Dragon : 03 - Ante Up (mmm/f, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon : 03 - Ante Up (mmm/f, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon's stories
03 - Ante Up
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon

Monday March 12th 2001 08:09:21

Ante Up

The day all started when me (15) my friend Matt (15) and Adam (same age) all went to this party at a friend's house, a girl we all knew from high school named Sara. So, we attended the party as planned, and when we got there, everything was all set up - a huge boom box was pumping beats, there were girls dancing and guys hanging out near a cooler in the basement filled with either beer or pop. I'd personally prefer beer, but what can ya do?

Sara greeted us all with a friendly hug, and we all hugged back. She was wearing tight flares, with a white belly top that said sexy across the chest in silver sequins. I was wearing baggy black jeans, and a baggy ecko sweater. Matt wore a johnny blaze jean jacket, complete with jeans. Since there was going to be breakdancing, Adam wore his baby blue breaker suit.

The party went on for awhile, and we were having a great time. Then, Sara's friend Sierra (15 too) had came in. I knew Sierra - a very classy gorgeous woman, who was no stranger to great taste and high class. In fact, me and my friends all believed she was rich. Sure enough, as she turned to me and Adam who were sitting on the couch, we both looked up and noticed a diamond cut platinum chain around her neck. If it wasn't for our common sense, we would have started drooling like mad. (see, adam and I are always wearing silver/gold or both: form rings to all kinds, bracelets, chains, and watches etc.) Adam leaned next to me.

"Sierra's rich, isn't she? Where in the hell did she get that platinum!?" I had wondered the same thing. Everyone knew Sierra was the richest of all the women at the party. I mumbled to myself, "I wonder how much her family consider's her worth..."

I thought this out for a moment, dragging Adam and Matt into a back room. We huddled up together and discussed a plan to get rich quick. I mean, the party was getting boring, and it was getting late; we all wanted to leave our mark on the place before night set in (we were actually told to sleep over) So the plan was set. Once asleep, we would kidnap Sierra and hold her hostage until a set ransom was paid. I didn't agree with it at all, but were only trying to scare Sierra into paying us. If she did, then we'd always give it back. I mean, acting as a professional kidnapper was a specialty of mine, as those of you know whom of which have read my earlier stories posted on canuck's wonderous site.

It was around 1:00am, and the girls (Heather 15 and even more gorgeous than Sierra, Sara, and Sierra) had all raced upstairs to bring down a cot, some sleeping bags and a bunch of other things. Sara's basement was a large one, with a huge rec room (that's where the breakdancing took place) and a workshop where her dad did most of the repairs. Matt had left to go to his house for some so-called 'supplies' and was back before the girls had come back downstairs. We all hid the supplies in strategic positions through the basement, as I've learned before that planning ahead can make things easier.

Matt had also brought a burned CD, with all sorts of songs on it, including M.O.P.'s "Ante Up". I loved that song, along with a few others that I wont mention because I know not everyone enjoys hip-hop. The girls returned downstairs and we helped them set things up. It was around 3:30am and we were all beat...but me and Adam and Matt forced ourselves awake for what was going to go down.

It got extremely late, as me and Adam and Matt all awoke at the same time and reached for our supplies. Our eyes adjusted to the darkness slowly, and we saw the positions of the girls: Sierra was sleeping on the leather couch at the far end, and Heather and Sara were behind us. We had slept between them. It was goin to be too easy. Adam crept silently to retrieve a few more things we needed as Matt and I sprang into action. I grabbed Sierra's wrists and turned her over onto her back, forcing her wrists down to her back, as Matt shackled them together. I quickly handgagged her before she could awake and scream. Her protest died in the palm of my hand as I hissed to her, "Stop struggling! You're ours, now!" Matt had finished binding her wrists, elbows and legs together, as Adam returned with a roll of silver tape. I couldn't resist to use this cap gun Mat had brought along, and I pressed the barrel to the back of her head.

"Mmmmmphh!!! Mmmmmm!!" Sierra could only manage those noises, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Don't move or I'll paint the wall with your brains!" She immediately stopped squirming, and I removed my hand from her mouth, as Adam stepped in a placed a strip over her mouth tightly. Matt brought up a scarf, and blindfolded her with it, as Adam and Mat picked her up, carrying her off into the backroom. I chuckled to myself as I set the gun down...then stiffened up as I felt a soft, yielding yet comforting feminine hand clamp over my mouth.

I didn't move. Heather leaned in, and whispered in my ear softly "Don't move...or else..." I heard her run her tongue across her lips teasingly, as Sara leapt up and tied my wrists behind my back with what felt like a jumprope. Heather had her arm around my chest and her hand still clamped over my lips. I loved Heather to death - this moment for me was a truly great one I'd never forget. She smiled from behind me, and even began to nibble at my ear lobe teasingly. I felt Sara finish the job on my wrists, then start on my ankles. I didn't bother to struggle - not only were they working fast, but I knew Adam and Matt would return in time to my rescue...hopefully.

They shoved my down onto the couch, and I twisted in mid fall, landing hard on the edge of the couch and hitting the floor. I looked up to both of them, ignoring the throbbing feeling form hitting my head. Sara crossed her arms, and patted Heather ont he shoulder.

"Job well done, girl!" she said silently.

Heather forced a smile, but I read something in her eyes. Those beautiful, big brown eyes seemed to regret using her beauty to capture me. I knew Heather would regret it. I kept my devious smile to myself, planning on manipulating her later into freeing me if Adam and Matt didn't come through.

I stared up to Heather, who was sitting next to me on the couch. Both girls had propped me up on my knees between them, and were waiting for Adam and Matt to return with Sierra. I gave her a sort of a look of distrust.

"Heather, I-" my words were cut off by Sara's hand clamped over my mouth. I rolled my eyes as she spoke.

"Did we say you could talk yet? NO! I didn't!" she said.

I mmmmmmphed into her palm, as Heather smiled down at me. I knew deep inside that she was enjoying this, and so was I. I kept making frantic glance towards the door where Adam and Matt had taken Sierra, wondering when they'd come back. When Sara removed her hand to help me stand up, I tried giving them a holler. Of course, it didn't work at all. Heather leapt up at the chance and handgagged me again. She leaned in closer to my ear and whispered, "Shhh..." I felt a twing of excitement shoot up my spine, and went to peek and see if Adam and Matt were back yet. Speak of the devil. Or devils, I should say. It that moment, Adam and Matt came back with Sierra in their grip.

Matt looked up in surprise. "Dan?"

I did to. "Mmmmph!!"

Adam set Sierra down in front of him, as Heather and Sara held both me arms and brought me over to them. Matt grabbed Sierra up, and they both held her tightly. The blindfold, poorly tied, fell away and Sierra mmmmph in shock and surprise.

"Your hostage for our hostage." Sara said.

"It's ony fair." she proposed, giving me a slight kick for squirming.

The light in the basement were still out, but by now everyone's eyes had adjusted.

"I don't know Sara...I like Dan like this. I say we just keep him." Heather protested, brushing some of my long bangs from my eyes.

I mmmph loudly at this, signalling not my protest but my agreement. Of course, Sara didn't know that.

"See? He doesn't want to be with us. He'd rather be with his friends." Sara replied.

I shook my head vigorously. Matt and Adam quirked a brow in unison.

"So what are we gonna do? Either you give us Dan for Sierra, or we keep them both!" Adam said.

I could tell it was going to be a long night...

So, after the attempted kidnapping of Sierra, the party continued. Seeing how it was spring break, there was another slumber party that included all of us. We stayed up all night practically playing tie up games. I found the courage later on to ask Heather out. She gave a quick nod towards my question, and now we're going out. I also asked Heather if she liked seeing me helpless like that. She nodded to this too, and whispered to me "Return the favour, sometime..."

DRAGON (I'm baaaaaaaaack....)

I'v returned! My last bondage trip was a disaster...I ended up with a broken arm! But I won't get into that now...greetings to my fellow writers! Especially ol' PH! Whats up, man!?