c. k. : 01 - Bondage Cousin (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

c. k. : 01 - Bondage Cousin (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

c. k.'s stories
01 - Bondage Cousin
Story index at the bottom

By c. k.

Tuesday February 20th 2001 09:03:12

Daneila was thirteen and always tagging along with us guys. Today, we planned to go swimming and had decided to tie Daneila in our clubhouse and leave her while we swam.

Terry had enough rope to tie a horse and told Dee, that's what we called her, what he was going to do. Surprisingly, Dee said ok that that might be fun and asked what he wanted her to do. Terry took Dee's hands and looped them in front of her and knotted the ends with as much strength as he had. We laughed as he tied Dee's ankles as she didn't have a clue what we were going to do after she was tied up. Well, the laugh was on us, before we got to the woods,
Dee was following. Back to the clubhouse we went, this time, Jerry tied Dee and this time, her hands were tied behind her back using plenty of rope. I thought that might not work either, but once again, we left her tied up and headed for the woods.

Guess what, she met us at the woods grinning from ear to ear. She told Jerry and Terry they didn't know how to tie a girl and laughed out loud at them. Walking back to the Clubhouse, I decided to tie Dee this time. I noticed she was a little nervous this time. Now, i've tied her up many times playing together and she's never gotten loose yet! Some times, she's stayed tied for hours only to be let loose when the folks drove up or her parents came to get her.

Taking a three foot length, I looped her wrists palm against palm and used a cinch to tighten her bonds. Dee watched as I tied the knot right in the center between her wrists and pulled tightly. She had seen this before and smiled at me. Next, I had her sit on the wooden floor and tied her ankles just like her wrists. When I was finished, I had Dee lay on her back and raised he arms over her head and down on the floor.

While she lay still, I found a hammer and two nails. I hammered the first into the floor and bent the end over the ropes between her wrists. I knew she could't pull the nail up and got the boys to pull on her legs to really stretch her then hammered the second nail and bent it between her ankles. Dee was really stretched and I knew without help, she wasn't going anywhere. We left her, but I put two strips of duct tape on her lips to keep her from calling for help.

Dee tried to find the loose ends or knot, but the nail was right over them, she was foxed! We swam for about two hours and I decided to check on her and when I got to the Club house, I noticed the fan wasn't working. It was ninety five outside and over a hundred inside. Dee was still bound and gagged just like I left her, only, she was soaked in sweat. When I turned on the fan, her nipples swelled and hardened and with her t-shirt soaked, well, wow what a sight! I took off the tape gag and untied her. We needed to get back to my house and took a short cut thru the woods.

Once we got to the barn, her clothes was still wet. She took off the t-shirt and put on mine, then her shorts. I put them in the sun while we talked about her inability to escape. She wanted one more chance and told me about finding my bondage drawings of her. Dee told me if I wanted to, I could hogtie her for a little while. Not being one to say no, I spun Dee around, gathered her arms behind her back and tied her wrists palm to palm. She looked over her shoulder and shocked me saying, "Arn't you going to tie my elbows, isn't that the prefered way. Mine are tied in your drawings, so go ahead, tie then!" Before she stopped talking, I had her elbows looped and pulled together and so bound. I also used a cinch rope too!

Tying her elbows I found her to be very athletic and flexible, she was very much helpless and my captive as I tied her ankles and legs just above her knees, both cinched tightly. Rolling Dee over onto the floor, she raised her legs over her back side while I threaded a short length of rope between her ankle ropes and wrist ropes. Pulling, I didn't stop until I had her heels digging into her open palms. What a sight, Dee struggling and desperately trying to escape. She didn't and I kept her tied for at least half and hour as her clothes dried. Later, after untieing her, we talked and planned on some more bondage adventures. She really enjoyed being tied up and helpless and me of course, I enjoyed tying her. There had been many more bondage adventures we had, I anyone is interested, let me know.

WELL, THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING,HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. ITS PRETTY MUCH TRUE ONLY THE NAMES CHANGED. E-MAIL ME WITH COMMENTS AT: cinchknot@hotmail.com HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. CINCH.

c. k.
cinchknot@hotmail.com
usa