Jim : 02 - The Next Time with my Cousin (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim : 02 - The Next Time with my Cousin (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim's stories
02 - The Next Time with my Cousin
Story index at the bottom

By Jim

Sunday February 11th 2001 11:52:19

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I will now tell you of the NEXT TIME I tied up my cousin Rachel. (see past post to see who everybody is).

It wasn't for a good month and a half before I got to sleep- over at Rachel's house again, and this time it was during the summer!

When I got there at 6:00 pm my uncle was just running out of the house to work nights. When I got in Rachel filled me in as to the whereabouts of my aunt. She had gone on a business trip and would be gone during my stay.

Rachel wore a bikini top, cut-off jean shorts, and was barefoot. "Now that everybody is gone," Rachel said. "I bet you I can get out of any knot you tie me in."

I looked at her with a smile and said "Give me 5 minutes" I gathered materials from around the house. I returned to the Rec Room and saw Rachel just hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I invited Laura over. I filled her in on whats going on and then some..."

"And then some?"

"Yes," she started "this time we will play a game to tie us up. We will play hide and go seek. If you can't find either of us in 10 minutes, we tie you up. Otherwise..." she trailed off.

I understood perfectly. Without any delay, the doorbell rang and we greeted Laura.

Laura was barefoot, and wore a t-shirt and jeans. She entered we went into the living room. I was to count here for 20 seconds and start my watch timer for 10 minutes. I counted and my heart was racing. I was very determined to find them if you know what I mean.

I quickly searched the basement and main floor of the house with nothing. Only 4 minutes left. Only place left was upstairs. I bounded up the stairs and burst into Rachel's room.

I looked around a little bit and was about to leave when I swore I heard a faint giggle. I stopped dead in my tracks. I checked under the bed again and found nothing. I heard giggling again.

I walked over to the closet and pressed my ear against the door and heard breathing. I neglected to search the closet before for I didn't want to invade Rachel's privacy or find stuff or whatever.

I opened the door and found the girls crouched there. I rejoiced inside and solemnly said "Looks like you girls are caught." We all went downstairs to the living room where I had the supplies. Now I had to figure HOW I was going to tie them.

I began with Rachel. I sat brought a chair from the kitchen. I sat her down and placed her arms on the arms of the chair. I tightly tied each wrist to the arm of the chair, then the same with the elbows.

"I will get out of this easily." Rachel boasted.

"That reminds me." I said. I got 2 hankys, balled them up and shoved them in her mouth. Then I got another one to tie around her head, cleave-gagging her. Still not finished I grabbed the duct tape and put a few strips of that over her face. She tried to scream but it sounded more like a moan.

I tied her torso to the chair by winding rope around her chest above and below her breasts.

I spread her legs and tied each ankle and shin to each leg of the chair. And just for extra I tied her bare thighs down to the seat of the chair. She couldn't move at all.

I sat Laura in a recliner and pulled out the foot rest. I tied her wrists together infront of her and then wound rope around that vertically. The I took some rope and tied a knot around the frame underneath the chair. I pulled her hands above her head and tied her hands to the rope attached to the frame.

Then I tied her bare ankles similar to her wrists. I tied them down to the foot rest. Then I tied her knees together for good measure.

I ran out of hankys so I got a dish towel from the kitchen. Laura stared at this and said "You gotta be kidding me!" I simply shoved the entire thing in her mouth, making her cheeks bulge. I plastered the lower half of her face with 8 strips of duct tape. Now I watched them squirm.

Rachel had already worked up a sweat trying to free herself. But all she could do was wiggle her fingers and toes.

Rachel was pulling with her wrists above her head but to no avail. She twisted her legs around trying to get free but it just didn't work.

They were mmmpphing and grunting underneath their gags like crazy.

After 20 minutes, I walked over to Rachel who looked up at me innocently. I viciously tickled her exposed belly and sides while she cringed her fingers and toes and moaned under her gag.

I then got an idea. I got the whole ice cube tray. I both girls eyes went wide.

I took ice and rubbed it on Rachels toes and feet for a while. Then I brought it up to her chest and she let out muffled screams. I pushed the ice around her breasts and let her be.

I walked over to Laura who dreaded knowing what was to come. Her wriggling bare feet at the end of the chair were begging to be tickled. I tickled her bare feet and exposed arm pits for 10 minutes. Then she got to know the ice.

I rubbed ice on her soles and toes and she wiggled her feet away. I actually had to hold her feet while I placed ice in between her toes. I pulled her T-shirt up a little and rubbed some on her belly.

She was moaning under her gag the whole time. I then dropped 2 ice cubes down her shirt to where her breasts were and held her still so she couldn't shake them out.

I then left them for an hour. Afterwards I came back to see that they had made no progress whatsoever so I untied them. As soon as the gags were off I really got it for the ice stunt.

But later they came to me and said that it kind of felt good. Well, there is 1 more story involving more of Rachel's friends if anybody is interested...

Jim
United States