Big B : 02 - Two Bound Beautie (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big B : 02 - Two Bound Beautie (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Big B's stories
02 - Two Bound Beautie
Story index at the bottom

By Big B

Sunday February 18th 2001 12:48:20

After my last story, some of you asked for more, so here goes...

When I was about 14...I was known through-out the neighborhood for my love of tying and gagging the local girls. At that time, it was not unusual for some of the girls who enjoyed the "tie up" games to seek me out. They would most often come over when they knew my parents were working or not at home.

On one occasion, Julie and Linda stopped over. As luck would have it (one of the few times luck was on my side), I was home alone. The girls and I talked for a few minutes about trivial matters, when I finally came to the inevitable question. I asked the girls if they would like to come inside and "be kidnapped". Linda seemed as if she had been waiting forever for me to ask and quickly consented. Julie wasn't overly excited, but she also agreed to participate.

It was customary for me to split the girls up, so I could tie them up separately. Past experience had taught me that trying to battle two or more at a time was foolhardy and exhausting. Linda was to bound first. So Julie agreed to wait in the living room until Linda was tied up in the next room. At that time, I would sneak back and "capture" Julie, as well.

Linda and I started off down the hall toward my bedroom. As was my usual practice, I grabbed her from behind and clamped my hand immediately over her mouth. She continued to shuffle down the hall, as I demanded her to "keep quiet" and steered her into my bedroom. Once there, I sat her down on the bed and began getting out my assortment of cords. She made the usual requests of "please let me go", which I ignored (as always). I selected the proper length of rope and began tying Linda's hands behind her back. She fought a little bit, but not enough to prevent me from tying her up. Once her hands were bound, I produced a large bandana to use a gag. Linda obediently opened her mouth. I placed the bandana in her mouth and tied it around her head. Now that she was gagged, Linda heated up her act and began protesting a bit more. However, she was obviously enjoying herself.

At this point, I became bold. Unbenknowst to Linda, I decided to try out a hogtie on her. Bending down, I tied Linda's ankles together. Once she was completely incapacitated, I advised her to lie down on the bed. She looked at me a bit funny, as this was something new. Most of our games were pretty much "by the book". However, Linda complied and laid down on her side, placing her head on my pillow. I quickly grabbed another cord, completed the hogtie, and stood back to admire my handiwork. Now that Linda knew I was finished, she began her struggles in earnest. The ropes were pretty loosely tied and she could have escaped easily. But she fought just enough to make it look good, but not hard enough to escape. She was always the perfect kidnap victim.

Now it was Julie's turn. I slowly creeped back down the hall to find her. It was perfect. Julie had her back to me and was looking out the window. Slowly I crept up behind her and placed my hand over her mouth. Julie must have been genuinely surprised, as she let out quite a squeal. I immediately shuffled Julie off down the hall toward her fate. She was a bit more fiesty, and fought harder than Linda did. However, the thought of two bound and gagged girls in my bedroom gave me plenty of additional strength. Before long, Julie was right where I wanted her.

As I marched Julie into the room, she and Linda began muffled "damsel in distress" conversation to each other. It was beautiful! Both of them were playing their roles to the hilt! When I removed my hand from Julie's mouth to tie her up, she immediately started with "What have you done to my friend?" As was usual, I ignored such questions in order to focus on the task at hand. I began roping Julie's wrists as she berated me. Meanwhile, Linda continued to struggle and "mmmmph" into the gag. In a few moments, Julie's hands were bound behind her back.

Again, I dug into my box of tricks and produced another bandana. Julie jerked her head to and fro, as I attempted to place the gag in her mouth. I couldn't get Julie gagged, and Linda began laughing. Julie and I also began laughing, and that's when I shoved the gag in. She seemed momentarily stunned that I had outmanoeuvred her, but by then it was too late. She was effectively silenced. I completed my work on Julie by tying her ankles together snugly.

Again, I decided to try something. I removed Linda's hogtie and helped her sit up on the bed. I had always loved movie scenes where 2 damsels were bound back to back. So I moved Julie up against Linda...so they could lean on each other for support. I had saved a long length of rope just for this occasion. I slowly produced the length of rope, as the girls squirmed together. Then I slowly wrapped the entire length of cord around their midsections, binding them together. I remember tying the final knot with great satisfaction. Then I stepped back to watch the girls.

It was stunning! For the next 5-10 minutes, both girls struggled and "mmmphed" into their gags. They attempted to look over their shoulders at each other, as each gave instructions to the other through their gags about possible escapes. It was perfect!

Finally, I decided the girls had been bound long enough and let them go. I was always careful to only leave my neighborhood victims tied for short periods of time. I didn't want to scare them away from similar games in the future. Upon letting them go, we went outside and went about the business of being kids. However, it wasn't the last time Julie and Linda would be bound by me. What a wonderful life!

Again...if you wish to hear more stories about my neighborhood games, just let me know. There's more to tell!

Big B
USA

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Woow! Another enjoyable story you have displayed! This is taking me back to my childhood when I remember girls and women tied up and gagged on tv and in the movies. I especially love the sentence where you said you had Julie and Linda tied back to back and mmpphhing through there gags.

Please do tell us more when/if you get the chance.. I will so love to read more!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic