Brian L : 02 - Lori - On Saturday (m/F, F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brian L : 02 - Lori - On Saturday (m/F, F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brian L's stories
02 - Lori - On Saturday
Story index at the bottom

By Brian L

Wednesday February 14th 2001 12:21:24

Yesterday I posted a story about what happenned with my plans to lock up my cousin Lori, that backfired but turned out pretty well anyway. Well, on saturday I went with her to her office to help out as promised.

I knew somehow I'd get a second shot at getting to tie her up since no one is in her office on saturdays and she only goes to catch up on work. While driving to the office, we had a good talk about all of this and we both agreed that we would never tell anyone since both of our parents would look at us as being nuts, me being 14 and she in her mid twenties. Of course she is my cousin so that makes it even weirder looking. Even though there isn't anything sexual going on between us, playing a tie-up game turns me on.

Well that all came out during the ride to her office, and it turns out that she's a lot more mature on the topic than I am. She said that it's normal for me to have a crush on her. She wasn't being conceited, she just knew that every guy in existence who comes into contact with her drools over her. She's 5'7, and has the shape of Pamela Anderson, except that she has long brown hair and blue eyes. She basically said that I can confide in her about such things and since we will never touch each other other than a harmless tickle, it's ok for us to play tie-up every now and then.

I of course am dying to see her tied-up and struggling and asked her to let me tie her up at her office (I showed her some rope I had hidden in my coat pockets). She laughed at me and said I knew the rules, I have to be able to get free from her tie first.

We arrived at her office at she immediately had me start working on mailings for her company. She works at this consumer affairs type company that helps investors who've lost money with their stockbrokers.

After about almost 3 hours that just flew by, she was on her computer at her desk, and I figured what the heck, let me try. Snuck up behind her and played like a robber. She knew it was me, the office is pretty small.

I said "stick 'em up", she turned at looked at me with her eyes in a cutesy way. I put my finger into her back and said "turn back around or else".

Now she started giggling, but she did turn around "please don't hurt me" she played.

"Don't worry miss, I'm just going to tie you to this chair then rob your office, now close your eyes understand?"

"Ok, but please don't hurt me".

YES, she was going to let me. I immediately got to work, wrapping the rope around her arms to the chair. I did a really good job immobilizing her arms, but didn't have any more rope for her legs. I went to a side table and got duct tape and used it to tape her feet together. Then I told her I was going to tape her mouth, and she said " no, please don't mmmphhh (I covered her mouth with my hand and held the back of her head to my chest.

Now she was mmmphhing all over the place. I could tell playfully though. She knew that I knew her code word (humming the national anthem if she was gagged or simply red if she wasn't) if she really wanted to be let go. I have to admit, having her all tied up like this got to me. I couldn't help loving how she looked as she struggled to free herself.

I removed my hand then taped her mouth with like 3 pieces, one across and two diagonal so she couldn't open her mouth at all. She mmmfed all over the place, and it was hard for me to look in her eyes for some reason. I used a t-shirt of hers from her gym bag to blindfold her because I was worried that she would see my excitement with the situation. She struggled and struggled, and I wished so much that I brought my digital camera. I went to the sofa by the office entrance and just watched her. I just know that I have to get a girlfriend that would let me play games like this!

All of a sudden, the phone started ringing. She started mmmfphing harder. After 4 rings the machine picked it up, and some guy wanted her help with some stockbroker that lost him like 75K. Now she hummed the national anthem, so I took the blindfold off her. She looked pissed! mmmfp....I started to take the tape off her. One piece was stuck to her hair and I pulled it to hard hurting her a little. She looked like she was going to kill me. I got the last piece off and she yelled "brian, you moron, that was an important client. Untie me NOW!

"I'm sorry" I stammered.

"I was expecting that call. He better still be there when I call him back". she said slightly in a nasty way.

I started to undo the rope, and while I was getting her loose, she explained to me that because of the stock market tech crash this past year, so many people lost money in the stock market and that this one guy that just called she referred to armedinvestor.com. That's some do-gooder site that helps people get their money back from brokers. She said that all stockbrokers use sales scripts and these people use them against them. They help investors with their complaints without suing and some how always win. Her friend is the writer for that movie Boiler Room.

I must have said sorry like 10 times. After she was untied, she called the guy. All was good, they helped him get back like 25K. I think she get's a cut or something. That's how she acted.

After she hung up the phone, she turned to me "you're in for it again".

I didn't know whether to like that or not. She still seemed a little pissed as she grabbed the rope. She twisted my right arm behind me and ordered me down to the floor on my stomach.

"Please tell me your not really mad".

She said "shut up and put your hands together". She crossed them and tied them so tight. It felt like my wrists were surrounded by steel. Then she tied my feet, then completed the hogtie. This time she pushed down on my feet to take away slack. I couldn't move an inch.

"OK smartie, after this you'll know better to interfere with business. And if you use the code word, I'll never play and tie-up game with you again."

I'm in trouble I thought. Then the tickling started. First on my sides, then she took my sneakers off and tickled my feet.

"Please....no...please stop" I begged.

"Make me stop" she shot back.

This went on for probably like 8 or 10 minutes. I wanted to say the code word so badly but didn't want to lose my tie-up partner. I don't know how many times I begged, but she finally stopped when i had tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I hope you learned your lesson. I told you, at work I have to work. I don't mind playing tie-up with you but don't ever interfere with my job, understand?"

"I understand", I said.

She wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

"Try to get yourself free while I go to the bathroom".

I didn't bother, I knew there was no way out. She came back and untied me and I apologized again. We got everything together to leave, and she locked up and we went back home. I promised her I'd help her out again this coming saturday (of course for the $50 and the hopes of playing tie-up with her again).

I have a question for readers. I know I'm turned on by all of this, but she is my first cousin. Does everyone think that this is ok? I know it is not directly sexual, but i still have these guilt feeling in my head knowing that after I play tie-up with Lori, I go into my room and you know what.

Anyway, someone e-mailed me to find out where I bought the handcuffs on the web. It is at www.spyproducts.com. It only costs like 20 dollars. For anyone out there who lost money with a stockbroker, I put the link below for those do- gooders. Someone please tell me if you think I should keep playing tie-up with Lori. I'm interested in knowing what people think.

brian
brian2900@hotmail.com
http://armedinvestor.com
USA