Scott : 01 - Tied by Kids (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Scott : 01 - Tied by Kids (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Scott's stories
01 - Tied by Kids
Story index at the bottom

By Scott

Saturday February 24th 2001 06:30:58

Hello, my name is Scott. I've recently discovered this site and it has put my mind at rest about the enjoyment I found in a recent situation. I haven't told anyone about this yet.

About a month ago I was walking home from my friend's house at night (about 9:00pm). As I turned into my road I saw a small group of boys in the distance. As I approached them, I realised that I vaguely knew two of them from school several years ago. They were two or three years younger than me (I am now 18, making them about 15/16). There were another two that I didn't know.

They stood in front of me and didn't move as I got closer. Dan (one of the boys I knew) looked up and said hello. I got closer and they still didn't move. They huddled together and started whispering. Dan looked at me and said "look in here", holding up a bag. I looked in and saw loads of rope, four pairs of handcuffs and a roll of duct tape.

"What's that for?" I asked.

Dan said that they were bored and wanted to experiment with some bondage games.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

They looked at each other and Dan gave mike a nudge. Mike said "we were wondering if you'd let us tie you up" to which my immediate answer was no. They looked at each other again and Dan said "put it this way, there are four of us and one of you - we'll do it anyway, it would just be easier if you let us do it".

I was a bit stunned. I thought about it and they were right - despite being older than them, tall and quite muscular (I study sports science at college), I could not hold off four of them. Again I said no just to see if they gave in and let me go but they didn't. They grabbed hold of me and Mike gave me my choice in a different way - either I went with them back to his house because his parents were out, or they tied me up there and then, in the street and left me.

"OK" I said "I'll go with you".

When we got to Mike's house I was rushed up to his bedroom and pushed on to the bed. They positioned me in an x-shape lying on my back. They all went to a different corner of the bed and began binding my hands and feet to the head and foot boards. I was surprised how securely they did it. Once bound I could not move at all. Just to be sure I was held tightly they each took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my wrists to the headboard and my ankles to the footboard. Next, Mike went to his sock drawer and got out a pile of socks. One was stuffed in my mouth and duct tape was put over my mouth to stop me pushing it out with my tongue. Another long sock was wrapped over my eyes so I was blindfolded. I suddenly realised how serious the situation was - I was completely helpless, surrounded by four teenagers looking for ways to relieve boredom - they could do anything they wanted to me.

I heard them walk away, switch the computer on and start to play computer games. I thought I was relatively safe now and they would let me go when they got bored with me. However, after a about half an hour playing computer games, one of them whispered "are we going to do anything to him?" I strained to hear what the reply would be.

"I guess so - what do you suggest?"

There was a short discussion before the subject of tickling came up. They agreed that they would not be too harsh on me, so they tried to work out some ticklish spots on the body and then choose one of the less ticklish ones. It was agreed that the stomach and sides were most ticklish, followed by the underarms followed by the feet. They decided to therefore tickle my feet.

"Oh shit!" I thought. In an attempt to be slightly considerate to me they had actually found my most ticklish spot. I am sure I have the most ticklish feet in the world. I tried to console myself, thinking that because they had tied the rope tightly over my socks, they would have difficulty removing them. Also the socks I was wearing were white sports socks and therefore quite thick so it would not tickle as much.

I heard footsteps approach me. They pulled off my trainers (sneakers). One of them ran his finger down one foot. My natural reflex was to curl my foot as the finger ran from my toes to my heel, and give a small giggle. That was it - they'd found my weakness. Although I was blindfolded and they didn't talk much, I am sure that Mike and Dan took one foot each. They carefully tickled every part of both my feet - the tips of my toes, around the heels, down the outside edge, across the tops and up and down the soles. They did it slowly and lightly at first, which was bad enough, and then they tickled quicker and harder. All the time I was thrashing around, desperately trying to break free, but I couldn't. This continued for about 30 mins, then they stopped and the room went quiet. They were still there because I could hear them breathing. This is where it gets a bit strange. Some of them climbed onto the bed. They lifted up my sweatshirt and began to stroke my stomach, sides and underarms. It did tickle but they weren't really tickling me. It was like they were caressing my body - almost sexual. For those of you thinking they must be gay, I am certain they are not. I think they were just teasing me and playing with my mind.

A couple of them went back to my feet and did to them what they'd done to my body - stroking and caressing them. Then they began to kiss my soles and suck my toes and stroke my soles with their noses. I was pretty freaked out by this. It was a lovely sensation and I would have been entirely comfortable with it if a girl was doing it to me. Suddenly they stopped again and started to manically tickle me. I started to wriggle around again and they tickled me more and more all over my body.

The whole ordeal lasted about three hours. When they untied me they asked if I wanted to stay and participate in tying them up. I suddenly realised how turned on I had been for the last three hours and in my heart I would have loved to have tied them up and tickled them like they had done to me. However, I left, saying that I had to be somewhere and I was late. I could hardly look at them due to the mixture of emotions I was feeling - partly turned on, partly embarrassed, partly angry, partly excited at finding this new experience.

If any other guys have had an experience like this, please tell me how you felt and if you would go through it again given the choice. Thanks, Scott.

Scott
UK