XTO : 01 - The Big Mistake (mm/f, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

XTO : 01 - The Big Mistake (mm/f, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

XTO's stories
01 - The Big Mistake
Story index at the bottom

By XTO

Sunday March 25th 2001 06:05:47

The Big Mistake (Part 1)

My name is Adam, it's my first story here, but I've been visiting this site for along time, I'm very interested in tying people up, so I think this is the best site I've ever been to, I like the idea of sending experiences so that everyone can learn new styles of tying his/her friends or cousins up. So keep up the good work!

My story took place in the summer of 1995, I was 13 and I used to spend the summer at my aunt's house, it was a very big house, and there was all what one would need to have a great summer, especially that big swimming pool which we spent most of our time in! I really enjoyed being there, but boy did I know what was going to happen that summer?

I have two cousins; David who was about my age, and his sister Sonya, one year older than we are. David and I used to sleep in the same room, which was next to Sonya's. I was very happy that day after I spent the whole time in the pool, but David was mad of his sister after what she said to me, she told me about a stupid accident that happened with David while they were in a restaurant. I can't remember what it was, but I can say that David was so ashamed.

David and I headed to our room barefoot and with only our bathing suits on, we went into the room and I sat on my bed, while David started staring at me with a smile on his face, when I asked him what was that smile for? He said that it was a great time for doing something special, and when I asked him about what exactly he had in his mind, he told me that his mother - which is my aunt, just in case you couldn't figure that out - would come back late that night, and that we had enough time to do something special, something we usually couldn't do while my aunt was around.

So he suggested that we break into Sonya's room and give her a lesson that she wouldn't forget...!!! The idea was great for me, although I didn't exactly figure out what David was up to, but having the idea of giving a great looking girl some punishment was cool for me, so we started thinking of a good punishment for Sonya...

David suggested that we should tie her up for the whole night, "Good Idea", I said and tried to not to jump and scream for joy. Then... it was time, we prepared ourselves for it, my aunt left, and David went to the attic to get some white rope. Everything was set for the great attack!

Sonya hasn't got out of her room since we came back from the pool, so we thought she might be asleep after that long day in the pool, And we soon discovered that we were right, we went into her room and found out that she even didn't have enough time to change her bathing suit, she was lying on her bed, with her bathing suit, and from the moment we saw her, we realized that she went in a deep sleep, and that what made our "mission" easier.

We started immediately. David went to her hands, and started to make a lot of knots around her wrists, I can tell that he did a great job - and I didn't imagine that he was so expert in these things (maybe he did this to Sonya once or twice before - who knows? Maybe more).

Anyway, I went to her feet, and tried to make a good work just like David, I tied the rope to the bed's end, and then I tied her ankles with the other end of the rope the best I could, then I made another around her legs. We tried not to make any noise so Sonya doesn't wake up before we're done - and it all went perfectly, it took us less that 5 minutes to tie her up.

After we finished we stepped back to see how each one of us did his job. David appreciated what I did, and I was so proud of myself (this was my first experience in tying someone up). After we made sure that everything is ok, I gave Sonya a little tickle on her soles, and it didn't take a lot of time to give her what looked like an electric shock, she opened her eyes, and tried to move her hands and feet, but there was nothing she could do to get out of our knots, then she looked around and found the both of us looking at her, she cried: "what's going on HERE???"

David said: "nothing". Adam was just telling me how to tie up my sister if she tries to mess up with me.

"what do you mean"

"you know exactly what I mean, remember what you said today, out there in the pool?"

"So?... what?... !?! it was a joke!"

"a joke?!!? really?! well, you can say that this is a joke, too"

"OK, it is funny - now untie me this instance"

"well, well... how should I know it's funny?! You didn't laugh!"

"WHAT???"

Then, David attacked his sister, and started to tickle her sides mercilessly, and Sonya screamed for him to stop, but he didn't even care about her, -boy she was very ticklish - I was staring at them, completely surprised, tears began to run on her cheeks, she was really really ticklish. David continued tickling her and looked at me.

"What are you staring at? Get moving!", I looked at David, who was really busy with his sister's sides. Then I looked for the best spot to work on.

I went closer and closer, then and ran my fingers on her soles, up and down, left and right, just as if my hand was a spider running on her feet. She screamed even louder, she was almost out of breath - so, we stopped.

She went laughing for few more seconds - then we all went in a deep silence. Suddenly she started shouting and screaming for help! David put his hand on her mouth, and started looking around. He picked up one of Sonya's white socks, and put it in her mouth, Sonya was now gagged, she couldn't make any move, or say any word.

David stood up, and headed to the door saying to her: "we're quite tired of tickling you , so... we're going downstairs to watch our show, and I'm afraid you'll have to stay here, so you'd better make no bad things or we'll have to tickle you for the whole night!"

We left Sonya's room, and went downstairs, David dropped himself on the sofa, picked the remote, and turned the TV on, I lay on the other sofa, and listened to the show. We were very tired after that tickle torture, and of course after being in the swimming pool for the whole day, so my eyes went closed, and I couldn't do anything to stop them, so I went asleep...

end of part 1

XTO

Tuesday March 27th 2001 11:46:37

The Big Mistake (Part 2)

Hi!

I left off were David (my cousin) and I had Sonya (David's sister) tied to her bed, tickle tortured, and gagged, we then left the room to watch our show. David had a nap, while I tried hardly to stay awake, but I couldn't!

The next day, I started to wake up after I felt a great pain in my wrists, I tried to move my hands but I couldn't, I thought I was still dreaming until I finally managed to wake up, but what on earth was going on? I was tied to a bed, blindfolded, with my wrists tied above my head, and my ankles were also tied together very tightly to the end of the bed - that's all I could figure out at that very scary moment.

I tried to loose those knots with my fingers, but it seemed like impossible, very tight!!! "Who could do this to me" I thought? "could it be David, sounds possible..! but why??" I didn't know what to do? Should I shout? Well... that was what happened next: "DAVID!?" I shouted, then I listened waiting for any kind of answer.

"You're awake?" David said and it seemed to be right next to me, "what's going on, why did you do this to me??! Untie me NOW".

"It isn't me you fool, I'm tied to my bed, just like you are"

"who did this to us?"

"Sonya! Who else could it be?!"

I started to remember what happened last night, and what we did to Sonya, then I said "but... didn't we tie her up last night? What happened???!"

"What happened? You tell me WHAT HAPPENED, I had a short break on the sofa last night, and now I wake to find that I'm tied to my bed. You were supposed to stay awake while I have a short nap, but you went asleep and NOW you're asking me WHAT HAPPENED? Well... what happened is that my mum came back and found us asleep, and of course found Sonya in her room, the way we left her - and now Sonya is planning for something downstairs"

I didn't know how to answer, that was for sure one of the biggest mistakes I've ever committed - instead, I retried to untie myself"

I knew it was impossible but I thought it would be better than giving things up simply. I then heard Sonya's voice coming from outside the room, she was singing one those stupid songs she liked. Then she said with joy "so!!! You're trying to loose those knots, well... no matter how you try, you'll never manage to get away. Not until I want you to leave..!!"

David said nervously "What are you talking about???"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you stupid head - and if it wasn't for my mum, I would've been tied to my bed by know, and it was all because of you! and now that my mum left to job, I'll have fun with you for almost 6 hours... GREAT!"

"WHAT!!!!!??!?!????!" David screamed.

Then she started to sing the same song, I could hear her voice come closer and closer, she stopped singing and removed what was covering my eyes, it was a black tape. I opened my eyes slowly because of the strong sunlight in the room. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sonya, she was looking at me with a cruel smile on her face, I knew it wouldn't be easy to get out of this trouble...

Then she jumped onto the bed, and said to me "And you Adam, you were his partner, and I'm afraid you'll have to pay me back, too..!"

"NOOO, please, I didn't want to, he forced me !..." but then she moved her foot and put it on my mouth, now I could say nothing at all - or her toes will get into my mouth, she then said: "No no no! you both helped each other to do what you've done to me - and I'm not listening to your stupid excuses"

She then stared at me for a while and said "you know something? you look very great while you're tied up! This forces me to start punishing you - but first, I'll start with the main person"

Suddenly, she jumped to David's bed and attacked his sides exactly the same way he did to her last night. She tickled them with her hand very fast, David tried not to show what he was feeling, but he couldn't last for more than few seconds, then, laughs irrupted out of his mouth. It was really so funny for Sonya, and she seemed to be enjoying her revenge - but for me, it was really scary, thinking that I'm next was horrible!

How am I getting out of this trouble? oh god!!!
End of part 2

XTO