Casey : 01 - My Winter Games (m/f+, f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Casey : 01 - My Winter Games (m/f+, f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Casey's stories
01 - My Winter Games
Story index at the bottom

By Casey

Sunday March 4th 2001 02:38:47

My Winter Games

Last year during christmas break, i played some great tie-up games with my neighbors, Kristen (16), Lauryn (15), Valery (15) and her sister Danielle (15). I was going over to Valery's house cause she called me over. i was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket (most of my bondage storys have us wearin jackets cause everyones basment was freezing cold).

Anyway, i came in cause the door was unlocked, which gave me a feeling that i would be in trouble soon. i heard a noise behind me, turned around, and saw Val holding some rope and waving a roll of duct tape. she was wearing black leather pants, a multi-colored sweater, and a button up leather jacket.

"i'm not caught yet," i said turning around to see kristen with a water gun pointed at me. "oh man," and that was all i can say as val's hand came over my mouth.

she pulled my arm behind my back and i walked down the basement as their hostage. she sat me at a chair and taped my wrists to the arms of the chair as were my ankles to the legs. then came the rope. kristen tied some rope around my chest and stomach, securing me to the chair. then valery stepped up to me and said,"so, where's your partner." danielle was considered my partner because i heard that she liked me.

"i don't have a clue."

"fine," she said and turning to kristen she said,"gag him."

So kristen took 3 stirps of tape and taped my mouth shut. then they went back upstairs. i sat there for a while struggling against my bonds, but couldn't break free. after making several grunting mmmmphs under my gag, i saw something move behind a box across the room. danielle crept out from where she was hiding with scissors. i gave an attempted "yes!" from under my gag, but she covered my mouth and told me to be quiet. she began cutting at my wrist. she didn't get far because the scissors were dull.

"hold on, i'll be right back." i waited a while, but i was attempting to pull at the cut in my wrist bond.

soon, it ripped and my wrist was free. i pulled off the rest of my bonds and got up, i knew danielle was in trouble. i crept up the stairs, pulling off my gag. i peeked out the door, the coast was clear, and i moved out. i saw some movement on the couch. i walked over and saw danielle bound and gagged with tape. she saw me and before she could mmmmmph, i covered her mouth and said,"shhhh." she obeyed and i began to untie her. after she was successfuly untied, i heard val coming down. me and danielle hid behind the door and grabbed her. i pulled her quickly down stairs, not letting her make noise. danielle tied her wrists together over a pipe. its just gettin started. ill continue soon

Casey

Monday March 5th 2001 04:46:54

My Winter Games 2

Last Christmas break, i had some good bondage games with my neighbors, Lauryn (15), Kristen (16), Valery (15) and her sister Danielle (15).

When i left off, danielle was tying val's wrists over her head and around a pole. for a clothing update, i was in jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket. val, black leather pants, sweater, and a button up leather jacket. and danielle, khakis, and a gap snowboarder jacket.

anyway, i tied valerys legs at the ankles. at her request, i buttoned up her jacket, then proceeded to gag her with several strips of duct tape.

"stay here and watch her," i said to danielle as i walked upstairs.

as i got upstairs i saw kristen sitting at the sofa, watching tv. she was wearing jeans, a sweater, and a Cincinnati Bearcats nylon jacket. i crept back downstairs and the roll of tape from danielle. Valery was trying to yell a warning, but it came out as a muffled mmmmph. i snuck up behind the sofa, and said,"psst." she turned around to see my water pistol pointing at her. she held her hands up in surrender. so i taped her hands behind her back, taped her legs at the knees and ankles, and wrapped duct tape around her head and over her mouth. i then sat next to her and she began mmmmphing as a cry for help, but she didn't know about her partner.

"you trying to get your friend," i said.

"mmm- hmm," she said under the tape gag.

"oh, yeah i forgot to mention, shes tied up and gagged in the basement."

danielle came up to use the bathroom as i continued to taunt her.

"go ahead, try and say somthing," i said taunting the gag. "ok, your a hostage, now," i stared at her in confusment as she looked beyond me at the now unbound Valery.

"what the..., who the,...huh?," i stared in confusment as lauryn walked out of the basement with the ropes and gag that used to be on Valerys wrists, ankles and mouth. to be continued...

Casey

Tuesday March 6th 2001 05:06:21

My Winter Games 3

Last Christmas break, i had some great bondage games with my neighbors Lauryn (15), kristen(16), Valery (15), and her sister Danielle(15).

when i left off, i was taunting kristen (my latest captive) because of her current situation. then to my surprise i saw valery (who was bound & gagged in the basement) standing at the basement door holding a water pistol at me. what i didnt know was that lauryn had snuck into the house, down to the basement, and freed valery.

i held my hands up in surrender and lauryn grabbed me and held me in front of val (who was considered the leader of their team).

"where's my sister?," she asked.

"i'm not telling you anything," but i was soon interrupted by the toilet flushing.

she smiled and led me upstairs, telling kristen and lauryn to wait for danielle and take her hostage. she took me into her room and sat me on the bed. she took out some rope and duct tape. then, she tied my hands behind my back with the rope, then she tied my arms at the elbows. then she led me into her closet. it was huge, about the size of a master bedroom closet at about 15 feet long and 10 wide (her family had a lot of money). she sat me down on the floor and tied my ankles. then she sat back and said, "you know that you'll never catch lauryn, shes never been caught."

"i know."

"why do you even put up a fight," she taunted.

"you never know," i said as she grabbed the roll of tape.

she gagged me with a strip of tape. then danielle came in with her hands in the air. she was tied and gagged the same as me, and they laid her next to me and closed the closet door. we laid for a while staring and mmmmphing a conversation. then she began loosening her gag by pressing her tongue against the tape. i tried this before but couldnt do it, as she said it was a special trait of hers. almost done but to becontinued

Casey

Thursday March 8th 2001 04:34:07

Last Christmas break, i had some cool bondage games with my neighbors Lauryn (15), Kristen (16), Valery (15) and her sister Danielle (15).

when i left off, me and danielle were bound in val's huge closet. we each had a strip of duct tape over our lips. but, when i left off, danielle was doing her special trait of sticking her tongue through her gagged mouth and pressing at the gag. like i said, i had tried to do it but couldn't. after a little bit, her gag fell and swung on her left cheek. she looked over at me, "hold on i'm gonna try and get that tape off your mouth." she rolled over to me, "i saw this in the Charlie's Angels movie." i gave her a confused look over the gag.

"trust me," she said and she leaned over me and began kissing the me.

i had no clue what she was doing, but what was i gonna say, i was gagged remember. so i casually let her do whatever the hell she was doing. after about 30 seconds, she yanked her head back and my gag went with her. i could only stare in amazement.

"i'm a pro at bondage," she said. the closet door opened and valery rushed in.

"Danielle, moms home," she said panicking.

she untied danielle quickly. she came over to me, but she didn't even get to start untying me when she said, "she's coming up here, danielle grab him and hide behind some clothes."

danielle helped me up after she untied my ankles and walked me over to behind some shirts. she stepped over valerys large aray of leather boots and we hid. she pressed her back against the wall and clasped her hand over my mouth. i wasn't going to talk (i'm not that dumb) but i went with the flow. we were well hidden because the boot rack blocked any view of our legs. i heard her mom from outside the room. after what felt like forever of standing and being hand-gagged, the doors opened and valery said it was clear. me and danielle sighed in relief.

"i wasn't gonna talk," i said.

"i know, i was just being safe".

i was untied and went home. next i'll tell you about the best game i've ever had. pimp on peeps

Casey