Casey : 02 - Real Ransom (f/mff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Casey : 02 - Real Ransom (f/mff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Casey's stories
02 - Real Ransom
Story index at the bottom

By Casey

Saturday March 17th 2001 10:41:38

Real Ransom

Last Christmas break, i had some great bondage games with my neighbors Lauryn (15), Kristen (16), Valery (15), and her sister Danielle (15). i was just hangin around in my house. i was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and my jacket.

i heard a knock on the door and answered it. there was valery in red leather pants, a sweater, and her jacket.

"your gonna tie me up in my own house?," i asked.

"no," she said as she held out her water pistol, then she hand-cuffed my hands behind me and tied a bandana in my mouth and said, "i'll take you hostage here, take you to my house, and uncuff you."

She led me over to her house and up to her room. Then she uncuffed and ungagged me.

"Ok, now what," i questioned.

"Now i'll tie you up, see i forgot to bring some rope and duct tape so i improvised, now hands behind your back."

I sighed as she roped my wrists together. then stuck four pieces of duct tape over my lips and pressed them down to keep the gag tight. then she laid me on her bed and tied my ankles together. She laid next to me, put her arm around my shoulder and taunted me. Then the phone rang, so she went to go pick it up. After talking for awhile she hung up.

"Your girlfriend is gonna try and save you, but don't worry, you're gonna be bound and gagged for a long time."

"She's not my girlfriend," i attempted to say under the gag, but it came out as a muffled sentence. She wasn't really my girlfriend, she did like me in that way though. I did do something about that in an upcoming story.

Anyway, kristen then stepped in and asked if she could help, but valery said to stay out of her way. They got in a fight and the armed one (Val) one by taping up kristen like me. but she wrapped the tape around her head for her gag. kristen was laid next to me, and valery left the room, closing the door.

This was my chance. I sat up and began to hop towards the door. but as i was right up to it, valery returned. My eyes widened as i knew i was in for it now. She untied my ankles and led me into her large closet. she laid me on the floor. She yanked off my shoes, grabbed a pair of her many leather boots, pulled them on my feet, and zipped them up. They went up to my knees.

"This should make sure you don't get away from me", then she left and closed the door, but left the light on.

I looked at my surroundings of boots, and other leather apparel (as i said, valery loved leather clothes). i couldn't break free. what could i do now? to be continued...

Casey

Sunday April 1st 2001 10:15:29

Ransom 2

when i last left off, i was bound with rope and gagged with a few strips of duct tape, and i was in the Valery's closet.

In order to make sure i stayed down on the ground, she put a pair of her leather boots on me feet that extended to my knees, and then she tied my ankles together. She picked a pair with heels that weren't very tall so i wasn't in pain.

I was still in the closet when i heard danielle enter val's room. val came in and untied my ankles and pulled me out. she had to support me because i could barely walk in the boots. She laid me next to kristen on the bed, she was still bound and gagged in tape. danielle returned with lauren tied up. This doesnt happen to much because lauren is hard to catch, but she told me she cant break free if she's bound in tape, so i told danielle and now she had lauren tied in tape. she was gagged with it too. its gonna get interesting next. to be continued...

Casey

Monday April 2nd 2001 04:07:56

Ransom 3

ok, so now there were 3 captives. Valery's, which were me and kristen (who was on val's team), and Danielle's, who was lauryn. danielle and valery argued about who would get who. danielle said she would hand over lauryn once i was handed over, but val was afraid that danielle would take me and not give lauryn back.

This got into a huge fight until it ended with danielle taking lauryn into her room and valery keeping me and kristen tied up in hers.

Now, it was about 10:30 pm, and my parents were in Rhode Island for a funeral, and they'd be up there for a week, so i wasn't going anywhere as valery said she was going to have a nap.

"I'm not gonna lose you while i'm sleeping," she said.

She took some cuffs and cuffed her wrist to mine. So, i laid next to her, still bound and gagged. I couldn't sleep (go figure). At about 10:45, i started to drift off when i opened my eyes to see danielle in the room.

"Shhhh," she whispered.

She grabbed the key and uncuffed my wrist. val was a very heavy sleeper, so it wasn't a surprise that she didn't wake up. danielle then took a strip of tape and softly on her lips and cuffed the other handcuff to her other wrist, securing her. danielle untied my legs and carefully led me to her room (remember, valery put leather boots on me). then she sat me on her bed and took off the boots. i was untied and ungagged, then she kissed me in
celebration. to be continued

Casey