Mary : 01 - Sister's Story (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mary : 01 - Sister's Story (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mary's stories
01 - The Big Mistake
Story index at the bottom

By Mary

Friday March 30th 2001 12:29:21

My Sisters story

I knew right off, when I went into my brother's bedroom and got caught, I was in for it. Tommy caught me red handed going through his diary. All of the things he wrote were about tying up girls and some of my girlfriends moms too. Before I realized he was standing in the door, Tommy had picked up a length of rope and was standing right behind me. I could feel his breath and before I could say or do anything, he slapped some sticky tape across my lips so I couldn't scream or yell out. Believe me, this all happened within seconds!

Naturally, I tried to get the tape off, that's when he grabbed my hands and pulled them around behind me. Tommy is strong, very strong, next thing I realized, he had me laying on my belly on the floor and was quickly looping my wrists together. I had to suck air just to keep from passing out as he was sitting across my lower back. Fighting him was just too much, I knew I was in a fix and could only lay there helpless and let him finish tying my hands.

All kinds of thoughts were going through my head when he jerked the final knot and my hands fell onto my backside. I tried to wiggle loose, but somehow, he had my hands tied with my palms together and I didn't have any way of finding the knots. I just gave up, he had me, and I knew it!

Tommy wasn't finished. Turning around, but still sitting on me, he grabbed my feet, crossed my ankles and tied them where I knew i wasn't about to escape. He didn't hurt me, but the ropes sure were tight. A whole lot tighter that all the times he tied me when we were playing games! Somehow, I knew my elbows would be next, they were! When I felt that first loop circling my arms, I knew soon my elbows would be touching and bound that way. I remembered reading in his diary about the tying of a girls arms, just above her elbows, some of his comments indicated it was a preferred way to tie a girl!

I guess I should explain, sometimes,I got myself into fixes like this just for the fun of it. Not exactly like this time, I really wasn't expecting him to be home. I've been going through his stuff for weeks and wow, what he writes and thinks!

I was jerked once again back to reality, the final knot tied, my elbows cinched, knotted, no possibility of escaping, yet my brother continued to tie me. My legs folded behind me. He threaded a rope between my ankles and wrist rope and pulled until my body was bowed, the heels of my feet digging into my open palms, now I was really in deep trouble. I was thankful for long arms and legs and being pretty flexible. With bound arms like this and crossed and bound ankles, gagged not to mention my elbows tied together, crushed is a better word, what's a girl to do? This was about as helpless as I've ever been in my life. I can tell you Tommy never tied me like this before either, and he's made me pretty helpless tied in other ways too.

I couldn't say I was sorry, I couldn't use my hands or body language to tell him I was sorry, it was all I could do to roll onto my side with great effort and hope he would be satisfied he had me hogtied. Just like he had written in the diary!

Laying there on his bedroom floor I began to think, at the time, that was pretty much all I could do, "did I set myself up for this?" or "did I set Tommy up for this?" You see, he's been tying me up playing all kinds of games for years. Actually, its been almost a whole year since he last tied me. Maybe this is a little pay back for being such a good brother. Or is it me satisfying a craving?

The End or The Beginning this is my very first story and posting. please let me know if you like this kind of story. is there any girls who have had this kind of experience? i'd like to hear from you. i'm staying with my brother for the next two weeks e-mail me at cinchknot@hotmail.com my name is Mary. oh, Mason, I read what you wrote to c.k., he's my brother.

Mary
cinchknot@hotmail.com