the men : 01 - Kidnapped by friend's sister (m/m, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

the men : 01 - Kidnapped by friend's sister (m/m, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

the men's stories
01 - Kidnapped by friend's sister
Story index at the bottom

By the men

Friday March 9th 2001 04:32:20

Kidnapped by friend's sister

Hello, i am a 14 year old boy from holland, so my English is not good, i hope you can understand it!

I had my first bondage experience a few months ago. I was staying at my friend's house. his name was Stephan (15) and he had a older sister Shirley (17). She was pretty nice.

Stephan and i were sitting in his room. He had a roll of duct tape on his room. He said ''this tape is very strong, you can't loose it''. I said that i don't believe it.

He said: Let me tie your legs together and look of you will loose them, but you may not use your hands.

i said ''ok, but when i can't loose it you will help me''.

''of course'' he said.

He bound my legs together, and i tried to loose it. But it was to strong.

i said ''oke, you are right''. He laughed. ''Untie me now'' i said.

But he didn't. He pushed me down to the ground, and he put my hands behind my back and tied them too.

''i am going downstairs and watching tv'' he said.

i was angry. He left the room, and i was screaming very hard. The room of his sister was next, and i didn't knew she was at home. She came in the room and i was shocked. She was laughing.

''What a stupid kid, he didn't gag you'' she said.

She came over to me and she was still laughing. She bought me in her room, she didn't untie me. She put me on the bed and she untied my legs. She took a piece of rope and she tied my feets to each corner of the bed. Then she untied my hands and she tied them to the bed too. I was lying like an X. I was screaming and she put her hand over my mouth. She took 5 handkerchiefs out of her pocket , and she put them in my mouth. Then she took a scarf. She tied it around my mouth very tight so i couldn't say anything. Now i was totally helpless. And she looked at me and said: ''Now you can't escape, i can do everything to you''

Then she called Stephan over. He was coming upstairs. He was coming into the room and he was grabbed from behind. Shirley putted a handkerchief over his mouth. She pushed him on a chair and she started tieing him. And she gagged him too whit handkerchiefs and an scarf. He was totally helpless too. We both where MMMPPPHHHFFFF ing. Shirley was laughing.

She was going out of the room and going downstairs. We two where bound and gagged for almost 2 hours. Then Shirley was coming upstairs.

''Mom is coming back in five minutes, so i have to untie you'' she said. ''I hope you learned your lesson, when you tie someone up then do it good''.

She untied us. I really enjoyed that i was bound and gagged. Now Stephan and i play bondage games every week, and sometimes his sister is joining us, then she tied us up again, i hope Stephan and i may tie his sister up. The story was not good, but my English is very bad, i hope you understand it a little. Greetingzzzz the men

the men