Big B : 01 - Bound in the Basement (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big B : 01 - Bound in the Basement (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Big B's stories
01 - Bound in the Basement
Story index at the bottom

By Big B

Tuesday February 13th 2001 10:50:14

I've fantasized about tying up women for as long as I can remember. While I never had the courage to follow through on my fantasies of tying up neighborhood moms, nearly every young girl in the neighborhood was bound and gagged by me at some point.

When I was about 14 years old, my sister's best friend Vicki called on the phone. Vicki was about 3 years younger than myself and lived right up the street. She wanted to know if my sister was around. I told her "sure" and invited her to come over. Unfortunately for Vicki, my sister was not around. In fact, nobody was at home, except me. Thinking very fast, I grabbed the ropes & gags which I always kept hidden in my room. Then I rushed downstairs and placed them in the laundry room. I quickly ran back upstairs and waited for Vicki to arrive.

Vicki showed up moments later and I let her in the door. Its amazing that she couldn't sense that I was up to something, as my heart was really beating hard. When Vicki asked where my sister was, I grabbed her from behind and clamped my hand over her mouth. I made some stupid remark as to her "being my prisoner" and started forcing her downstairs into our basement.

Vicki and her older sister had been "kidnapped" by me many times before, so she knew exactly what was coming. I kept my hand tightly over her mouth, and used my other arm to hold both her arms firmly behind her back. She wasn't scared, but kept alternatively laughing and "mmmphing" as she struggled to get free.

In no time at all, I had marched Vicki into the downstairs laundry area. I removed my hand from her mouth and started tying her hands behind her back. She was still laughing, but seemed quite determined that I shouldn't tie her up. However, my greater size prevailed, and I finally managed to overpower her. Vicki then started kicking at me playfully and trying to get up. However, I grabbed another cord and quickly tied her ankles.

Now I was ready to put the icing on the cake. I had gagged many of the neighborhood girls before, but only with a small handkerchief inserted in their mouths and tied behind their heads. This time I wanted to try out the "stuff" gag I had seen in a detective magazine. Vicki knew a gag was next, so she closed her mouth quite tightly. I pinched her nose shut until she was forced to take a breath. When she opened her mouth to take a breath, I quickly stuffed some cloth wadding in her mouth, then secured it in place with my old Cub Scout bandana ("be prepared" I always say).

I'll never forget the next few moments, as Vicki squirmed about on the basement floor and "mmmphed" for help. The stuff gag filled her mouth and she couldn't speak coherently at all. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to admire my handiwork. Because Vicki was no sooner bound and gagged than my sister arrived home. Fighting embarrassment and knowing my sister would tell my parents all about my antics (she couldn't keep a secret to save her soul), I quickly untied Vicki and let her go. I was heartbroken that the moment didn't last, but I've never forgotten the sight of her fighting that gag.

Vicki was one of the myriad of neighborhood girls that I tied up as a kid. I have lots more stories. Let me know if you want to hear them.

Big B

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

That was an amazing story! I enjoyed reading it.

I almost read the second story first until I noticed that it was the second tI this one that came first.

I'm about to read the second story now and I'll get back to you with a review.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic