PhoeniX : 01 - And So It Begins (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PhoeniX : 01 - And So It Begins (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

PhoeniX's stories
01 - And So It Begins
Story index at the bottom

By PhoeniX

Monday April 2nd 2001 04:40:39

And So It Begins

Okay, this is my first story here, so um.. if it looks a little sloppy, my apologies. I'm 14 years old, about 5'4" and 90 - 110 pounds, and I have been interested in bondage for a long time. (Since 6, and back then I didn't know it was called that) So, anyway on with da story! :)

Since finding this site, I have tried to make every effort to at least get tied up once or tie someone up. The chance happened at my friend's house today. I was going over to play Video Games and I was going prepared. (I.O.W. I put string in my pocket.) "Matt" is 13, and his brother, "Chris" is 10.

I went on my bike and rode to his house. I went in the house and went up to Matt's room. (I was wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt and was barefoot.) "Matt"s little brother was home, and we were all hanging in his room.

While Matt and I were surfing through the Internet, the little brother started spraying cologne/perfume on us. (Don't ask, this kid has PROBLEMS ^_^) I took out the string, and threatened to tie him up if he didn't stop.

He grabbed my hand and took me into his room. He then grabbed the string out of my hands, and then went about playing with it. I figured that this was my best chance, so I said "Hey Chris, I bet if you tied me up, I could escape."

"Bet you can't!" he claimed, and proceeded to tie my wrists behind my back.

I was bursting with joy, seeing that this was the first time I was being tied up.

He wrapped the string around my hands about 5 times, and then tied the string around the middle until he was out of string. It took me about 1 minute, but I was able pick the knots and free myself. I smiled at him, and he told me he knew how to tie me so I couldn't escape. He told me to lie on my stomach, and then tied my feet, brought them up to my hands, and tied my hands as tight as he could. I was being hog - tied! I couldn't believe the luck! (lol? maybe that is bad luck but eh. .)

Chris then said "Ha! Get out of that!"

I started struggling and was only able to loosen the knots a little. Then he started prancing around the room.

"You're all tied up Ha - Ha!"

It took me about five minutes, and I finally got my feet free. Then, by hurting my wrists a little, I was able to "push" the string off my wrists, freeing myself. Chris then had to leave for a friend's house, but happily exclaimed, "There is always next time."

I grinned slightly to myself, and went into the other room to play video games with Matt. :)

The End. Hope ya enjoyed it, because I know this isn't the last time I'm posting. :)

PhoeniX
xtakerux@hotmail.com
USA