Shane : 01 - Kenny gets it (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shane : 01 - Kenny gets it (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shane's stories
01 - Kenny gets it
Story index at the bottom

By Shane

Sunday March 11th 2001 04:03:03

I've been a reader of this site for as long as I can remember. I love this site, anyway I was very lucky to have lots of tie up experience as a child, from the age's of around 11 up with both boys and girls, more so boys but I had that many I've lost track, lets put it this way I never went three days with out someone either male or female being tiedup in our back shed, garage or front lawn.

I'm gonna start with my first memory which was with a guy my the name of Kenny Paton (fake or real name you decide) I was 11 and so was he. I had tied a few people before but it was nothing to to really be proud of, this was my first work of art.

It was the middle of the summer holidays and I had invited Kenny over for the day as Dad was at work and not due home till 4.30 and Mum was out with a Friend and was not going to be home till after tea. It was just after 8am and I was getting the ropes and straps and tape and torn bedsheets I could find. Dad being a big DIY fan (or do it yourself) had lots of neat stuff floating around. So I had collected a huge pile of rope, 7 5 meter canvas straps (like seat belts out of a car) 7 rolls of Electrical tape, 2 rolls of duct tape, three ripped up bed sheets and I had put the inflatable mattress in the middle of the garage under the exposed beams.

Kenny arrived around 8.15, He asked what we were going to do, now lets describe him he was about 4.8 tall kinda thin, wearing black shorts, and a black t-shirt and sandals.(whenever I asked a friend ove and told them to wear shorts, t-shirt and sandals they knew what was coming when they got here.

Anyways Kenny just gave me a look and said again, so what are we going to do. I just replied "I'm gonna tie you up and you are going to try and escape"

He just rolled his eyes and said yeah why not and we went into the garage. His eyes almost jumped out of his head when he saw the amount of rope I had sitting there and asked where I wanted him. I told him I wanted him to lie on his stomach on the mattress. He did so and put his hands behind his back, I took 1 canvas strap and started bind his wrists in a X fashion, round one had then around the other then through the middle, next I started on his ankles, removing his sandals leaving his feet bare. I've always love to tie the feet crossed but on this occasion I left them side by side,

I grabbed another strap and wrapped around his feet until the whole strap was binding him. I did the straps tight enough to hold him yet still be loose. Next I grabbed a rope about 2 meters long and tied his calf muscles (or half way between his knee's and ankles) I wrapped around and around then cinched it off, next I tied his knee with a piece of rope around 3 metres long and tied it off.

By now he was talking away quite happily and we were chatting about girls and he admitted that if I had of stopped there he still could not have got free, cause I must admit I had seen Kenny tied up by his older sister (another story) and it was some real fancy rope work and he still go out, he managed to escape from a full rope bondage tie, even his hands were wrapped in ductape, I mean there was no movement all he could do was roll around from side to side and the ropes were TIGHT.

Anyways back to my story, I took a strap and tied his elbows, I was wrapped when they touched and he said he was ok like that. Next came the hogtie strap, I grabbed another strap and wrapped between his ankles and around his wrists and pulled for everything I was worth. When I tied it off his fingers were touching each other behind his ankles. (He was really flexible)

I asked if he was alright like that and he said he felt great, I asked how long her said he could stay like that and he replied "Don't know maybe till 2pm) it was by now 8.30 Next I took some tape and taped his fingers to his ankles and then wrapped the tape all over the top of his rope. Next I grabbed one strip of cloth and wrapped it around his eyes making for a neat and tidy white blindfold. I did not gag his as I like to talk while he was trying to escape. Next I grabbed and roll of Electrical tape and taped his two big toes together.

I sat back and told him to do his best, then made a beat that he could not escape by lunch time if he did he would get to use my push bike for 2 weeks and $30, if not I could to him what I like (anything that I wanted) for two hours. He laughed and said make it 11am. So I told him I agree and it was set, he began his struggle.

He was quite fit and gave hall he had rolling from one side to the other but he could not even get his fingers free. He was struggling and rolling and by 10.45 he still did not have his fingers free in fact he was still the same way I tied him he had not moved anything.

11am soon came and I told him it was my turn to do what ever I wanted, now I was quite a crafty person and I love guys feet and tickling, and Toe Sucking (don't get me wrong I'm not gay I like to suck toes guys or girls) I told him to sit there and don't move.

I ran to the fridge and got the I cube tray and ran back, I positioned myself at his feet and broke out an Ice cube and started running it over the soles of his feet. He instantly started begging me to stop. I stopped and told him on one condition (note: Kenny and I had no secrets he thought he was gay even from that age) I told him that I would stop if he could withstand 10 minutes torture other than tickling. No, I can't say what that torture was but he failed (in fact he failed at the first denial begging me to let him finish)

So I went back to his toes and started running the ice over again and again, after that I thought it was time to suck some toes, I started sucking and licking his soles he was crying in tears of tickle torture, he had really soft smelly soles, but they were so soft and extra extra sensitive. I then grabbed my olf felt tip pen that no longer worked and started drawing all over his the soles of his feet.

It was coming up 12pm so I figured I better stop. i told him he still owed me another hour and I would cash that in after lunch. It took me about another hour to get him untied and we sat down to a great lunch, after lunch I told him a X tie on the bed would be next and I prepared him saying that the Video camera was coming out, but thats another story

Shane