my friends house to work on a project for school. Heather (15) and Dawn (15) were there. They were both really hot, Heather was Frank's sister so it wasn't surprising to see her, Dawn was over to do some homework with Heather.

When I came they told me that Frank was at a football practice and won't be home for another hour and a half. Heather said I could wait so I didn't have to go home again. So I sat on the coach and watched ESPN.

I heard some giggling and then Dawn came down. She was wearing tank top that exposed her belly and short cut off jeans, she was also wearing shoes. She came down and talked with me, she was waiting for Heather to come down because she was already done with her math homework.

Somehow I flipped to Louis and Clark, and I saw Teri Hatcher tied up and gagged. Dawn was obviously turned on and said that she could get out
of it and any bondage experience. She went on to say that Teri Hatcher was a wuss if she got tickled once and immediately confessed to whatever she was supposed to. I dared that I could tie her up and make her talk. Heather then came down (wearing a white t-shirt and shorts, she was
barefoot) and dared me that if I could make them both talk then they would leave us in peace while we did our projects. Since Heather's parents wouldn't be home for another day I said okay.

I led the girls downstairs where I instructed Dawn to stand and Heather to lie down in the recliner. They did and I took some materials from the garage, rope, bandanas, and tape. I started with Heather and took her hands and put them behind her back. After she couldn't move her hands, I preceded to tie her elbows, thighs, leg, and ankles. Then I tied her in a cleave gag, she started to moan, so I put a bandana in her mouth and taped it shut. She lied there stretched out in the recliner looking innocently at me with her brown eyes. Dawn giggled, but I told her she was going to have it worst.

I tied her arms above her head around a horizontal pole in the basement. Then I tied her body, arms, and legs to the vertical pole which ran into the
horizontal pole. I gagged her and then tickled her stomach briefly. I whispered in their ears a secret message they would have to tell me before I would untie them. Then I told them to be prepared to cry out the secret of theirs.

I ran upstairs and grabbed some ice, when I came down and they saw it, they immediately started screaming. I grabbed some ice cubes and ran it over her feet, and in between her toes, she moaned sexily. Then I took some ice and ran it over her breasts where I let it stay between her breasts. As a final touch I put two ice cubes on her stomach, I had tied her so tight that she couldn't wiggly it off.

I went to Dawn and ran some ice over her body and around her neck. I took off her shoes and took the ice over her feet. She was practically screaming through her gag.

They were both begging to tell me the secret put I pretended not to hear, and teased them by rubbing some oil over their white shirts
and over their legs. I sat there and watched them struggle for another hour.

The end

P.S. Frank forgot all about me and went to another friends house until eight.

John Smith
johnsmith@aol.com
USA