Brian L : 01 - Lori (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brian L : 01 - Lori (F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brian L's stories
01 - Lori
Story index at the bottom

By Brian L

Tuesday February 13th 2001 11:39:42

My name is brian (obviously I've changed the names in this story) and I'm 14. This past thursday I had a great experience that I think the readers here would like. My cousin Lori lives in an apartment here in my house. I've actually had a crush on this girl ever since I can remember. I concocted this plan to play a kinky game with her that worked, though not exactly like I originally wanted.

I bought a pair of police handcuffs on the internet. On Thursdays my mom and dad don't come home from work until like 8pm. It just so happens that Lori came home from work early. It was about 5 o'clock or so when I got up the nerve to try my plan.

I locked my own hands behind my back. I went to her door, heart pounding like you wouldn't believe, and knocked. Lori yelled "who is it?. Its your cousin, can you come here for a second? I stammered. I thought my heart was going to jump out of chest. Lori opened the door, and I looked in her eyes just once, showing my embarrassment. She was wearing sweatpants, sneakers and a t-shirt. By the way, she is drop-dead gorgeous. She's like 5'7, long brown hair and is nicely stacked as wee as slim and is in her mid twenties. She has that living barbie doll look, with blue eyes. My brother said she got a boob job to get a chest like that, but I don't care she looks great.

"What's up?" she said. I think she was working out.

"Can you do me a really big favor?"

"Why are you hands behind your back?" she shot back.

"Well, that's the favor, I'm stuck in these police cuffs and can't get them off". My heart was still thumping hard. She almost cracked up laughing, and turned me around....

"You goof, how did you manage that?"

"Well I just wanted to see if I could get free with the key - Unfortunately, I can't. Please Help me!". I must have had pleading eyes, and she just looked at me with a devilish look.

"I'll tell you what, I'll help you out of those if you promise to help me at the office on saturday, I'll pay you 50 bucks."

"I can't, I'm playing cards at my gifriends house".

"Well I guess you're going to stay cuffed then"

"Come on, that's extortion...." I replied.

"So, the way I see it you don't have a choice"

"I see your point....OK, besides I need the money!"

She took the key from my hand and unlocked one of the cuffs.

"Thanks, it's a weird feeling not being able to get free". She looked at me and said "tell me about it!", and walked back over to her exercise mat making me wonder what she ment so I had to follow up.

"Lori, can you do me another favor?"

"Sure, what's up?" Now she was on the mat doing crunches. I know this sounds pathetic for a 14 yr. old to have a crush on his cousin but I do.

"My friend lisa can get out of these things with the key, can you help me figure out how to do it". She had this look like she knew I wanted to handcuff her. "Can I put these on you, and watch how you do it - if you can do it!" I said sheepishly.

"You want to cuff me? I'll tell you what, turn around...", she grabbed the cuffs from my hand.."give me your hands.....she then re-cuffed my hands behind me. "Go in the bathroom and look in the mirror to see what you're doing. I need to work out see if you can do it yourself".

"Good idea" I said, even though I wanted to see what she looked like locked up.

I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror, even though I knew I could take them off. After a few minutes I yelled to her "I still can't do it. It's hard to see behind me."

!If you don't leave me alone for a little bit, I'll really show you what it's like to be restrained."

As soon as she said that, I knew she was kinky herself, but I really wanted to cuff her! I guess me locked up was a close second. Knowing that I can instigate her, I went over to her and said "those aren't real crunches, your're doing it all wimpy! She scrared the hell out of me, or excited me with what she said next. She stopped exercising, sat up and I'll never forget it "You're into bondage, aren't you."

My mouth instantly dried up. I felt like she was reading my mind. Couldn't even answer her. I probably just looked stunned.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. I think it's cute. I'll tell you what, since this obviously is what you want, you're in for it." She went into her bedroom and came back with a small bag. "I'll make a deal with you. This'll be our little secret, OK".

"What, do you think I want anyone knowing about this?, I shot back. "Besides, I'm still cuffed and can't get out".

With a glint in her eye she said "You like being helpless, don't you?"

"Actually, I like looking at pictures of girls tied up."

She took my chin in her hand and made me look in her eyes and said "I've played tie-up games ever since I was 12 and you're in trouble", she said with a smile on her face.

She had me lay down on the carpeted floor, then used the rope to tie my feet. Then she took the cuffs off, and tied my hands very tightly. While she was tieing me we talked about these games. She said to hum the national anthem if anything is seriously wrong. When she was done, I was hogtied tightly. i never felt so vulnerable in my life - but i liked the feeling.

"Last thing, open your mouth'. I did and she put a ballgag in and buckled it behind my head. "You're done, now how we play is if you can get free, you can get your chance to tie me up, got it".

I couldn't say a thing. She left me like this to struggle and went to finish exercising. I struggled but couldn't move much. She knew what she was doing. I must of tried to get free for like 15 minutes before she came over to me and started taunting me.

"Can't get free, now can you....rope too tight?. Poor baby".

I was her prisoner, and I couldn't do anything about it. She then took my sneakers off and proceeded to tickle me. I couldn't take it. It must have lasted only 3 minutes because mu eyes teared all up and my nose got stuffy. It was getting hard to breathe, but I was having so much fun. She would say things like "guess you can't do anything to stop me" and the like. Well, then I really couldn't breathe. I was getting all stuffed, and with the ball gag in my mouth, this was actually uncomfortable so I had to hum the national anthem. She immediately took the gag out and asked if I was Ok. I said yes and told her why I used her stop signal. She untied me and said, that's it for today.

Well, here I am. I had the best bondage experience that I ever had, and I have a sexy gal who's willing to play. Unfortunately she's my cousin. If the readers of this site like this story, I'll tell you all what happened on saturday when I went to her office.

Brian L.
brian29001@hotmail.com
USA

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Oohh my God!... THIS IS amazing!.. you are such a lucky guy. I'm gonna read the next story later on then get back to you again.

I am so jealous.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic