The Tickler : 01 - Maria's Tickle Torture (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Tickler : 01 - Maria's Tickle Torture (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Tickler's stories
01 - Maria's Tickle Torture
Story index at the bottom

By The Tickler

Saturday January 27th 2001 03:20:19

Maria's Tickle Torture

Hey everybody this is my first story so give me some feedback.

I used to play tie-up and tickle games with my cousin Maria all the time when we were little, but there was only one that I remember the most: She was keeping a secret from me(I forgot what it was), and I was determined to know what it was. Now Maria has the most ticklish feet ever.

So one day while we were at my grandmother's house and my grandmother was out shopping I decided to force Maria to tell me the secret. I always carried strips of cloth, bandanas and socks for our tie-up games, and she never expected me to. Well that day she was in the shower and I planned to grab her as soon as she got out of the shower.

When she was finished in the bathroom she opened the door and stepped out. She was barefoot and wearing a purple sweater over black leggings. I quickly grabbed her and told her we were going to play a little tie- up game. Before she had a chance to reply, I quickly tied her hands and feet tightly with the cloth strips and blindfolded her with another. Then she got pissed off and told me to untie her. I stuffed a sock in her mouth as a gag and tied another cloth strip tightly over it so she couldn't spit it out. Then I sat on her back and fastened her tied hands to her tied feet with another strip of cloth.

Now she was bound, gagged, and blindfolded and I was sitting on her back with her beautiful bare feet in front of my face. I told her to tell me the secret or I would tickle her feet with no mercy. She let out a muffled scream under her gag, and she even started to cry a little bit. It was funny because I told her to tell me the secret and she was tightly gagged, so this would be fun. I said "Fine if you're not gonna tell me, I'll just have to tickle you." Then I tickled Maria's bare toes and soles for over a half hour and with her muffled screams, crying, and laughter filling my ears. Then I said "Oh how silly of me! You can't tell me the secret with that gag in your mouth!" I then removed the gag and she told me the secret and I untied her. One of the best days of my life. She was pretty pissed after, so I told her as a reward she could do the exact same thing to me, and she did. The

End

The Tickler

Monday February 12th 2001 04:19:45

Kidnapping Maria

Ok now for this story I would REALLY like to get some feedback because I want to know what everyone thinks of my stories. This story involves me and my cousin Maria, as do all of my stories. In my last story "Maria's Tickle Torture" I forgot to add something. She is a year younger than I, and in that story I was 14 and she was 13.

Anyway this is a whole different story. It happened last year, when I was 16 and she was 15. She was spending the weekend at my house and my parents were out of town, so I was kinda baby-sitting her I guess, even though I'm only a year older than her.

What's cool about Maria (who's very beautiful and fun to tie up and tickle) is that even though we're in our teens, we still love to play the same tie-up games we played when we were little.

So we were sitting around that day, bored. So I suggested to her that we play one of our old tie-up games. She said "Ok!" without hesitation.

I told her the scenario: I was a kidnapper and I was sent to kidnap her because she was a spy who knew the secret plans of The Tickler's plans to rob a jewelry store (The Tickler was always the bad guy we used, usually played by me, but sometimes she was the bad guy), so she had to hide somewhere in the house and i had to find her. So I put on a skimask and black leather gloves and covered my eyes for 30 seconds while Maria went to go hide. By the way, she was wearing a red 49ers sweatshirt over black denim jeans, and she was barefoot.

After the 30 seconds was up, I started to look for her. I looked all around the living room with no luck, I knew she didn't do downstairs into the basement because the door was still closed and I would have heard her open it. Then I went into my room and opened the door to my closet. There she was, sitting on the floor. Then she screamed, acting as a real damsel in distress, and then she tried to get up and run. But I quickly grabbed her and placed my gloved hand tightly over her mouth, muffling her screaming, and wrapped my other arm around her arms, pinning them tightly to her waist so she couldn't move them. Then I gently touched my fist against her head. That was the signal we used when we wanted the other person to be knocked out. Playing along, Maria fell in my arms like she was knocked out, and I dragged her over to the chair in my room.

The first thing I did, I took a scarf and tied it over her eyes, blindfolding her (we usually used blindfolds). Then I took her hands, which were light and limp because of Maria's pretending to be knocked out, and tied them tightly behind the chair with a cloth strip (as I mentioned in my last story, I always had cloth strips handy for our tie-up games). Then I took another cloth strip and tightly bound Maria's beautiful bare feet together (I have quite a fetish for female feet, and she has the cutest feet I've ever seen in my life). Then taking a small length of string, I tied her big toes together so she wouldn't be able to move her feet. I moved my hamper over in front of the chair and put her feet on top of it, and then tied her thighs to the seat of the chair with another cloth strip. Then I took 2 cloth strips and tied them to the handles on the sides of the hamper and tied the other ends to the cloth strip that bound her feet. Now she would not be able to move her legs at all and her bare feet would be at my mercy. Then taking 2 more cloth strips, I tightly tied them around her waist and arms, fastening them to the chair along with her hands. She was completely immobilized now. I snapped my fingers, which was the signal for her to regain conciousness.

I said "Nice of you to wake up, Ms. Maria" in a villian's voice.

She replied, "You leave me alone, Tickler! You'll never make me talk!" She was a really good actress in our tie-up games.

I sneered and said "We'll see about that. Tell me everything you know about my secret plans!"

She refused, saying "Never!"

"Ok then we'll do it the hard way" I said.

I picked up my feather from my desktop(I always had one handy) and moved it up and down the beautiful bare soles of her feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" she screamed.

"Oh, is Ms. Maria ticklish?" I asked her in a devilish voice as I moved the feather in between her cute little toes.

"AHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! YES!" she shrieked.

"Then why don't you just tell me what you know?" I asked in sort of an innocent voice as I continued to mercilessly tickle her feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NEVER! I WON'T! AHHHHHHHH!" she replied screaming.

"Ok suit yourself" I said.

Then I dropped the feather and began to tickle her feet furiously with my fingers(which tickles a LOT more than a feather!).

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOO! OK! OK! I'LL TALK!!!!!!" she laughed and screamed. She was crying now.

"That's more like it" I said.

Then she made up something about me planning to rob the jewelry store, and I told her she was correct. Then I told her since she knew too much, I couldn't let her go.

Then she cried out "You'll never get away with this!" and then kept rambling on about how I better let her go or she'll scream, so I quickly grabbed a rolled-up sock from my dresser as a gag and stuffed it in her mouth while she was still talking.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she let out a muffled scream.

Then I took 2 bandannas and tied them tightly over her mouth so she wouldn't be able to spit the gag out.

Then I told her "Well Ms. Maria, I have a jewelry store to rob now, so i'll leave you here with this bomb"

The "bomb" was my alarm clock. I set the alarm to go off in 10 minutes and placed it next to the chair. Maria let out some more muffled screams to play along. Then I left the room and went to the kitchen for 10 minutes. When the alarm went off, I untied Maria and then it was my turn to be kidnapped. But that's another story...

The Tickler