Nathraq : 15 - Mindy's Story (mf/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 15 - Mindy's Story (mf/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
15 - Mindy's Story
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Tuesday February 27th 2001 09:38:58

Ticked Feet?

I have seen multiple requests for feet-tickling stories, especially from Leila, and I have such a story. This did not happen to me personally, but was told to me by a girl I knew in Middle School when I ran into her a few days ago. I'll try to tell it as she did.

MINDY'S STORY

When I was in Middle school I stayed at my Grandma's house for several weeks each summer. I'd hang out with the girl next door, Mindy, who was 13 like me. Mindy's little brother was maybe eleven or twelve. One day he was being a pest, so we decided to kidnap him. We waited til her parents were gone and Charlie, her brother, came in from fishing. We had prepared some supplies in his room, but he decided to take a shower since he was all sweaty. When he came out, wearing a t-shirt and cutoff shorts, we made our move.

"All right," we told him, holding an old toy cap gun on him, "come with us." We took him into his room and made him lay down on the floor. He cooperated for some reason, he didn't resist at all. Mindy got him on his belly and began to tie his hands together behind his back. He was laughing and saying if he got loose he was going to tie us up, but Kari ignored him. I was holding his legs and finally got a piece of rope and tied his feet together.

"Get loose from that," she said.

We watched him roll around on the floor for a good ten minutes, but he could not get loose, though he tried about everything. Then Mindy pushed him down and began to tickle his sides. He was terribly ticklish, and tried to roll away, even trying to roll under the bed. Mindy and I pulled him back out and I grabbed his arms while Mindy tickled him some more. He was thrashing around and even knocked over a chair.

Well, I had to get in on the fun, so I held his legs in mine and began tickling his bare feet, and he really started squirming and trying to kick. But he couldn't do anything since he was tied up. He was begging us to stop, but eventually couldn't do anything but laugh. Tears were running down his face. Mindy and I switched places and she sat on his legs while I lifted up his shirt and tickled his bare ribs and tummy. Then Mindy came up and pulled his shirt over his head and down his arms, effectively taking off his shirt. She teased him, saying she'd pull off his pants too, but we didn't. We tickled his ribs and feet for half an hour until he was gasping, then we let him rest.

When we returned later, he was still tied up and trying to get into his dresser drawer, probably for a knife or something to cut himself free. Mindy told me to grab his legs and she grabbed his arms and we carried him out to the back porch. I ran back into the house for the rest of the ropes and she tickled him till he was helpless. She pulled his feet between two of the rails on the porch and tied them there, where they were sticking out, and we'd take turns tickling him, one of us on the porch tickling his bare torso, and the other standing in the yard tickling his feet. I tried putting my hand over his mouth to keep him at least a little bit quiet, but it was more fun just to tickle him. We finally left him there and went in to watch TV. When we came back he still couldn't get loose, so we made him promise not to be a pest anymore and we untied him.

A NOTE: Mindy told me that Charlie kept his promise. Hope you enjoyed the second-hand story. And, if you're wondering, I never played TUGs with Mindy...but I wish I had!

Nathraq